PDA

View Full Version : Which game should I get?

baseball1332
07-09-2008, 11:37 AM
I am saving up for a 360 game.
I have just ordered 1600 MS Points and a black play and charge kit.

Should I get Call of Duty 4?
or....
Should I get Battlefield: Bad Company?

Give me your :twocents

:thumbs

Christian17
07-09-2008, 12:20 PM
I am saving up for a 360 game.
I have just ordered 1600 MS Points and a black play and charge kit.

Should I get Call of Duty 4?
or....
Should I get Battlefield: Bad Company?

Give me your :twocents

:thumbs

in my opinion dont get any..those games just dont interest me but i heard the online in COD4 has a lot of people

MBraga92
07-09-2008, 12:29 PM
COD4 is alotttttt better than Battle feild. I played them onPS3 and i dont like battlefeild that much. COD4 is much much more realistic.You will love the story and love the online play

baseball1332
07-09-2008, 12:33 PM
in my opinion dont get any..those games just dont interest me but i heard the online in COD4 has a lot of people

Which game would you get then?

COD4 is alotttttt better than Battle feild. I played them onPS3 and i dont like battlefeild that much. COD4 is much much more realistic.You will love the story and love the online play
Really? I downloaded the demo for Battlefield, and I loved it!
I have only played COD4 twice. It was fun. I guess I gotta play a little more COD to make my decision.

MBraga92
07-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Which game would you get then?

Really? I downloaded the demo for Battlefield, and I loved it!
I have only played COD4 twice. It was fun. I guess I gotta play a little more COD to make my decision.

Idk it depends on your taste of games. the COD4 Gameplay is veryyy realistic as if your really in combat. You know, you have other marines yelling out GRENADE GET OUT OF THERE! or saying ENEMY TROOPS TO THE EAST OF OUR POSITION and they have Command codecs talking to the Lutenient giving orders, idk its sick. i think battlefeild is more for kidsy.

Bango
07-09-2008, 01:50 PM
cod4 and battlefield both arent worth the money...i say cod4 isnt worth it because i hate buying games when i know a newer version of that game is coming out soon.. Call of Duty: World at War has a release date of November 2008...and as far as battlefield goes...i played the demo and it sucks.. im just a Halo type of guy so i would recommend Halo 3

Christian17
07-09-2008, 02:02 PM
cod4 and battlefield both arent worth the money...i say cod4 isnt worth it because i hate buying games when i know a newer version of that game is coming out soon.. Call of Duty: World at War has a release date of November 2008...and as far as battlefield goes...i played the demo and it sucks.. im just a Halo type of guy so i would recommend Halo 3

yup i say just wait for a bigger selection of games comes out....like the GEARS OF WAR 2!!!!!!!!!

lookitmario
07-09-2008, 03:25 PM
None Halo 3 Ftw

baseball1332
07-09-2008, 03:47 PM
yeah..I already have Halo 3...lmao.
All my friends are always playing COD4 though..

appearingr2d2
07-09-2008, 04:26 PM
yup i say just wait for a bigger selection of games comes out....like the GEARS OF WAR 2!!!!!!!!!
LOL that game is going to FAIL
None Halo 3 Ftw
another game that FAILED

anywhoo..get Bad company, I beat COD4 twice and played online, not really that great..only played the demo for BF and it was pretty good

lookitmario
07-10-2008, 04:33 AM

Oh then i guess get Battlefield BC CoD4 sucks.

1. Im already level 55 in it... (highest level in multiplayer)
2. The campaign just sucks... (Very repetitive)
3. The gameplay not all that bad they have perks? (what the heck is that)
but its like same missions over and over so get BC Pplz

RenegadeSniper7
07-10-2008, 07:07 AM
Viva Pinata...

FILLED WITH FUN, MOTHER F-

RenegadeSniper7
07-10-2008, 07:09 AM
Oh then i guess get Battlefield BC CoD4 sucks.

