PDA

View Full Version : Question <<<< what that says... question

Fysh
10-28-2009, 09:33 PM
hey, I'm on almost 24/7 use firefox and am quite trustworthy :)

what you need?

I'll see if I can help :)

Aren't you going to the army soon or something???

navy, but I don't ship out till may... so if I can help till then I'm more than willing =D

Want to be the admin of fireforums.net... you would run it all I would get the profit. You would get 33% profit.

ok, this is a little thing breakers and I were talking about recently...

now, technically I put no money in to this... and he ended up selling the forums before I was ever made admin, but it pisses me off that he offered me something, I replied back saying yes, then he sells it and another forum site (he told me bout this part just a bit ago on tinychat) for 400 dollars...

like, WTF?? I asked him on chat after he said that if he could give me a 15 dollar amazon gift card cause I'm about 15 shy of something I wanna get... he never replied X(

am I being rude to him considering I was never technically given admin?? or do you guys think he should give me the 15 dollars amazon which is only 3% of what he made... good thing he didn't make me admin or I'd be asking for a little over 100 for the 33%... (not that I really think this will affect whether I get it or not...)

but at any rate... does it seem fair to you all that I asked for a measly 3% for a broken promise of admin? or am I being insufferable?

basically refer to poll

Lastwill
10-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Well, you came to the agreement but I don't see any thing that would bind him to owe you anything. You didn't invest any time or money in it so nothing was lost. So no he doesn't owe you anything.

----------------
Listening to: MiChi - WoNDeRLaND? (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/michi/track/wonderland%3f)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Fysh
10-28-2009, 09:43 PM
well thank you captain america for the TECHNICAL answer X(

I kinda gave that myself... I was asking... ETHICALLY ish should he give me 15... =\
or morally... whichever is better in this situation

Lastwill
10-28-2009, 09:47 PM
well thank you captain america for the TECHNICAL answer X(

I kinda gave that myself... I was asking... ETHICALLY ish should he give me 15... =\
or morally... whichever is better in this situation

Technically, he owes you an apology for selling the forums after he offered you a position. Maybe someone else can give their opinion because in my view, there wasn't any money involved.

----------------
Listening to: 윤하 - She Is (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/%ec%9c%a4%ed%95%98/track/she+is)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Fysh
10-28-2009, 09:48 PM
an apology would be acceptable I guess :(
but I REALLY wanted that 4x4x4 rubik's cube X(

Merde
10-28-2009, 10:03 PM
an apology would be acceptable I guess :(
but I REALLY wanted that 4x4x4 rubik's cube X(
V-Cubes are better :P Can't wait for their 4x4

$400.00? Seriously? What a great con man, or what a stupid **** on another forum. Glad we aren't that dumb

Fysh
10-28-2009, 10:47 PM
perhaps... but they don't ahve those on amazon =\

Dommzyd
10-29-2009, 12:53 AM
I guarantee you he's not going to give you even 1 dollar. You didn't put time or effort into the forums, so he's not going to give you any of his profit. So basically him just giving you $15 would be just that. Him giving you $15.
The internet has no morals.

coolkid0103
10-29-2009, 03:51 AM
really, all he does is owe you an opologie like stated ^above^. maybe the person who bought the site could let you be one of the admins or something...and it really just sounds like your just money hungry..if you really want 15 bucks, just do some 5 dollar scamming on craigslist.. (joke btw)

Fysh
10-29-2009, 01:58 PM
really, all he does is owe you an opologie like stated ^above^. maybe the person who bought the site could let you be one of the admins or something...and it really just sounds like your just money hungry..if you really want 15 bucks, just do some 5 dollar scamming on craigslist.. (joke btw)

I'm not money hungry :mad:
I'm saying that he is a meanie... and he should pay (not necessarily pay me... but pay, with bodily harm possibly :furious3:)

nuff said.. :frown