PDA

View Full Version : Dihydrogen Oxide-the silent killer

BypassHacker
11-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Ban DiHydrogen Monoxide!

Dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO) is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage

Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain
contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
may cause severe burns.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Contamination Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions!
Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the Midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants.
in the production of styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The Horror Must Be Stopped!
The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

It's Not Too Late!
Act NOW to prevent further contamination. Find out more about this dangerous chemical. What you don't know can hurt you and others throughout the world.
Sign this petition and help stop This Invisible Killer.
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ban-dihydrogen-oxide.html

This is absolutely ridiculous we need to stop this NOW.

ryuk1214
11-04-2009, 03:39 PM
+rep 2 any1 who signed this petition
i signed it but dont want rep

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-04-2009, 03:42 PM
I'm not ****ing stupid, Dihydrogen Monoxide is water.

I was actually thinking about this the other day, on how many people would fall for this on this site.

Lastwill
11-04-2009, 03:45 PM
I chocked on some Dihydrogen Monoxide when I read this.

ryuk1214
11-04-2009, 05:16 PM
lol, i didnt even read it
i tried 2 sell it, but meh, it didnt work

raysion
11-04-2009, 05:22 PM
if i am correct that is actually H2O

ryuk1214
11-04-2009, 05:24 PM

umm tats just what it stands 4

Fysh
11-04-2009, 05:30 PM
+rep 2 any1 who signed this petition
i signed it but dont want rep

fail for stupidity

I'm not ****ing stupid, Dihydrogen Monoxide is water.

I was actually thinking about this the other day, on how many people would fall for this on this site.

pure win

I chocked on some Dihydrogen Monoxide when I read this.

not pure, but still win for nice use of the theme ingredient of the thread

lol, i didnt even read it
i tried 2 sell it, but meh, it didnt work

brought his "fail" to a "nothing", being neither fail nor win...

EPIC fail... already stated by corey... H2O = water = H2O... DERP

umm tats just what it stands 4

fail just for pointing out the HORRIBLE obvious that's already been stated numerous times =\

shadykoopa
11-05-2009, 06:47 AM
above post is fail for pointing out every failure in these posts >.> Ah and my post is but more fail added to the thread of funnyness

nightpk
11-05-2009, 07:52 AM
I believed that, until I read the chemical name.

joeyjumanji
11-05-2009, 08:09 AM
so.......
zombieland kicks sooom much ass!

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
11-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Fysh and Joey = win posts of the year.

joeyjumanji
11-05-2009, 08:38 AM

i wish i got zombie kill of the year
:[

Twister
11-05-2009, 08:43 AM
lol.
fpic eail

Fysh
11-05-2009, 10:22 AM

WOOT, finally I do something right =D

lol.
fpic eail

omg... such truths have never been stated by a mod... I want your body NAO

HaydenPee
11-05-2009, 10:42 AM
i think i killed brain cells reading this thread lmao

and if ppl didnt notice the name, then they should have noticed that no chemical could be formed as (DHMO).. even if it was di or mono- it wouldnt be added in the formation like that. you would write the letters and numbers. so you should have known by that alone, and not to mention if you read further(i skimmed) you should have known that it was false due to a number of errors being added into the statement. for one, green house gases arent bad. in fact they are what keep out harmful uv lights, radiation, and keep our planet from freezing to death lmao

smcdeezy
11-05-2009, 11:00 AM
I can tell a lot of you failed your science classes. That's water! Plain old water. To top it off people use **** like this to get votes, contributions, etc.

Fysh
11-05-2009, 11:14 AM
i think i killed brain cells reading this thread lmao

and if ppl didnt notice the name, then they should have noticed that no chemical could be formed as (DHMO).. even if it was di or mono- it wouldnt be added in the formation like that. you would write the letters and numbers. so you should have known by that alone, and not to mention if you read further(i skimmed) you should have known that it was false due to a number of errors being added into the statement. for one, green house gases arent bad. in fact they are what keep out harmful uv lights, radiation, and keep our planet from freezing to death lmao

statement retracted... don't like it? **** off =]

I can tell a lot of you failed your science classes. That's water! Plain old water. To top it off people use **** like this to get votes, contributions, etc.

