PDA

View Full Version : I was brave

Kuntucky
11-12-2009, 07:03 AM
Yes, i have been the dentist and had 3 fillings... i was brave.

Billinator
11-12-2009, 07:06 AM
I've had 5. Now I take care of myself more than I did before.

Kieran
11-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Lucky for you, I did my phucking English Lit GCSE today.
Totally sucked.

Kuntucky
11-12-2009, 07:15 AM
LOL, anywys still got ot have 1-2 more on the other side. i deserve a sticker.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-12-2009, 07:23 AM
I was brave, I went to the hospital with Joey and it turns out he really does have herpes.

Havoc
11-12-2009, 07:27 AM
I was brave, I went to the hospital with Joey and it turns out he really does have herpes.

ouch, told you to wear a condom :|

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-12-2009, 07:27 AM
ouch, told you to wear a condom :|

Sad thing was we didn't do anything
last person he slept with was pyros...

Havoc
11-12-2009, 07:30 AM
Sad thing was we didn't do anything
last person he slept with was pyros...

ah, now it all makes sense, pyros gave joey an std, sorry buddy.

Pyros
11-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Yes, i have been the dentist and had 3 fillings... i was brave.

the eerie screams that came from that particular dentist's operating room that night chilled the very air itself. the very screams pierced the air in the waiting room perpetuating agony and pain beyond that of mortal realization. It was slow and eventual, but those the sounds of struggle and pain eventually died down into soft sobs and occasional whispers from what the people could only assume was the dentist. Kuntucky left that day a hollowed person.

Pyros

Kuntucky
11-12-2009, 08:00 AM
the eerie screams that came from that particular dentist's operating room that night chilled the very air itself. the very screams pierced the air in the waiting room perpetuating agony and pain beyond that of mortal realization. It was slow and eventual, but those the sounds of struggle and pain eventually died down into soft sobs and occasional whispers from what the people could only assume was the dentist. Kuntucky left that day a hollowed person.

Pyros

Thats nice.

Pyros
11-12-2009, 08:06 AM
Thats nice.

oh i actually meant to say good job man
you were a brave one, much like jodie foster

Pyros

Billinator
11-12-2009, 08:10 AM

Pyros

No the scream is that tool they use to drill nails in. Just thinking of it makes my cock shrink. :lol2