PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Pranks

MattJK
10-31-2009, 07:58 AM
I might upload this to youtube tonight if I get the results I want.

So we have a hidden camera hooked up on a tree to look down on an angle on our door. I have a chair set up by my door with a bowl of candy that says "Take 1 only please". Of course kids never take 1, once I see that anyone takes more than 1, I play the fake chainsaw noises on our big stereo and I come out with a plastic bat (that we spray painted black). Our garage is a slide up kind of thing so my friends who are in leaf ghille suits (lol) well jump up once they hear the garage moving or the music playing for about 5 seconds. Incase the kids take off we have 4 friends hiding behind these 4 pine trees grouped together. 2 dressed up as ronald mcdonald, 1 as the shamwow guy, and the other 1 as an Easter bunny (idk lol that's what they wanted).

We might "edit" our rountine after a couple of times but we think this will be worth all of the money and trouble to make this lol.

To make it even better, I'm dressed up as billy mays lol.

D3
10-31-2009, 08:47 AM
haha thats sound epic XD im looking forward :)

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-31-2009, 08:54 AM
Here's a good prank.

Dress all in yellow, and then lay down in the middle of the road as a speed bump. Post your results.

...assuming you live.

MattJK
10-31-2009, 08:55 AM
Here's a good prank.

Dress all in yellow, and then lay down in the middle of the road as a speed bump. Post your results.

...assuming you live.

Can't wait to try it for next year!

Bunny
10-31-2009, 08:58 AM
Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. Post up results if any :)

Ronaldinho
10-31-2009, 09:10 AM
Please post on youtube after you do it... That sounds epic!

Dommzyd
10-31-2009, 09:50 AM
Sounds pretty fun, just make sure no one actually touches the kids or you can get in big trouble, lol.

MattJK
10-31-2009, 10:09 AM
Sounds pretty fun, just make sure no one actually touches the kids or you can get in big trouble, lol.

Yea we know that. That's why we're using all the plastic props (the baseball bat) rather than a real one.