PDA

View Full Version : I know it's crazy but...

Joshbectt
11-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Does anybody know of a site that gives a full list of predictions given by the Mayans on their calendar and whether their prediction was true or not?

Billinator
11-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Does anybody know of a site that gives a full list of predictions given by the Mayans on their calendar and whether their prediction was true or not?

Search google. :lol2 I'm sure you'll find plenty on 2012. They even have stuff on youtube.

Joshbectt
11-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Search google. :lol2 I'm sure you'll find plenty on 2012. They even have stuff on youtube.

I don't want stuff just on 2012. I want a full list of events that they predicted.

raysion
11-12-2009, 07:03 PM
uh not gonna happen cuz their predictions are way off. they predict the world ends in 2012 but its not true. the predictions they make are not specific enough to say they can make accurate predictions. Y2K never happened and nobody even with the help of science in the past has been able to predict the world ending. dont worry its fake

Fysh
11-12-2009, 09:05 PM
uh not gonna happen cuz their predictions are way off. they predict the world ends in 2012 but its not true. the predictions they make are not specific enough to say they can make accurate predictions. Y2K never happened and nobody even with the help of science in the past has been able to predict the world ending. dont worry its fake

dude, first of all, you don't KNOW whether we're all gonna die in 2012 or not, so you're already wrong... second, last I checked it wasn't the MAYANS that predicted y2k :shifty:

third... if you want some creepy and interesting info on how the world MIGHT end on 2012 just youtube search "Nibiru"... some are kinda retarded and talk about aliens but others are quite well put together and make a wee bit o sense :thumbs

as for looking up predictions... look up the Iching, it's a chinese "fortune" telling book, that involves flipping coins... some of the stuff with that is just ruddy crazy

+rep if helped

*I'll post links in the morning, off to bed atm*

Dommzyd
11-12-2009, 11:13 PM

How do you know that?

nightpk
11-13-2009, 01:15 AM
You should read the book called 'The Bible Code'.

Some people believe that if you rearrange the letters in the bible, it can tell you information about future and past events.

It included JFK's assasination :P

Hunter
11-13-2009, 01:17 AM

Some people believe that if you rearrange the letters in the bible, it can tell you information about future and past events.

It included JFK's assasination :PNo ****? Lol, the bible probably has every word out their in it.

Jake
11-13-2009, 11:40 AM

It included JFK's assasination :P

1 word. No