PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear solid 4

MBraga92
07-17-2008, 12:49 PM
Dang...I cant beleive Snake dies..What an amazing game though. Im so glad i played it. It has got to be the best game i ever played. Such real graphics..and the end where snake and liquid battle CQC it was amazing..its like they incorperated movie clips with actual game play! I couldnt beleve it. I never seen a game like that. Also, Raiden is a definate badas! Specially at the end where he cut off his arm with his own sword to rescue snake and he got trampled under that boat. Although i got lost here and there. So i have a few questions to those who have played it. What is JD? What exactly is GW? I remember GW in MGS2 where emmas worm cluster broke it to peices but what was its purpose? Was it part of the 3 AIs? Also, does anyone think Sunny is the cutest little girl? haha she always made me laugh whenever she used to studder on her words.

appearingr2d2
07-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Dang...I cant beleive Snake dies..What an amazing game though. Im so glad i played it. It has got to be the best game i ever played. Such real graphics..and the end where snake and liquid battle CQC it was amazing..its like they incorperated movie clips with actual game play! I couldnt beleve it. I never seen a game like that. Also, Raiden is a definate badas! Specially at the end where he cut off his arm with his own sword to rescue snake and he got trampled under that boat. Although i got lost here and there. So i have a few questions to those who have played it. What is JD? What exactly is GW? I remember GW in MGS2 where emmas worm cluster broke it to peices but what was its purpose? Was it part of the 3 AIs? Also, does anyone think Sunny is the cutest little girl? haha she always made me laugh whenever she used to studder on her words.

Fail .

MBraga92
07-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Fail .

W-t-f? Dude go spam somewhere else.

appearingr2d2
07-17-2008, 01:01 PM
W-t-f? Dude go spam somewhere else.

what a lo.ser

MBraga92
07-17-2008, 01:02 PM
How am i a lo.ser??