PDA

View Full Version : Most Emotional Day ever at Our School.

Hope
10-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Half of our school was crying. I was personally bawling. It was a motivational speaker. He showed us so many amzing things about life and how we can start anew. We werea llowed to walk infront of the entire school and aploligize to those we have wronged. I went up there, bawling, for neglecting my fathers. My dad, and God. He has impacted the lives of my entire school. We has brought back our spirits. What a day.

Lastwill
10-21-2009, 07:35 PM
Oh yea, you're not an atheist.

BlackDahlia
10-21-2009, 07:35 PM
God.

*laughs out loud*
o_o

Were you being serious about this thread? lol

joeyjumanji
10-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Half of our school was crying. I was personally bawling. It was a motivational speaker. He showed us so many amzing things about life and how we can start anew. We werea llowed to walk infront of the entire school and aploligize to those we have wronged. I went up there, bawling, for neglecting my fathers. My dad, and God. He has impacted the lives of my entire school. We has brought back our spirits. What a day.

Did he touch your *****?
that would have made the day so much better
<3333

Hope
10-21-2009, 07:37 PM
I do not see what is serious about this thread. If you were inspired by him, you would understand. I do not see why you feel the need to mock my relationship with God. I am offended.

joeyjumanji
10-21-2009, 07:38 PM
I do not see what is serious about this thread. If you were inspired by him, you would understand. I do not see why you feel the need to mock my relationship with God. I am offended.

god can suck my right nut
<3

BlackDahlia
10-21-2009, 07:39 PM
god can suck my right nut
<3

Dibs on left?

BlackDahlia
10-21-2009, 07:39 PM

Kinda gross

Hope
10-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Kinda gross

Not at all. I apologize that you do not have a relationship with him, and you are in my prayers :). All of you!

joeyjumanji
10-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Kinda gross

qft
so Jewish, do you give GOD anal or is it the other way around?
you motor boating son of a ***** you

BlackDahlia
10-21-2009, 07:42 PM
Not at all. I apologize that you do not have a relationship with him, and you are in my prayers :). All of you!

3 guys.. not my style sorry =/

Lastwill
10-21-2009, 07:46 PM
This is how small you are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FwCMnyWZDg

So there's still a god?

Better yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q

bbig438
10-21-2009, 07:49 PM
i seriously dont know why people act so immature when it comes to god and faith whether you believe in god or not is up to you but dont mock other people for what they believe in, or dont believe in. i, myself am an atheist but i respect was others think about god. religion whether you believe in Buddha or Jesus brings people together, but it is also the cause of many problems.

Hope
10-21-2009, 07:50 PM
I did not come here to have a religious argument or to be persecuted by me beliefs. I came here to reveal a very special experience my school and I had today. And Joey, it is clear that you are quite unhappy, I pray that one day you might be as happy as I am right now

Lastwill
10-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Joey is just doing what he does when he gets unbanned.
Also talking about religion on the Internet is like discussing abortion on the Internet.

BlackDahlia
10-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Also talking about religion on the Internet is like discussing abortion on the Internet.

Lol yeah he gets unbanned to get banned and get unbanned in like 5 hours. He's like a wannabe Blade xp

Hope
10-21-2009, 07:54 PM
i seriously dont know why people act so immature when it comes to god and faith whether you believe in god or not is up to you but dont mock other people for what they believe in, or dont believe in. i, myself am an atheist but i respect was others think about god. religion whether you believe in Buddha or Jesus brings people together, but it is also the cause of many problems.

Thank you. And Lastwill, the intricacies of the universe are amazing aren't they. I believe they are too intricate to have just happened out of complete chance, I believe they have been placed their by a divine being :). But enough about that.

Hope
10-21-2009, 07:56 PM

Actually, I think you are the only one discussing religion (or hath started the discussion.) I was merely saying how amazing it was/is for one man to change the hearts of so many people. Truly inspiring.

Merde
10-21-2009, 07:59 PM
Actually, I think you are the only one discussing religion (or hath started the discussion.) I was merely saying how amazing it was/is for one man to change the hearts of so many people. Truly inspiring.
Saying your going to pray for us is gay and fagoty.

But good for you that you had a good day and missed some school to see him :thumbs

Hope
10-21-2009, 08:06 PM
Saying your going to pray for us is gay and fagoty.

But good for you that you had a good day and missed some school to see him :thumbs

I am going to pray for the kid who came on here talking about dicks. Im sorry if you view something I deem as sincere as "homosexual", but please keep this lecherous comments to yourself. Thank you.

Merde
10-21-2009, 08:08 PM
I am going to pray for the kid who came on here talking about dicks. Im sorry if you view something I deem as sincere as "homosexual", but please keep this lecherous comments to yourself. Thank you.
I didn't say it was gay as in homosexual. I said gay as in stupid and reminds me of the bible study camp kid who walks around with a bible and people throw rocks at him.

Congrats still though :thumbs

RynaBreed
10-21-2009, 08:12 PM
qft
so Jewish, do you give GOD anal or is it the other way around?
you motor boating son of a ***** you
Dude, shut the **** up. Don't go dissing other people's beliefs you ignorant faggot. I can remember a time when this happened to me. Wasn't the same setting butyeah.

Hope
10-21-2009, 08:12 PM
I didn't say it was gay as in homosexual. I said gay as in stupid and reminds me of the bible study camp kid who walks around with a bible and people throw rocks at him.

