Hold this is really bigfoot!
nope; its a fatass frickin noob talkin smack 2 sum ones mom on a GTP site forum
exactly
worse than bigfoot

pure win

:toilet:

OutCast No.217
10-27-2009, 06:10 PM
^^^ LOL look at these dudes freakin out over a thread on the internet. If you get it..its a JOKE. everyone should see this and think im talking about their mom, but right after they realize that they realize that its happened to all the people who viewed this thread, therefore it is considered a joke. DUH>

Anatomy
10-27-2009, 06:17 PM
^^^ LOL look at these dudes freakin out over a thread on the internet. If you get it..its a JOKE. everyone should see this and think im talking about their mom, but right after they realize that they realize that its happened to all the people who viewed this thread, therefore it is considered a joke. DUH>

none of that made any sense
:thumbs

OutCast No.217
10-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Try and read it first before making a smart remark that you consider an "insult". Maybe your still mad because I said the 360 sucks?

BlackDahlia
10-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Try and read it first before making a smart remark that you consider an "insult". Maybe your still mad because I said the 360 sucks?

No it really did make no sense -_- lol

OutCast No.217
10-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Im telling your read it. let me put it in a way people that cant read can understand.

If you get it..its a JOKE.
everyone should see this and think im talking about their mom
but right after they realize that
they realize that its happened to all the people who viewed this thread
therefore it is considered a joke.
DUH>

I think a ****ing 11 year old can understand this.

Anatomy
10-27-2009, 06:23 PM

Like Blackdahlia said, it just doesnt make any kind of sense
You need to learn how to put words together.
:thumbs
and as for the xbox360 comment, I could care less about what you said,
you have your opinions and I have mine.
I actually don't really have a problem with the PS3, I just like the 360 more.
:smiley2:

BlackDahlia
10-27-2009, 06:26 PM
Im telling your read it. let me put it in a way people that cant read can understand.

If you get it..its a JOKE.
everyone should see this and think im talking about their mom
but right after they realize that
they realize that its happened to all the people who viewed this thread
therefore it is considered a joke.
DUH>

I think a ****ing 11 year old can understand this.

Lol no, just stop. You should have stopped at "it's a joke." Anything further just makes things too complicated for you to properly explain, which just makes it even lamer.

OutCast No.217
10-27-2009, 06:29 PM
You explain it. Please? C'mon Im just an amature, I wanna see a pro do it.

Fysh
10-27-2009, 06:35 PM
here's a pro... explaining it

"The kips of the mud should smack you"

as for me explaining it... you say an 11 year old could understand it... maybe because it's an 11 year old joke kinda thing? funny only to those that haven't hit puberty as of yet?? DERP... I bet you don't even have hair on your ballz do ya kid?

Anatomy
10-27-2009, 06:39 PM
here's a pro... explaining it

"The kips of the mud should smack you"

as for me explaining it... you say an 11 year old could understand it... maybe because it's an 11 year old joke kinda thing? funny only to those that haven't hit puberty as of yet?? DERP... I bet you don't even have hair on your ballz do ya kid?

fysh. i hate to say this
but i know now you do thanks to you being drunk on tinychat
-.-
lmfao

OutCast No.217
10-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Im so offened. People that havent even seen me irl nor have a clue what I look like are insulting me on a forum. Help?

Anatomy
10-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Im so offened. People that havent even seen me irl nor have a clue what I look like are insulting me on a forum. Help?

15 years old is all we need

OutCast No.217
10-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Omg. Im 15. Judge me by my age! Use your internet sex jokes and call me a nonpubic hair virgin! :D Say it! It'll be sooo funny!

Anatomy
10-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Omg. Im 15. Judge me by my age! Use your internet sex jokes and call me a nonpubic hair virgin! :D Say it! It'll be sooo funny!

what is the point of saying something that has already been said?

Asexual
10-27-2009, 06:59 PM

A joke is funny

this is retarded

therefore not a joke

i would call you a joke, but you're not funny either

you're more of a failure

OutCast No.217
10-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Your right, to bad you cant prove its true. UNLESS! You try and make yourselfs feel better by typing (xD) "He is so a virgin! We are so cool!" or "That guys a fag, we should so make ourselfs feel better by talking about him and dont know jack about em!"

OutCast No.217
10-27-2009, 07:01 PM
A joke is funny

this is retarded

therefore not a joke

i would call you a joke, but you're not funny either

you're more of a failure
It's not very effective..

Asexual
10-27-2009, 07:01 PM
It's not very effective..

wasn't supposed to be

i was just stating a fact

OutCast No.217
10-27-2009, 07:04 PM
wasn't supposed to be

i was just stating a fact
Great joke. I laughed.

Hope
10-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Great joke. I laughed.

So did I !

Merde
10-27-2009, 07:42 PM
This thread is mentally retarded. It should have been aborted before it started. Now I know what they mean by not wanting a "retarded" kid in class, that heartless ***** (lol), because it'd be like this thread

Where you want to stick a needle in your eye

Anatomy
10-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Your right, to bad you cant prove its true. UNLESS! You try and make yourselfs feel better by typing (xD) "He is so a virgin! We are so cool!" or "That guys a fag, we should so make ourselfs feel better by talking about him and dont know jack about em!"

I hate how you are just full of grammatical errors
It is spelled ourselves not ourselfs
you ignoramus

Fysh
10-27-2009, 08:10 PM
props to anatomy for... being right... other ijiot should burn in hellz possibly

but I'll retract that statement if you can answer one question outcast....

if you put a z... on the end of the name for the storage device used in schools... what do you get?