omg, that's already been stated numerous times, equal fail to the others in my first post... though you did add one helpful thing, the people that failed chem class... I'm assuming that hpboom was one of them??? so I deny your request for "epic" fail... and instead just grant you a fail

:shifty:

shadykoopa
11-05-2009, 11:16 AM
ok, where do I begin... di.. meaning TWO and mono meaning one.. that a good place?

basically, DIHYDROGEN, do you still follow? MONOXIDE... TWO HYDROGEN, ONE... oxygen... H2****INGO

meaning?? H2O... WATER, not no fuggin' DHMO

further argument to my side?? Carbondioxide, it's not written CDO... it's CO2

fail

omg, that's already been stated numerous times, equal fail to the others in my first post... though you did add one helpful thing, the people that failed chem class... I'm assuming that hpboom was one of them??? so I deny your request for "epic" fail... and instead just grant you a fail

Thanx again captain obvious :shifty:

Fysh
11-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Thanx again captain obvious :shifty:

your welcome captain... umm... something really stupid ^^

smcdeezy
11-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Sorry I don't have the time to read through the posts. I'm basing my answer on common knowledge. You do know what common knowledge is, yes?

shadykoopa
11-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Isn't it dihydrogen monoxide? ahahahahah:lol2

Fysh
11-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Sorry I don't have the time to read through the posts. I'm basing my answer on common knowledge. You do know what common knowledge is, yes?

now you offend my intellect... lovely, I'm not saying you fail for posting the truth... I'm saying you fail because there's no need to post it as it's already been posted NUMEROUS times... derp :shifty:

Havoc
11-05-2009, 11:29 AM
now you offend my intellect... lovely, I'm not saying you fail for posting the truth... I'm saying you fail because there's no need to post it as it's already been posted NUMEROUS times... derp :shifty:

god fysh don't start a flame war...

smcdeezy
11-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Like I said. I read the post and skipped to the last page. If 3,000 people wanted to come here and point out the OP's mistake that'd be fine with me.

Fysh
11-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Like I said. I read the post and skipped to the last page. If 3,000 people wanted to come here and point out the OP's mistake that'd be fine with me.

and I can understand just skipping to the end on a thread with 5+ pages... that **** takes a while to read

but when there's barely 15 total posts, BARELY 15?? that's just lazy

HaydenPee
11-05-2009, 03:20 PM
ok, where do I begin... di.. meaning TWO and mono meaning one.. that a good place?

basically, DIHYDROGEN, do you still follow? MONOXIDE... TWO HYDROGEN, ONE... oxygen... H2****INGO

meaning?? H2O... WATER, not no fuggin' DHMO

further argument to my side?? Carbondioxide, it's not written CDO... it's CO2

fail

uh fysh thats what i was saying O_O the ****. i said that it should have been obvious because no compound would be written DHMO .. and actually im in organic chem and i'm making an a so i know what i'm talking zabout. so no, i am not failing chemistry; nor have i ever. if you go back and read i'm saying exactly what you just did. that it's not written DHMO, and no compound would be; therefore ppl are ****ing retarded to believe him after he blatantly put, "DHMO" because when naming a compound you don't put whether or not its "di or momo or whatever" (as said in my earlier post. so go back and re-read that)

i didn't say that compounds were written in formation like that, i siad just the opposite. sdur.

btw, i really hate when people question my intellect. so just don't go there.

Fysh
11-05-2009, 04:36 PM
uh fysh thats what i was saying O_O the ****. i said that it should have been obvious because no compound would be written DHMO .. and actually im in organic chem and i'm making an a so i know what i'm talking zabout. so no, i am not failing chemistry; nor have i ever. if you go back and read i'm saying exactly what you just did. that it's not written DHMO, and no compound would be; therefore ppl are ****ing retarded to believe him after he blatantly put, "DHMO" because when naming a compound you don't put whether or not its "di or momo or whatever" (as said in my earlier post. so go back and re-read that)

i didn't say that compounds were written in formation like that, i siad just the opposite. sdur.

btw, i really hate when people question my intellect. so just don't go there.

my bad, I misread what you posted... I'll retract my previous statement...

apologies :banana

BypassHacker
11-12-2009, 06:33 PM
I hope you realize that this was all a joke, I wanted to see who would fall for it lol:lol:banana