PDA

View Full Version : Contest R1 stand up

ryuk1214
11-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Ok whoever can tell the best joke 2 make me laugh gets rep, a quote of me saying tat i am ur ass slave, and i will tell pyros to change my name to (insert ass ownersname here)ass slave

Rules: jokes must be in a story and at least 25-150 words

MUST be original - I have an encyclopedia of jokes up my arse

needs to be like, like, make me LOL

i guess ill set the bar

THE following content has, like, sexual stuff, so u dont have 2 read it
PLEASE dont read it if u find camping and or BJ's offensive
I will white text just in case

So Pypy, bean, and scorch went camping in a forest near civilization. They ate their bacon flavored bacon along the way, and nobody wanted to spend their money. Scorcher said that he will leave and come back. Pyros and Bean find a cave with a sign saying: Best Blowjob Ever, $20. Since they would rather get a BJ than food, they took it. It was too dark to see the person that was giving them a BJ. After 20 minutes and twenty dollars worth od moaning, they left. Soon after that, Scorch came back with mcdonalds. Pyros said, " Whered u get tat?" Scorcher said, " i just made $40."

Xblade Inc.
11-09-2009, 05:46 PM
What do you call a group of black men running down a hill?

A Jailbrake, Har har

ryuk1214
11-09-2009, 05:48 PM
What do you call a group of black men running down a hill?

A Jailbrake, Har har
umm, tat is not in my jokes list, so ill write tat in the FAIL list

Mike
11-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Knock knock?

Whos there?

Smell mop

Smell mop who

hardyharhar

ryuk1214
11-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Knock knock?

Whos there?

Smell mop

Smell mop who

hardyharhar
okok
googgoog

umm. yeah, i GET IT (unlike Xblade) but not that funny

Xblade Inc.
11-09-2009, 05:54 PM
okok
googgoog

umm. yeah, i GET IT (unlike Xblade) but not that funny

I was being sarcastic, :smile I have no jokes, I never laugh (honestly no sarcasm here :frown)

ryuk1214
11-09-2009, 05:55 PM
I was being sarcastic, :smile I have no jokes, I never laugh (honestly no sarcasm here :frown)
Xblade, read tat joke i made & laugh

joeyjumanji
11-09-2009, 05:57 PM

not to be rude
but you should put the joke you made up in the FAIL list

It wasnt funny or original at all

Xblade Inc.
11-09-2009, 05:59 PM

Scorch gives bj's, Big deal, he gives them all the time to pyros

Lastwill
11-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Why did the girl fall off the bike?

>>>She had no arms<<<

Highlight above.
jajajajaja

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-09-2009, 06:02 PM
A mexican, a jew, and a coloured guy go into a bar, the bartender looks up and says, "Get the **** outta here".

joeyjumanji
11-09-2009, 06:03 PM
A mexican, a jew, and a coloured guy go into a bar, the bartender looks up and says, "Get the **** outta here".

lmfao
this one should win no joke

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-09-2009, 06:04 PM
lmfao
this one should win no joke

Only one I could think of, it's from Gran Torino which I'm sure a lot have seen.

joeyjumanji
11-09-2009, 06:07 PM
What Looks like The Character from Ice Age whos name is Sid but rhymes with diss

A.Fysh

Lastwill
11-09-2009, 06:08 PM
What Looks like The Character from Ice Age whos name is Sid but rhymes with diss

A.Fysh

How about Jizz?

joeyjumanji
11-09-2009, 06:08 PM
How about Jizz?

the answer is in white
just highlight
lmao

Lastwill
11-09-2009, 06:10 PM
the answer is in white
just highlight
lmao

I know I meant how about Jizz instead of diss

Merde
11-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Helen Keller came to town, riding on a pony. Stuck her finger in her hat and called it MRUHGASF.

I always laugh at Helen Keller jokes . . . I must be a mean person

Kieran
11-10-2009, 01:50 AM
A girl lies on the beach, but she has no arms or legs. A guy walks past, and the woman pipes up and tells the good looking man, that she's disabled and due to that fact, she's never been hugged, so out of sympathy the man hugs her. After the hug, she admits to him that she's never been kissed, due to her disability, so again, out of the kindness of the guys heart, he kisses her. Thinking she'll be able to get a bit more from this arrangement, she tells him she's never been f ucked. So, the good looking guy picks her up off the beach, and throws her in the ocean, and shouts over to her, 'Now you're f ucked!'

Fysh
11-10-2009, 08:47 AM
A girl lies on the beach, but she has no arms or legs. A guy walks past, and the woman pipes up and tells the good looking man, that she's disabled and due to that fact, she's never been hugged, so out of sympathy the man hugs her. After the hug, she admits to him that she's never been kissed, due to her disability, so again, out of the kindness of the guys heart, he kisses her. Thinking she'll be able to get a bit more from this arrangement, she tells him she's never been f ucked. So, the good looking guy picks her up off the beach, and throws her in the ocean, and shouts over to her, 'Now you're f ucked!'

brought a smile to my face... not really a laugh though =\

here's my first attempt

A guy that's been married for 15 years gets a little restless as his wife seems uninterested in sex. The man goes to a local house of ill repute and tells the lady at the front desk he wants to get ****ed. The lady behind the desk tells him to go down the hall to door 13, slip a 20 under the door, knock twice and announce "I want to get ****ed". The man does this, and after 10 minutes of waiting he walks back to the front desk screaming at the lady "COME ON, I TOLD YOU I WANT TO GET ****ED"... the lady looks at him and says, "again??"

