PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 The New Narrows

Cokacole123
07-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Hello everyone incas you halo 3 gamers didn't notice there has been an update to the halo 3 level narrows, there is now no invisibility or shotgun, but overshield is on both side and the rockets are where the shotgun used to spawn, if you take a really close look on narrows the hiding spot when you jump down to the bottom and then hide in the corner now has been blocked off by crates jammed inside the corners :lol take that stupid hlg (hiding league gaming or something weird like that. i would like to know everyone's opinions about it. I personally like the last one with shotty and invis but i want 2 know what you guys think

iTzSeMiPrO
07-10-2008, 02:28 PM
I like this one more since it is more MLG looking in my opinion. And I am glad that people can't hide now. HLG are a bunch of *****s. Hidden Masters are just stupid!

Cokacole123
07-10-2008, 04:03 PM
I like this one more since it is more MLG looking in my opinion. And I am glad that people can't hide now. HLG are a bunch of *****s. Hidden Masters are just stupid!
i actually think the new won is more fair because with overshield on both sides there is no advantage and i love the no HLG thing

Chiefton haz Recon
07-10-2008, 04:05 PM
its crap!
i used to have heaps of stradegies for narrows and now since no one is going to the top of narrows at the start of the game my stradegies are worthless :(

johnnyzxz
07-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Hello everyone incas you halo 3 gamers didn't notice there has been an update to the halo 3 level narrows, there is now no invisibility or shotgun, but overshield is on both side and the rockets are where the shotgun used to spawn, if you take a really close look on narrows the hiding spot when you jump down to the bottom and then hide in the corner now has been blocked off by crates jammed inside the corners :lol take that stupid hlg (hiding league gaming or something weird like that. i would like to know everyone's opinions about it. I personally like the last one with shotty and invis but i want 2 know what you guys think

We call them tree huggers at Habbo, lol.

RyanB117
07-10-2008, 06:38 PM

Add me Squeaky K I A, I can prove us HLG aren't f***ing noobs.

Cokacole123
07-12-2008, 08:34 AM
y would i add you if i hated the hlg?How isnt this noobish, get in the lead by getting the rocks first or just getting lucky, then hide the rest of the game so they can't get killed

RenegadeSniper7
07-12-2008, 02:26 PM

Stop supporting it, HLG is for people who need to hide to win, plain and simple.

TheRiGuy
07-12-2008, 02:42 PM
i miss the old snowbound aswell... and i guess its good they took out the hidding spots on narrows even though i know where most were so if people hide there in my opinion they were trapped :lol