PDA

View Full Version : Holy F***ING SH*T!

Sephyncloud
10-26-2009, 02:00 PM
I just saw SAW 1 and SAW 2, F*ing Most brutal Movies ever. I am gonna go puke now.

Asexual
10-26-2009, 02:01 PM
I just saw SAW 1 and SAW 2, F*ing Most brutal Movies ever. I am gonna go puke now.

Saw 1 was not brutal in the least

if you want a brutal saw movie

watch Saw 4 or 5

ryuk1214
10-26-2009, 02:01 PM
\

BARELY!!!
lololololololololololololololol

yeah saw 3 iz d best tho

Merde
10-26-2009, 02:03 PM
Saw VI is the goriest one. Saw 1 is so easy. Saw VI is the most graphic one yet. It's quite an experience watching it in theatres.

Sephyncloud
10-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Oh my gosh, I can't stand to watch anymore today.
How old are you guys by the way??

Asexual
10-26-2009, 02:05 PM

13 years old

Jake
10-26-2009, 02:06 PM
I like the one where the girls ribs were ripped out?

Sephyncloud
10-26-2009, 02:06 PM
13 years old

****!!!! IM 15 and I can barely handle that ****.

Merde
10-26-2009, 02:07 PM

Saw 1 and 2 are really not that bad. Even 3 (except the Rack). 4 gets worse, with the Pedotrap (lol whats it called?) and stuff. Saw 5 has a lot of bad traps. And Saw 6. Holy ****. best trap ideas yet

tianhui
10-26-2009, 02:08 PM

Saw 1 and 2 are really not that bad. Even 3 (except the Rack). 4 gets worse, with the Pedotrap (lol whats it called?) and stuff. Saw 5 has a lot of bad traps. And Saw 6. Holy ****. best trap ideas yet

haha, he said 'pedotrap'

Asexual
10-26-2009, 02:08 PM
I like the one where the girls ribs were ripped out?

Saw 4 i think

where the black guy goes around deciding whether or not he wants to help people who were part of some court trial

or is that 3?

Merde
10-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Saw 4 i think

where the black guy goes around deciding whether or not he wants to help people who were part of some court trial

or is that 3?
Saw 4 is Agent Riggs tests. Note he doesn't go through anything. Saw 3 is where he kidnaps the doctor and the "man" goes through forgiving people for his sons death

Interestingly enough, there is a reason why Amanda dies. You don't think much of it, but in Saw VI it shows why she acted that way.

TiN TiN
10-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Saw 4 is Agent Riggs tests. Note he doesn't go through anything. Saw 3 is where he kidnaps the doctor and the "man" goes through forgiving people for his sons death

Interestingly enough, there is a reason why Amanda dies. You don't think much of it, but in Saw VI it shows why she acted that way.

Do I have to ban you for advertising Saw VI?

Merde
10-26-2009, 02:13 PM
Do I have to ban you for advertising Saw VI?
Uh? O.o isn't it on topic? And you can watch it online for free? O.o And it isn't a competing site with R1? And I'm not advertising it it just sums up the series? O.o

And no, she isn't a ***** . . . I won't even say it. There is a reasoning behind everything in the series

Asexual
10-26-2009, 02:13 PM

she dies because she is a *****

TiN TiN
10-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Uh? O.o isn't it on topic? And you can watch it online for free? O.o

It was a joke because that's all I've seen you posting about. First the thread that you made and now the constant post. "SAW VI IS BEST EVAH!!!"

Joking of course but you are a big fan.

Merde
10-26-2009, 02:15 PM
It was a joke because that's all I've seen you posting about. First the thread that you made and now the constant post. "SAW VI IS BEST EVAH!!!"

Joking of course but you are a big fan.
Oh I thought you were pissed for some reason

No, I just like those movies. I like how it's not only like a big ass puzzle but the fact people die so creatively (does that make me sick?)

Asexual
10-26-2009, 02:16 PM

No, I just like those movies. I like how it's not only like a big ass puzzle but the fact people die so creatively (does that make me sick?)

No, saw is the only movie now with creative deaths

TiN TiN
10-26-2009, 02:18 PM

Lol no, I guess its hard to take sarcasm without putting /sarcasm

But... maybe o_O

Merde
10-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Lol no, I guess its hard to take sarcasm without putting /sarcasm

But... maybe o_O
What the ****ing hell is wrong with you?

