PDA

View Full Version : Psp download question

BypassHacker
07-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Where can I download games for my PSP that DON'T have a whole bunch of adware/spyware/viruses? I'm willing to pay some money if its a good website...

Hatred Bomb
07-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Screw PSPblender. I can tell you that. Instead of downloading some, get CFW and rip the UMD memory to PC and put it on your memory stick so you can play it from there.

Wait, I think this one will work: http://www.daniusoft.com/tutorial/free-psp-game-download.html

BypassHacker
07-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Screw PSPblender. I can tell you that. Instead of downloading some, get CFW and rip the UMD memory to PC and put it on your memory stick so you can play it from there.

what's CFW and how do I rip the UMD memory to my PC?

Hatred Bomb
07-15-2008, 11:16 AM
CFW stands for Custom Firmware. You know how you update your PSP firmware? Well, CFW is modified so you can do A LOT more.

EDIT: You need CFW to download Games btw. GO here to learn how: http://pspslimhacks.com/forum/index.php/topic,355.0.html

BypassHacker
07-15-2008, 11:19 AM
CFW stands for Custom Firmware. You know how you update your PSP firmware? Well, CFW is modified so you can do A LOT more. Go here and look around and you'll find out. (Look in the forums).

pspslimhacks.com

My psp is only version 2.81

Hatred Bomb
07-15-2008, 11:21 AM
Ok, listen to me now. Do NOT upgrade. Let me find something and I'll edit my post.

BypassHacker
07-15-2008, 11:35 AM
CFW stands for Custom Firmware. You know how you update your PSP firmware? Well, CFW is modified so you can do A LOT more.

EDIT: You need CFW to download Games btw. GO here to learn how: http://pspslimhacks.com/forum/index.php/topic,355.0.html

Man, it looks so confusing and time-consuming.:frown

Hatred Bomb
07-15-2008, 11:43 AM
FOrget that link. I didnt realize you had that firmware. Just google "How to get CFW on a 3.03 OFW." Or, If you want, I can walk you through the process of getting CFW. It isnt hard. Just need mabye 10 mintues.

BypassHacker
07-15-2008, 11:58 AM
FOrget that link. I didnt realize you had that firmware. Just google "How to get CFW on a 3.03 OFW." Or, If you want, I can walk you through the process of getting CFW. It isnt hard. Just need mabye 10 mintues.

I have one big problem though; I don't have a cable to connect my psp to my computer. I have one for a digital camera though... I think I read somewhere that my camera cable would work. But I would appreciate it if you could walk me through the process.

Hatred Bomb
07-15-2008, 12:00 PM
Do you have a memory stick reader? Also, how much does your MS hold?

BypassHacker
07-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Do you have a memory stick reader? Also, how much does your MS hold?

oh yeah, I don't have a memory stick either.:frown

Hatred Bomb
07-15-2008, 12:02 PM
You cant even get CFW without one then. ANd if you want games, get a 4GB from Best Buy. Best Buy because they sell legit memory sticks. Fake ones dont have MagicGate. So, 4GB. Once you get it, let me know.