Billinator
11-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Its going to take me 10 god damn hours just to think of one corny joke. I can't even peel off any good phrases off the corn on the cob just to make someone chuckle. I can't even chuckle myself cause I'm too damn fat. ( I'm actually skinny ) I better lay off that corn otherwise I won't be going nowhere. I need to steal sense of humor potions from jews cause they don't eat corn. Jews are always pulling my cob.

Oh wait...I think I just did....!

Corn on the cob is evil, and jews don't eat corn. Thats why I steal from em. They hurt my teeth but jews don't give me aches.

Jake
11-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Only one I could think of, it's from Gran Torino which I'm sure a lot have seen.
Haha that movie was the ****, it is funny as hell when he does his little hand gun thing.
Its going to take me 10 god damn hours just to think of one corny joke. I can't even peel off any good phrases off the corn on the cob just to make someone chuckle. I can't even chuckle myself cause I'm too damn fat. ( I'm actually skinny ) I better lay off that corn otherwise I won't be going nowhere. I need to steal sense of humor potions from jews cause they don't eat corn. Jews are always pulling my cob.

Oh wait...I think I just did....!

Corn on the cob is evil, and jews don't eat corn. Thats why I steal from em. They hurt my teeth but jews don't give me aches.
Are you trying to be funny or sound mentally challenged? That was the biggest waste of my time I think I have ever read on this forum.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Haha that movie was the ****, it is funny as hell when he does his little hand gun thing.

Are you trying to be funny or sound mentally challenged? That was the biggest waste of my time I think I have ever read on this forum.

Have you seen Crank? When me and my friends first saw it a couple of years ago when Jason Statham did the handgun thing, we were all tripping, was so ****ed up.

Jake
11-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Have you seen Crank? When me and my friends first saw it a couple of years ago when Jason Statham did the handgun thing, we were all tripping, was so ****ed up.

Is that the movie where he has to keep jumpstarting his heart? But yea I am downloading turino right now to my ipod.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Is that the movie where he has to keep jumpstarting his heart? But yea I am downloading turino right now to my ipod.

That's the second I think, I haven't seen that one. The first one he's just trying to get adrenaline to slow the poison, he pulls out a his hand as a gun and shoot's a guy in the head and then the guy actually gets a bullet in the head, and it's like whatttttttt the **** for a few seconds until it's explained.

Asexual
11-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Ever wonder why men are superior to women?

2 heads are better than 1

ryuk1214
11-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Kneel 2 Neil might win
only thing tat made me laugh

CD-RZoro
11-10-2009, 04:14 PM
why the black kid is puking outside of his house?
- he's bragging that he ate....

lame, racist and sh!tty i know...
=/

Merde
11-10-2009, 05:02 PM
why the black kid is puking outside of his house?
- he's bragging that he ate....

lame, racist and sh!tty i know...
=/
Does this make sense to anyone?

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Ever wonder why men are superior to women?

2 heads are better than 1

I'm so cold I need theraflu, I'm so high I need parachutes, I'm error proof, I'm never spooked.

Billinator
11-11-2009, 08:06 AM

You know your addicted to Rewards1 when:
- You order lots of condoms worth more than Bill Gates

- When you buy too much crack using custom prizes

- When you create more than one account on a forum with the same name and start talking to yourself

- When you buy a Tickle Me Elmo with custom prizes thinking he'll improve your lame jokes

- And when you spend a long time retyping sentences on a forum because you don't know what to say
Still workin on the jokes.

Kieran
11-11-2009, 08:15 AM
You know you're Jewish, when you get the urge to chase a rolling penny on the floor.

Billinator
11-11-2009, 08:17 AM
You know you're Jewish, when you get the urge to chase a rolling penny on the floor.

Sounds like Pink Panther. Can't believe they're showing that. Its a good show so far.

MattJK
11-11-2009, 09:58 AM
A Mastermind and his crew decide to rob a bank. Once inside the main vault they discover one wall is full of safety deposit boxes and start to work on them immediately. They drill and pry open the first box only to find a small container of vanilla pudding inside.

The Mastermind says, "Okay, well, at least we can eat this." So they eat the pudding. They drill and pry open up the second safety deposit box and there sits another pudding. They decide to eat it to.

Focused to find cash, they pry open each deposit box while others were eating the pudding. "There's nothing in here, at least there was food though" said the Mastermind.

The next day, while listening to the news they hear...

"Yesterday the largest SPERM bank in the USA was robbed by an unknown group of people....."

ryuk1214
11-11-2009, 03:38 PM
A Mastermind and his crew decide to rob a bank. Once inside the main vault they discover one wall is full of safety deposit boxes and start to work on them immediately. They drill and pry open the first box only to find a small container of vanilla pudding inside.

The Mastermind says, "Okay, well, at least we can eat this." So they eat the pudding. They drill and pry open up the second safety deposit box and there sits another pudding. They decide to eat it to.

Focused to find cash, they pry open each deposit box while others were eating the pudding. "There's nothing in here, at least there was food though" said the Mastermind.

The next day, while listening to the news they hear...

"Yesterday the largest SPERM bank in the USA was robbed by an unknown group of people....."

lol i neva heard tat
mr.newdude is in the league.