PDA

View Full Version : I need some help with minecraft

pw10
04-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Hey guys, I have a few problems with minecraft, and was hoping somebody can help.

Problem 1: My brother and I share an account. We have seperate computers, so I set up a server on mine and he joins it. However, it immediatly logs me out. Is there any way to fix this or do I have to make another account?

Problem 2: Minecraft is so slow on my computer, but fast on my brothers. I pressed f3 and noticed on my computer, the max memory is 50% but on his, it is 100%. Does this affect how fast minecraft runs? How can I make it run faster?

Problem 3: When ever I spawn, my world sucks. Any way to get a good world seed + spawn point?

Pacific0
04-10-2011, 09:06 PM
the reason it logs u out is a "connection failed error". somethings wrong with the connection or the way u have it set up.problems 2 is because ur computer isnt good enough for the game, it isnt able to run it at the recommended settings.its either a problem with ur processor or graffics card or even both.upgrade to a better computer or get a new graphics card are the only two solutions

firstplace1313
04-11-2011, 04:35 PM
First you are getting logged out, because you are sharing an account. You need to make a second. Also, your computer needs to be upgraded or you need to lower the video settings to fit you computer.