<insert sarcastic comment here that pretty much says the above statement was just to make you feel bad and now you see it was a joke>

That's how I do it

TiN TiN
10-26-2009, 02:23 PM
What the ****ing hell is wrong with you?

<insert sarcastic comment here that pretty much says the above statement was just to make you feel bad and now you see it was a joke>

That's how I do it

Well that wasn't fun at all.

Twister
10-26-2009, 02:24 PM
What's the one where the guy gets put in the machine that spins around a part of your body till it rips off?

that one was ftw

Merde
10-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Well that wasn't fun at all.
Could do /sarcasm I guess

Saw III is the rack . . . I have 3-5 on my iPod and watched them quite a bit

Sephyncloud
10-26-2009, 02:36 PM
What is "The Rack" that you speak of?

Jake
10-26-2009, 02:52 PM
What's the one where the guy gets put in the machine that spins around a part of your body till it rips off?

that one was ftw

Haha yea that was crazy, his tendons and bones just like popped out of his arms. I am going to watch VI right now online. What site has best quality?

Twister
10-26-2009, 02:52 PM
yeah haha.

that's the one where they sprayed the woman with water and like froze her, that bit was funny :')

Merde
10-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Haha yea that was crazy, his tendons and bones just like popped out of his arms. I am going to watch VI right now online. What site has best quality?
All are the same quality . . . from what I've seen

Jake
10-26-2009, 02:57 PM
All are the same quality . . . from what I've seen

Link me, watch-movies.net won't let me watch SAW VI

Merde
10-26-2009, 02:58 PM
watch-movies-links.net . . .

I'm downloading it actually now to put on my iPod later

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Hostel I & II > Saw

JayJay777
10-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Hostel I & II > Saw
I watched those movies with my brother and it was some weird ****.

STM19
10-26-2009, 04:11 PM
Imo Saw 1 was the only good saw. the rest were just overly gory and went away from main point and just focused on people dying.

Jake
10-26-2009, 04:17 PM
I watched those movies with my brother and it was some weird ****.

HAHA the part where the 2 guys go and kill the 2 girls, then the dogs eat the one guy, ha that was ****ed up.

JayJay777
10-26-2009, 04:23 PM
HAHA the part where the 2 guys go and kill the 2 girls, then the dogs eat the one guy, ha that was ****ed up.
It was really weird when that guy was cutting off that other guy's flesh and ate it while listening to music.

Jake
10-26-2009, 04:27 PM
It was really weird when that guy was cutting off that other guy's flesh and ate it while listening to music.

And the naked girl that cut up the other girl with the sythe then bathed in her blood?

Razrbackfan5
10-26-2009, 04:36 PM

Go to FreeMoviesLand and go to 2009 Movies and disable your javascript so you can get past the CPA Lead thing.

JayJay777
10-26-2009, 06:18 PM
And the naked girl that cut up the other girl with the sythe then bathed in her blood?
Yeah I was like wtf with every death I saw. Who pays thousands of dollars to kill someone?

Razrbackfan5
10-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Yeah I was like wtf with every death I saw. Who pays thousands of dollars to kill someone?

I heard on some tv show about the scariest movies of all time that one of Quentin Tarantino's friends showed him this website based in New Zealand where you could do that dont no if its true or not but if it is that is messed up

JayJay777
10-26-2009, 06:56 PM
I heard on some tv show about the scariest movies of all time that one of Quentin Tarantino's friends showed him this website based in New Zealand where you could do that dont no if its true or not but if it is that is messed up
Crap I feel scared now. It kind of reminds of that movie I saw on Lifetime, I think it was called Human trafficking.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-26-2009, 07:06 PM

Trust me, there is a lot and to those people a thousand dollars would be nothing. There's a lot of ****ed up people in the world, a lot hide behind masks. It's a very plausible scenario though, society is what holds us in place and keeps us in line. It's not that far fetched (at this time in history it may seem it), but the past we had gladiator fights, look at the money in UFC, who knows the future could turn out like death race, or as George Carlin says "Suicide Channel", you pay to watch executions or suicides, you never know. Sorry just that stuff makes me think.

TiN TiN
10-26-2009, 07:08 PM
The hotels in Hostile are actually a real thing in Germany.