PDA

View Full Version : What Camo is this?

Arch Angel
03-17-2011, 12:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZte6nAFDeA

around :06. He's using it with the acog.I was figuring custom on PC, what it says "X (button) to reload"

Arch Angel
03-17-2011, 01:10 PM
nvm. its snakeskin camo, but was removed during alpha because of animal rights problems. its not like they killed a snake, skinned it, then glued on its skin. its a god-damn design for christs sake.

Anatomy
03-17-2011, 01:42 PM
first game of ts, 23 kills 0 deaths.
second game of ts, 36 kills 0 deaths.
LOL

CDZoro
03-17-2011, 09:06 PM
you cant quick scope that fast on black ops... it takes more time to have the acog accuracy when you aim...

Nuyz
03-30-2011, 03:10 PM
nvm. its snakeskin camo, but was removed during alpha because of animal rights problems. its not like they killed a snake, skinned it, then glued on its skin. its a god-damn design for christs sake.

Wait, so they removed DIGITAL content from a VIDEO GAME, because they thought it would do some kind of damage to REAL snakes?

Were these people dropped as children, or thrown into a wall? One of these clearly had to have taken place, because they lack basic logical thinking abilities.

Why didn't they do anything about Red Dead Redemption? You can kill and skin snakes as well as dozens of other animals.

These kinds of people make me feel embarrassed to be a human.

Arch Angel
03-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Wait, so they removed DIGITAL content from a VIDEO GAME, because they thought it would do some kind of damage to REAL snakes?

Were these people dropped as children, or thrown into a wall? One of these clearly had to have taken place, because they lack basic logical thinking abilities.

Why didn't they do anything about Red Dead Redemption? You can kill and skin snakes as well as dozens of other animals.

These kinds of people make me feel embarrassed to be a human.

I think because BO was more heavily advertised and well-known, and they figured BO will sell more, so more people will see the camo.

Nuyz
03-30-2011, 03:47 PM
I think because BO was more heavily advertised and well-known, and they figured BO will sell more, so more people will see the camo.

I understand that, but is seeing a snakeskin camo in video game really going to harm snakes or make someone want to harm snakes at all?