PDA

View Full Version : Funny everyday things

Cookman
11-13-2009, 12:59 PM
today i just had some guy starin at me for about an hour and i finally told him
"wheres my money", he got confused and screamed out loud, "WHAT"!.....
he got in trouble with the teacher and i started la8ughin so hard///

so..... what funny thing has happened to you lately

Kuntucky
11-13-2009, 01:07 PM
today i just had some guy starin at me for about an hour and i finally told him
"wheres my money", he got confused and screamed out loud, "WHAT"!.....
he got in trouble with the teacher and i started la8ughin so hard///

so..... what funny thing has happened to you lately

Well.... My lifes full of laughs to many to say.

Dommzyd
11-13-2009, 01:08 PM
That's not funny o_O.
Uhh nothing funny happened to me today that I can really remember, but I met some new people.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-13-2009, 01:41 PM
I killed a baby
I laughed so hard while I did it

Blockis
11-13-2009, 01:42 PM
I killed a baby
I laughed so hard while I did it

That's hilarious :lol2

Blockis

Merde
11-13-2009, 02:31 PM
A teacher came in to our room during math, and while he was taking a student's handbag, he knocked over her desk

Ronaldinho
11-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Well, i call this kid Juicy Fruit... I think it is pretty funny and got alot of people to start calling him juicy fruit... Funny nickname, Gay stripper name when i think of it.

afgmobsta23
11-13-2009, 02:54 PM
well a whole bunch of kids purposely sharpened their pencils hella loud interrupting the teacher, one of my teacher's daughters came and my teacher screamed hella loud and a teacher next door came and thought she was in trouble

Dosu_Kinata
11-13-2009, 03:04 PM
We had to talk about our families and how we immigrated to the United States. One girl came up, and talked and near the end she said how she got this book full of her family history on both sides of the family, and said she got it from her grandmother that died a few years ago. She sits down at her desk right next to the substitute teacher sitting on the vent, and the sub says "That's awesome". Half of us were laughing, the others were saying "oooh" *in the bad way*.

MattJK
11-13-2009, 03:22 PM
I convinced a sub that my mother's side of the family was Indian (I'm completely white), I was speaking in an Indian accent. It was for reading, didn't get called on that whole day (we were reading some shakespear and I didn't want to read lol).

Cookman
11-13-2009, 03:29 PM
this happened today, this guy asked me for a dollar and i said no and he said why?

i couldnt think of anything so i said i need it for an emergency, he said like what?

i responded with "what if some black dude comes up to me, says hey! your a dollar short"! pops me in the face, and runs away....

half the class was laughin, and the other half was calling me racist

Merde
11-13-2009, 05:10 PM
this happened today, this guy asked me for a dollar and i said no and he said why?

i couldnt think of anything so i said i need it for an emergency, he said like what?

i responded with "what if some black dude comes up to me, says hey! your a dollar short"! pops me in the face, and runs away....

half the class was laughin, and the other half was calling me racist
Did you forget to mention your class consists of you and the other kid? Because that was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Maybe if you re worded it I could get it but what are you a dollar short on? Why would he immediately pop you? Etc

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Did you forget to mention your class consists of you and the other kid? Because that was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Maybe if you re worded it I could get it but what are you a dollar short on? Why would he immediately pop you? Etc

I am beginning to think you are one of the worst trolls ever known to mankind

Merde
11-13-2009, 06:33 PM
I am beginning to think you are one of the worst trolls ever known to mankind
Only when I have to make it relevant because otherwise I'll get in trouble again

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Only when I have to make it relevant because otherwise I'll get in trouble again

wow
you are such a faggot

chirbriflu
11-13-2009, 07:39 PM
bookmarked and b back l8er,i need more info, :-)

Merde
11-13-2009, 08:16 PM
wow
you are such a faggot
I'm a fagot* because I, on topic-ly, insulted your butt buddy Cookman? Besides, doesn't JoeyJumanji share this scammers account too?

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-13-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm a fagot* because I, on topic-ly, insulted your butt buddy Cookman? Besides, doesn't JoeyJumanji share this scammers account too?

You know nothing about anything
Don't hurt that pea sized brain of yours inside your head by thinking too much

Pyros
11-14-2009, 03:15 AM
moved to general discussion

Pyros

nightpk
11-14-2009, 04:11 AM
moved to general discussion

Pyros

Thats because you like all the trolling there.

And it makes me laugh when Merde trolls cookman.

