PDA

View Full Version : Dude, apple is awesome

TheKris
11-10-2009, 04:21 PM
My ipod broke, like the headphone jack was all messed up and I went online to apple and they said it would cost 180 dollars to fix and then today i went into the apple store and they gave me a brand new ipod today even though I had no warranty whatsoever. Im pretty sure no other company is that rich to just give away ipods for free, besides Rewards1 haa

Joshbectt
11-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Lol lucky you got one free. Last time a checked Apple was a ***** about no warranties.

Havoc
11-10-2009, 04:23 PM
haha r1 rich? what world do you live in? and anyways yeah apple is pretty amazing ;)

TheKris
11-10-2009, 04:26 PM
haha r1 rich? what world do you live in? and anyways yeah apple is pretty amazing ;)

i bet the owner is.... decently rich.

Jake
11-10-2009, 04:28 PM
I'm bout to sell my ipod.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-10-2009, 04:35 PM
I sold my ipod to my dad and took the money and bought a Zune. I can't decide between Ipod Touch, Zune HD, or wait and get the Motorola Droid because I need a new one. A free Ipod is still pretty sick, you must have gotten lucky because I don't see that happening a lot.

TheKris
11-10-2009, 04:39 PM
I sold my ipod to my dad and took the money and bought a Zune. I can't decide between Ipod Touch, Zune HD, or wait and get the Motorola Droid because I need a new one. A free Ipod is still pretty sick, you must have gotten lucky because I don't see that happening a lot.

I would get an Ipod touch dude. There better than the Zunes for sure. And yeah the only reason the dude did it was because my dad was with me and he benches 400 so the little apple nerd was probably intimidated. Btw, nice sig ahaa

Jake
11-10-2009, 04:44 PM
I would get an Ipod touch dude. There better than the Zunes for sure. And yeah the only reason the dude did it was because my dad was with me and he benches 400 so the little apple nerd was probably intimidated. Btw, nice sig ahaa

That apple nerd realized he makes 3 times as much as your dad a year is more like it.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-10-2009, 04:44 PM

I'm leaning towards Droid, my phone is old as hell, still rockin' the Razr which is old news. Ipod Touch's are great, but I really hate itunes, hate having to convert my library of music and ****, and all the limits itunes has. I run Windows so Zune is perfect for me, instant imports and syncing, no converting or anything. We'll see I guess, still congrats again on your steal, lol.

TheKris
11-10-2009, 04:49 PM
That apple nerd realized he makes 3 times as much as your dad a year is more like it.

Dude, those dudes don't make that much.

I'm leaning towards Droid, my phone is old as hell, still rockin' the Razr which is old news. Ipod Touch's are great, but I really hate itunes, hate having to convert my library of music and ****, and all the limits itunes has. I run Windows so Zune is perfect for me, instant imports and syncing, no converting or anything. We'll see I guess, still congrats again on your steal, lol.

Yeah I see. Each has its pros and cons. Thanks though

Havoc
11-10-2009, 04:51 PM
My mp3 player
http://www.amazon.com/Zune-Video-MP3-Player-Platinum/dp/B002JPITY8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1257904750&sr=8-1
with these headphones :)
http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Hesh-Headphones-Black-White/dp/B002BO2ZEW/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1257904794&sr=1-21

bought these about 2 weeks ago :thumbs

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-10-2009, 04:58 PM
My mp3 player
http://www.amazon.com/Zune-Video-MP3-Player-Platinum/dp/B002JPITY8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1257904750&sr=8-1
with these headphones :)
http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Hesh-Headphones-Black-White/dp/B002BO2ZEW/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1257904794&sr=1-21

bought these about 2 weeks ago :thumbs

You got a Zune Social account? If you do hit me up, 182 sent me a friend request a while ago and Mel has one now too I think.

Hunter
11-10-2009, 05:02 PM
My ipod broke, like the headphone jack was all messed up and I went online to apple and they said it would cost 180 dollars to fix and then today i went into the apple store and they gave me a brand new ipod today even though I had no warranty whatsoever. Im pretty sure no other company is that rich to just give away ipods for free, besides Rewards1 haaThe **** do you mean? Microsoft is richer then Apple. As a matter of fact Microsoft bailed Apple out and payed for all their **** when they were going to go out of business. =)

Havoc
11-10-2009, 05:22 PM
You got a Zune Social account? If you do hit me up, 182 sent me a friend request a while ago and Mel has one now too I think.

i just use it for music sorry :|

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-10-2009, 05:25 PM
i just use it for music sorry :|

Yeah, that's what it is, it's just an account that stores data for you. I use my MSN email or Windows Live address since it's an account I already have made, I think Mel uses his xbox 360 account, it just keeps tracks of your play count, the artists you listen too, song plays, and gives you all the data, and then if you add friends you can see what they're listening to and check out their songs and stuff. It's just makes owning a Zune more worthwhile. You get like 360 achievements too for listening to stuff but that's kinda gay.

Dommzyd
11-10-2009, 05:29 PM

I hope that's a joke o_O.
My friend works at the apple store and doesn't make much more than I was making at my old job.. which was only $13.75

anyway congrats on the free ipod. I wasn't as lucky as you, though.. The backlight on my itouch stopped working and they told me I needed to pay for the cost of a new one.
Also, I got a macbook for Christmas and the battery wouldn't charge. Looked it up online and a lot of people were having the same problem. Called the apple store and they said I need to pay 200 bucks because the computer was purchased over 30 days ago. They didn't seem to care that it was a gift. How was I (or my dad) supposed to know the battery wasn't going to work -_-.

Mike
11-10-2009, 05:37 PM
im getting this for a travel ipod. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.25825