PDA

View Full Version : ps3 update, another hacker?

xpvtl4g
07-07-2008, 12:24 AM
ok, so i know i havnt been on in a while, but here it is... ps3 update was taken off the market due to half encrypting, and ps3 freezing.

today, i just got news that there is a hacker on psn, as when i got home, my friend told me not to get on.
"||||||:dont get on ps3
|||||:dont get on ps3
me:y not
|||||:there is a hacker, our whole clan went from rank 40,43,and 25'(of course in cod)' and now we're all rank 55.
me:so how is that bad, it dont matter for me im lvl 55 already, but how is that bad?
|||||:i dk... i heard that he gets into ur accounts and f*cks around with them n stuff, so i wouldnt get on
me:i wasnt going to get on anyway, im playing the new, crappier version of linerider.
|||||:oh... fag
me:im going to remove ur testicles through ur anus
||||:..... im leaving
me: have a nice day!

LittlePete1
07-07-2008, 08:30 AM
i lol'd. There is no hacker on the PlayStation. To cut a long story short no single person can hack the Playstation Network without going to Sony HQ and messing around. Which hasn't/won't happen.

You're safe to play.

snakester
07-07-2008, 09:32 AM
i lol'd. There is no hacker on the PlayStation. To cut a long story short no single person can hack the Playstation Network without going to Sony HQ and messing around. Which hasn't/won't happen.

You're safe to play.

i lol'd at your comment. you clearly underestimate the power of some hackers. and yes a single person can. it would be hard but its possible. and you never know if its just 1 person. As stated before it is possible so dont underestimate computer hackers abilities.

Ultimatesnake
07-07-2008, 10:38 AM
of course not a normal person can't,BUT a nerd can...:D

xpvtl4g
07-07-2008, 01:27 PM
actually it is true, because i was reading about it, somebody hacked the sony site and the psn, so HA!:lol:lol:lol:lol