Cookman
11-14-2009, 06:48 AM
Thats because you like all the trolling there.

And it makes me laugh when Merde trolls cookman.

"E" for ian :tongue3:

D3
11-14-2009, 07:09 AM
how youtube has auto tune in spotlight

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-14-2009, 08:43 AM
I woke up today without morning wood which I found realllly strange

Mike
11-14-2009, 09:04 AM
I butt-raped merde.

angeltehbagel
11-14-2009, 09:11 AM
DUDE!same here

Merde
11-14-2009, 07:03 PM
You know nothing about anything
Don't hurt that pea sized brain of yours inside your head by thinking too much
I'm sorry, but if I have a pea sized brain, yours must be nonexistent (I mean, it obviously does, but it's just so small), because you sound like an idiot, and you probably are? And since I'm like an honour student, and your probably just another pot head, well, makes sense my brain is bigger, eh?

Kieran
11-14-2009, 07:27 PM
I found it funny how a bunch of emo fags got into a 12A film, when they looked like they were wearing Huggies Pull-ups.

FM Radish
11-14-2009, 07:49 PM
wow
you are such a faggot

Wow, you are such a homophobe.

Anyways, I got my brother to go to meatspin. 'Nuff said.

angeltehbagel
11-14-2009, 09:23 PM
i just rofl'd my waffle

Cookman
11-15-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm sorry, but if I have a pea sized brain, yours must be nonexistent (I mean, it obviously does, but it's just so small), because you sound like an idiot, and you probably are? And since I'm like an honour student, and your probably just another pot head, well, makes sense my brain is bigger, eh?

yeah, only a real honor student mispells honor with "honour"....

we all know your as dumb as a.....

http://www.downbeast.com/FencePost.jpg

and your just a young kid that has to prove himself by spamming other peoples threads....

and if you think im lying ill make a thread to prove it kid....

kid,kid,kid,kid,kid dude you are a KID! get over yourself buklao~ like a someboadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and to put it straight, your brain is smaller than your dick

Merde
11-15-2009, 01:20 PM

we all know your as dumb as a.....

http://www.downbeast.com/FencePost.jpg

and your just a young kid that has to prove himself by spamming other peoples threads....

and if you think im lying ill make a thread to prove it kid....

kid,kid,kid,kid,kid dude you are a KID! get over yourself buklao~ like a someboadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and to put it straight, your brain is smaller than your dick
Lol, because I'd rather use the french spelling I'm dumb? You just proved your mentally retarded there buddy. Oh, and dumb as a fence isn't a common english adage, so please, before you call me dumb, maybe sound smart, and not dumb yourself, k?

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Lol, because I'd rather use the french spelling I'm dumb? You just proved your mentally retarded there buddy. Oh, and dumb as a fence isn't a common english adage, so please, before you call me dumb, maybe sound smart, and not dumb yourself, k?

You are really pathetic and gay to have someones quotes in your sig
enough said

Merde
11-15-2009, 01:24 PM
You are really pathetic and gay to have someones quotes in your sig
enough said
Lol because that makes perfect sense? So apparently like, more than half the forum is pathetic and gay to then.

Idiot.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Lol because that makes perfect sense? So apparently like, more than half the forum is pathetic and gay to then.

Idiot.

Actually yes.

Merde
11-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Actually yes.
Which would include you, so, yeah, you are pretty pathetic too, and gay, considering you once had quotes in your sig as well. :thumbs

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-15-2009, 01:27 PM
Which would include you, so, yeah, you are pretty pathetic too, and gay, considering you once had quotes in your sig as well. :thumbs

Not involving some little kid you pedophile and the fact that you have once again put a quote in your sig that has the word "dick" in it

Merde
11-15-2009, 01:30 PM
Not involving some little kid you pedophile and the fact that you have once again put a quote in your sig that has the word "dick" in it
What? Please, if you are going to respond to anything I post (which, ever since I insulted your butt buddy, has been mean), make it actually legible, which means people can read it. Not just you, because apparently you speak retard if you can understand your above post.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-15-2009, 01:32 PM
What? Please, if you are going to respond to anything I post (which, ever since I insulted your butt buddy, has been mean), make it actually legible, which means people can read it. Not just you, because apparently you speak retard if you can understand your above post.

LOL
I hate cookman just as much as I hate you
He is a little punk ***** who for some reason thinks he can beat everyone up, but in reality the only thing he can beat is his dads dick

and of course, you jack off to pictures of your mom everyday
/thread

Dommzyd
11-15-2009, 01:33 PM

Way to make yourself look dumb.
"Honour" is one of two correct spellings. However, "mispell" is incorrect. The spelling you're looking for is "misspell".

