PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 and Halo 1 Remake Confirmed

Arch Angel
06-06-2011, 11:25 AM
:). Hopefully they won't be **** like Reach. You can see it on Spike (55 for me), but I suggest G4 (219) for a longer episode. I've been waiting for a 1 remake for years, but 4 looks like it might actually be good. I'll probably get whatever comes first. 4 was estimated for Holiday 2012, I haven't heard anything for the 1 remake.

Conviction
06-06-2011, 11:29 AM
:) .

Lions
06-06-2011, 11:44 AM
They both look like good games. A lot of people are complaining about Master Chief's new look, I don't really mind it though.

Conviction
06-06-2011, 11:47 AM
He looks the same, It's just an actual person I think, like what they did with the halo reach trailer, that, or the animator wanted to make him look a bit different.

TiN TiN
06-07-2011, 10:14 AM
In the remake don't get your hopes up for CE multiplayer. It's Reaches but just 7 new maps. This almost killed it for me T_T

²°²
06-07-2011, 11:48 AM
343's cheesy CGI. :(

Lions
06-08-2011, 08:14 PM
343's cheesy CGI. :(

You do realize that dozens of former Bungie workers that made the original are now working for 343? So I think they probably know what they're doing with graphics and everything else than we do. We're making all these conclusions based off of a few minutes worth of information.

joeyjumanjiFML
06-09-2011, 02:15 AM
a lot of fail in this thread.
In the remake don't get your hopes up for CE multiplayer. It's Reaches but just 7 new maps. This almost killed it for me T_T

dude, i know. they better make remakes and put them in. lol

it's okay, gives me more time to explore the campaign to see where i can go and not go.
I never end up beating the campaign due to that. always got me distracted.
reach fails even worse than halo 3's barriers. let's see what they forgot to patch up.

i like jumping.
:(

we also wait for halo 4 to come out next year, and see what that has to offer. I want to see gameplay before I even bother thinking about purchasing it. lol
[that is a lie, I will buy it no matter what -__-]

Lions
06-09-2011, 01:21 PM

Sad but true for me as well.

Conviction
06-09-2011, 02:20 PM
a lot of fail in this thread.

dude, i know. they better make remakes and put them in. lol

it's okay, gives me more time to explore the campaign to see where i can go and not go.
I never end up beating the campaign due to that. always got me distracted.
reach fails even worse than halo 3's barriers. let's see what they forgot to patch up.

i like jumping.
:(

we also wait for halo 4 to come out next year, and see what that has to offer. I want to see gameplay before I even bother thinking about purchasing it. lol

When I saw the halo 1 trailer remake, I came, knowing I could switch between the new and old looks with the click of a button, when he said it was just Halo Reach's online with 7 different maps, I got soft.

²°²
06-09-2011, 06:22 PM
"A lot". Bungie was AWESOME by itself. How do you know t

TiN TiN
06-11-2011, 11:55 AM
"A lot". Bungie was AWESOME by itself. How do you know t

What? lol

Honestly with what Bungie did to Reach it needs something new. I'm kinda glad 343 is taking over. And judging just by this one trailer they follow the canon pretty well. Notice how cheif had boosters in the trailer. At first most people would be like "WTF IS THIS JETPACK". Turns out in the books spartans used these boosters in space for combat quite a bit.

...I haven't actually read the books but this was an explanation on the b.net forums. I"M NOT THAT BIG OF A HALO FANBOY I SWEAR!