PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft

Mason
03-14-2011, 06:18 PM
is it worth buying? i have the torrented one, whats the difference? is multiplayer good? is it fun?

jkernan7553
03-14-2011, 06:27 PM
*****, $5 if you torrent some sht?

Mason
03-14-2011, 06:28 PM
*****, $5 if you torrent some sht?

?????????/ msn me

Lions
03-14-2011, 06:59 PM
So worth it if you've got a good server. The one I used to play on a lot was closed but hopefully Lastwill adds me soon so I can play on the one here. Plus you really should buy this just to support the guy that made Minecraft. It's not like torrenting Photoshop where you're stealing from rich Adobe that rips people off and has millions of dollars rolling in. By torrenting Minecraft you're basically just stealing money from a guy that's trying to create a really good game. That's why I tend not to torrent indie-games unless the creator charges an outrageous amount ($15-20 is far from outrageous for a game this popular in my opinion.)

Lastwill
03-15-2011, 03:33 PM
So worth it if you've got a good server. The one I used to play on a lot was closed but hopefully Lastwill adds me soon so I can play on the one here.

Try now. I added you before but you said you couldn't log in.

lolcat23
03-15-2011, 03:54 PM
is it worth buying? i have the torrented one, whats the difference? is multiplayer good? is it fun?

It is definitely worth buying! Multiplayer is the best part of the game, in my opinion. Single-player can be fun, but I find that it gets boring after awhile. With multiplayer, there's always someone to talk to, help you with enduring tasks or establish in-game towns (of which I find most fun :grin:). Multiplayer extends the limitless boundaries of Minecraft that much further. The reason I joined Rewards1 was to get a Minecraft account. Sadly, I'm still 2.5 points away. :sad:

skaterbro9000
03-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Minecraft is the ****

Lions
03-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Try now. I added you before but you said you couldn't log in.

'Tis working now, thanks. :)