Merde
11-15-2009, 01:34 PM
LOL
He is a little punk ***** who for some reason thinks he can beat everyone up, but in reality the only thing he can beat is his dads dick

/thread
And why would make the assumption I jack off to my mom, unless, you do it? Surely you either do it yourself (more than likely because I don't) or stalk me (but again, I don't, so you probably do it yourself). Either way you are a creeper that needs to be put behind bars for everyones safety because one day, since you most likely, judging from your attitude on the forums, have no friends, you will snap and either rape your mom (since you jack off to her) or kill the people you stalk. Either way, your in jail buddy.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-15-2009, 01:36 PM
And why would make the assumption I jack off to my mom, unless, you do it? Surely you either do it yourself (more than likely because I don't) or stalk me (but again, I don't, so you probably do it yourself). Either way you are a creeper that needs to be put behind bars for everyones safety because one day, since you most likely, judging from your attitude on the forums, have no friends, you will snap and either rape your mom (since you jack off to her) or kill the people you stalk. Either way, your in jail buddy.

I have already done that
I love skinning little children and eating their organs
I also like eating my moms ***** but your moms is 10 times sweeter,
which by the way I am going to kill tonight because you are annoying
so when you wake up next morning and notice your mom is dead just know that she never loved you and you are the reason why she died.

Merde
11-15-2009, 01:37 PM
I have already done that
I love skinning little children and eating their organs
I also like eating my moms ***** but your moms is 10 times sweeter,
which by the way I am going to kill tonight because you are annoying
so when you wake up next morning and notice your mom is dead just know that she never loved you and you are the reason why she died.
I could report you to the police right now if I feel my mother's life is in danger, FYI, which I might because you are a prick who would certainly do something like this.

☆Joey☆
11-15-2009, 01:39 PM
This was on friday, this indian teacher was subbing for our geography teacher, she had really bad english. we were swearing at her like crazy, all she said was "go sit ladies and gentlemen".

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-15-2009, 01:39 PM
I could report you to the police right now if I feel my mother's life is in danger, FYI, which I might because you are a prick who would certainly do something like this.

LOL
lolololol

Dommzyd
11-15-2009, 01:40 PM
This was on friday, this indian teacher was subbing for our geography teacher, she had really bad english. we were swearing at her like crazy, all she said was "go sit ladies and gentlemen".

That's not funny.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-15-2009, 01:42 PM
That's not funny.

I have to admit
that is very ignorant of you joey
i thought you were better than that
-_-

Merde
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
I have to admit
that is very ignorant of you joey
i thought you were better than that
-_-
I thought you were too, but apparently you like raping little children and parents and killing people you sick freak.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-15-2009, 01:45 PM
I thought you were too, but apparently you like raping little children and parents and killing people you sick freak.

I don't find that wrong at all
:)

Cookman
11-15-2009, 02:30 PM
LOL

/thread

**** you dude

Cookman
11-15-2009, 02:38 PM

its funny, for a stupid little kid you sure do cause a riot.....

and by the way you stupid prick thats a post not a fence

Mason
11-15-2009, 02:45 PM
cockman................

Merde
11-15-2009, 03:04 PM
its funny, for a stupid little kid you sure do cause a riot.....

and by the way you stupid prick thats a post not a fence
Sorry, I assume that when you post a post with wires attached on either side you mean a fence. Maybe it's your small IQ that enables your different thinking.

And you cause more riot then me, and you are stupider AND smaller than me (especially cock wise, I would assume, since I'm pretty sure you've already stated it's size on the forums)

Cookman
11-15-2009, 03:54 PM
Sorry, I assume that when you post a post with wires attached on either side you mean a fence. Maybe it's your small IQ that enables your different thinking.

And you cause more riot then me, and you are stupider AND smaller than me (especially cock wise, I would assume, since I'm pretty sure you've already stated it's size on the forums)

you would be the guy paying attention to my dick...

its not worth it, your comebacks suck so much it hurts to look at them

Merde
11-15-2009, 04:13 PM

I like this comeback better, and let me explain

Reading hurts your eyes. That would explain why you are retarded. 'Nuff said

Mike
11-15-2009, 04:40 PM

Shwam .

angeltehbagel
11-15-2009, 06:22 PM
wtf kinda word is that?