PDA

View Full Version : URGENT...Emergency!

ryuk1214
10-26-2009, 01:53 PM
I need to know how to save a game on visual boy advance!
+rep on all acc (aka 1... otr IS IT? dundundun)
and oh yeah did i mention.....

HAPPY ANTI-Belated HALLOWEEN!

ryuk1214
10-26-2009, 02:10 PM
i need tis urgently!
Ill smack mahself 4 it

Asexual
10-26-2009, 02:11 PM
shift + any f key

whatever f key you used alone to load

ryuk1214
10-26-2009, 02:16 PM
shift + any f key

whatever f key you used alone to load

it says error wen i try

Asexual
10-26-2009, 02:17 PM
it says error wen i try

what says an error, those are save states and should work no matter what

Merde
10-26-2009, 02:18 PM
I need to know how to save a game on visual boy advance!
+rep on all acc (aka 1... otr IS IT? dundundun)
and oh yeah did i mention.....

HAPPY ANTI-Belated HALLOWEEN!
I hate you

I just had to do a whole bill about Animal Rights. By myself. Because someone in my group decided to play Visual Boy Advance all ****ing class periods, and another person decided to talk to friends, and another person gave up, meaning I do everything. And he's such an idiot to me because I wanted him to work not **** around

Razrbackfan5
10-26-2009, 02:21 PM
You just use the games save feature or that is what I do.

ryuk1214
10-26-2009, 02:27 PM
I hate you

I just had to do a whole bill about Animal Rights. By myself. Because someone in my group decided to play Visual Boy Advance all ****ing class periods, and another person decided to talk to friends, and another person gave up, meaning I do everything. And he's such an idiot to me because I wanted him to work not **** around

YAY A CUSS OUT
aight, lets get swerious!

*****; im at mah ****inhouse and no homework. I just took a test with 400 fuking questions and i wanted to relax! If i cant save; i cant RELAX. U run ur motherfukin mouth sayin u hate me and ****; wherei have the right to use my computer any way i want to motherfukinassdonkeyraping use IT! sHUT UR MOTHERfukin ass up and stop sukin dick start sukin *****!

LOL IM Just KIDDING I JUST needed to GeT that stress outta the way im sorry im a dick sucker and whatnot; just lol

ryuk1214
10-26-2009, 02:28 PM
You just use the games save feature or that is what I do.

thranks to every1 +rep:banana

Merde
10-26-2009, 02:29 PM
YAY A CUSS OUT
aight, lets get swerious!

*****; im at mah ****inhouse and no homework. I just took a test with 400 fuking questions and i wanted to relax! If i cant save; i cant RELAX. U run ur motherfukin mouth sayin u hate me and ****; wherei have the right to use my computer any way i want to motherfukinassdonkeyraping use IT! sHUT UR MOTHERfukin ass up and stop sukin dick start sukin *****!

LOL IM Just KIDDING I JUST needed to GeT that stress outta the way im sorry im a dick sucker and whatnot; just lol
I was going to curse out back completely off topic. Than the last part made me realize "that would off topic" so I post here on topi very gentlefolk like

Honestly, all I know is the god ****ing damn cheats are mother****ers located in the **** based menus. maybe the gay save button is having a homosexual orgy with the mother****ers somewhere

ryuk1214
10-26-2009, 02:30 PM
I was going to curse out back completely off topic. Than the last part made me realize "that would off topic" so I post here on topi very gentlefolk like

Honestly, all I know is the god ****ing damn cheats are mother****ers located in the **** based menus. maybe the gay save button is having a homosexual orgy with the mother****ers somewhere

lol tats d funniest thing i heard 2day

D3
10-26-2009, 03:19 PM
lol wtf anyway, if i remember, it was the F buttons, F5 or FSOMETHING. but i dont use that **** for a long time lol

Blockis
10-26-2009, 03:20 PM
It's Save Slate/State or something.

Blockis

raysion
10-26-2009, 03:38 PM
go to options ands there should be a save option. just click it. if it does not work u need the latest visual boy. there was a bug in one of the old ones that doesnt allow u to save. u might have gotten that one. just click save under options or download a newer one