1. Im already level 55 in it... (highest level in multiplayer)
2. The campaign just sucks... (Very repetitive)
3. The gameplay not all that bad they have perks? (what the heck is that)
but its like same missions over and over so get BC Pplz
1. Lmao, it only goes up to 50. There's a thing called prestige mode.
2.It's not repetitive, play it on Veteran.
3.If you don't like perks, you're a fool. Go play Halo.

SAULiO91
07-10-2008, 07:30 AM

CoD4 is the nuts

Plus Halo seems really bad after playing CoD4 online, the weapons are really weak and it takes about 30mins to kill someone.

CoD4 all the way.

SAULiO91
07-10-2008, 07:31 AM
Lmao, it only goes up to 50. There's a thing called prestige mode.

It goes up to 55 and then prestige mode
Do that x10 and you're the highest level.

parsons130
07-10-2008, 07:42 AM
I have battlefield and COD4... COD gets old really fast, but at first its amazing... it gets dumb when you realize that your doing the same thing 10 times over again (wasting 15+ days of your life) The guns are good, real good!

Bad Company is fun, but there is only one type on only game type... also when you get hurt someone on your team has to heal you, unless you unlock the upgrade (level 2, really easy) Also the guns kind of suck on this game, not to mention the real crappy knife move! The last problem is some areas have a problem connecting to the EA server (mine is one) you might want to see if any of your friends in your area have the game and see if they have had any problems! I like the graphics in this game, and its actually realistic unlike COD4, when you shoot a tree it will fall down, when you granade a building the building actually blows up (its cool)!

As for me, my overall better game is bad company, but its really close!:smile

Bango
07-10-2008, 08:13 AM
CoD4 is the nuts

Plus Halo seems really bad after playing CoD4 online, the weapons are really weak and it takes about 30mins to kill someone.

CoD4 all the way.

uh cod4 takes no skill thats why...yeah its more realistic considering its humans..but halo actually takes skill and thats why it takes longer to kill somebody instead of putting two shots in to somebody....just my opinion.

RyanB117
07-10-2008, 08:58 AM
I've played both games,
Battlefield is filled with campers and its just dumb, But if theres a thrid game option. Gears of war 2 ! ^________^

baseball1332
07-10-2008, 09:11 AM
Thanks for all the responses guys.
I got a question.
In BF, is the only online gametype the one with the gold crates?
Its really fun, but if it is the only gametype, I think it will get kinda boring..

crazy-guitarist1
07-10-2008, 10:13 AM

i see im not the only gears of war fan here!!!i bet gow 2 is gonna be the best 360 game.....man cant wait till november

SAULiO91
07-10-2008, 12:37 PM
uh cod4 takes no skill thats why...yeah its more realistic considering its humans..but halo actually takes skill and thats why it takes longer to kill somebody instead of putting two shots in to somebody....just my opinion.

my opinion is contrary to that, as i feel that halo is more of a 'point and shoot' game - whereas CoD4 requires skill, tactics and teamwork.

For example:
In Halo3 its not hard to run out in the middle of a map on your own and take people out.
In CoD4 if you do that - you WILL die, so more people move in small squads or units to key points on the map to gain control and ensure victory.

...just my opinion.

WAZZAAA
07-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Seriously i got cod4 at the pc and i play'd like 1 or 2month i think..
it's cool at the beginning but after you become bored CoD will go down in some month.. this game is now very wack now xD

Bango
07-10-2008, 12:59 PM
my opinion is contrary to that, as i feel that halo is more of a 'point and shoot' game - whereas CoD4 requires skill, tactics and teamwork.

For example:
In Halo3 its not hard to run out in the middle of a map on your own and take people out.
In CoD4 if you do that - you WILL die, so more people move in small squads or units to key points on the map to gain control and ensure victory.

...just my opinion.

yeah but like i said...if your playing with people that are actually good at the game..no you can't just run out there.. thats why people that play competively have different set ups for different maps and gametypes...to control power weapons and the flow of the game...and pointing and shooting is easier said than done

yby1
07-11-2008, 09:23 PM
get metal gear solid 4!! oh wait its the xbox 360.... nevermind