PDA

View Full Version : Free xbox live

xcef2005
07-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Ok so since one months are jammed up on this place because people order so many. I wanted to help you guys out so you dont have to waste your points on 1 months and can save up for something bigger.

The free way to get 1 month xbox lives is just to make a brand new account. Now obviously you are going to need an email address that hasnt been used before. Once you begin to sign up it will ask you if you want Silver offer or to pay for gold offer. Pick Silver offer and Xbox live will try to show you just how great gold is, by giving you one free month of xbox live. Now if your a person like me who uses Yahoo emails to their advantage. You can make as many yahoo email accounts as you want. And keep getting free xbox lives. Ive already used this to get 3 free months.

Hopefully this helps you guys out, so your not bummed about not being able to get it on the site right now. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Also if you didnt know about this idea, and want to say thank you. Anyone who can help me with getting refferals it would be greatly appiciated.

Hopes this Helps

Snake
07-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Yeah this works, I did this a while back. The reason for this is because your xbox comes with 3 months free, however you need to start a new profile.

ASSASSIN X PR
07-07-2008, 05:49 PM
that strategy of new accounts dont work on Puerto Rico

ExtremeHalo3
07-12-2008, 07:03 PM
ive already used all of my free ones. you only get 3 of them.