Congrats still though :thumbs

I am sorry that you deem my way of life "stupid" but please leave these comments to yourself. Thanks!

Lastwill
10-21-2009, 08:16 PM
I meant talking about anything related to religion is subject to disagreement. I acknowledge some people believe in religion but i don't need to have to deal with it. I stated my opinion on the existence of a God with the significance of ourselves. That is all. You need to acknowledge there is much more to both sides and not everything can be rebutted with a force which has no evidence at all.

RynaBreed
10-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Just because you don't believe in what someone else believes, doesn't give you the right to sit there and be an ignorant prick/

Pyros
10-21-2009, 11:29 PM
Just because you don't believe in what someone else believes, doesn't give you the right to sit there and be an ignorant prick/

spoken truthfully.
user from here on please refrain from trying to be asses to other members.
you can obviously state your opinions but be civil about it.

Pyros

nightpk
10-22-2009, 04:37 AM
Good to hear he inspired so many people. But no one had to be a dick about other people's beliefs.

coolkid0103
10-22-2009, 09:23 AM
I believe in god. and joey is just mad because his life is already ****ed up so he just makes fun of other people so they are ****ed up as well.

Fysh
10-22-2009, 09:28 AM
props to jewish for being open about his religion... I try to be too but with mine I don't get the "you're retarded" so much as I get "... da FUCCKKKK"... or something similar =\

kudos to you jewish, +rep for being a TRUE... um... jew??? I'm assuming because of your name... if I'm wrong please correct me =D

Billinator
10-22-2009, 09:48 AM
If there are ghosts then there's a spirit world. Which is heaven and hell. I've seen many ghost sightings in my home. But I don't know why everyone is scared of them. They're just dead living people.

Fysh
10-22-2009, 09:49 AM
it's because some retards decide to kill themselves, and then their family blames it on the "ghosts" or "apparitions"

that's why...

JayJay777
10-22-2009, 10:28 AM
If there are ghosts then there's a spirit world. Which is heaven and hell. I've seen many ghost sightings in my home. But I don't know why everyone is scared of them. They're just dead living people.
How are they in your house? I thought they were suppose to be in heaven or hell.

Hope
10-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Thanks Pyros! his wasnt supposed to be a debate hha.a

Dr.Genjoah
10-22-2009, 04:53 PM
This is how small you are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FwCMnyWZDg

So there's still a god?

Better yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q

Freaking amazing videos, thank you for posting that.

weedface
10-23-2009, 10:11 AM
no matter what you do in life it will have been for nothing.
1. we're all going to die
2. there's no point in life
3. if god created everything then who created him, i mean everything has to start somewhere

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 10:33 AM
no matter what you do in life it will have been for nothing.
1. we're all going to die
2. there's no point in life
3. if god created everything then who created him, i mean everything has to start somewhere

;o
qft
you cant honestly tell me that "GOD" just came out of nowhere like *poof*
idk
people need to understand that there are both sides of the stories
so don't also come *****ing at us for believing otherwise.
on a lighter note............
Your "GOD" can suck my left and right nut while he jacks me off
I am the only GOD here do you understand?
now worship me damn it!

yes, i know what i have done,
and i know my time here is up
well when pyros gets on
lmfao
:D

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 10:34 AM
I believe in god. and joey is just mad because his life is already ****ed up so he just makes fun of other people so they are ****ed up as well.

yeah word around the office is that joey is a gay ****

ReDDs
10-23-2009, 10:51 AM
I's is's religious as-well. As you can see in my sig...

Jake
10-23-2009, 11:14 AM
I don't see how the planet and star videos relate to God at all... Because we aren't the biggest world? Who cares?

Everyone always says we are going to die sometime, well why not just believe you are going somewhere other than 6 feet under? You don't have to go to church, you don't have to pay money, you don't have to live your life trying to be perfect either. Just be the person God made you, that's all he cares about. There is nothing to lose.

On the other hand if you are an unbeliever and you die and it turns out there is a heaven and hell, well all of what you lived for is nothing.

weedface
10-23-2009, 11:51 AM
I don't see how the planet and star videos relate to God at all... Because we aren't the biggest world? Who cares?

Everyone always says we are going to die sometime, well why not just believe you are going somewhere other than 6 feet under? You don't have to go to church, you don't have to pay money, you don't have to live your life trying to be perfect either. Just be the person God made you, that's all he cares about. There is nothing to lose.

On the other hand if you are an unbeliever and you die and it turns out there is a heaven and hell, well all of what you lived for is nothing.

your last sentence also applies to those that believe, and even if you do believe and there is a heaven and hell, what is the point of it?

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-23-2009, 12:43 PM
This thread is causing my brain to fire neurons across synapses.

Billinator
10-23-2009, 12:47 PM
How are they in your house? I thought they were suppose to be in heaven or hell.

Its called portals. Yes they're real but they're invisible obviously.

RynaBreed
10-23-2009, 12:57 PM
;o
qft
idk
now worship me damn it!

well when pyros gets on
lmfao
YOu do know however that humans think on the scope of time. Where everything must have a beginning and an end. We cannot comprehend anything outside of time. Which is where God is.

Asexual
10-23-2009, 12:59 PM
YOu do know however that humans think on the scope of time. Where everything must have a beginning and an end. We cannot comprehend anything outside of time. Which is where God is.

God had his time

that was back in the 800s

this is reality's time now

get back in your box jesus freak

RynaBreed
10-23-2009, 01:01 PM
lol, You're such an ignorant faggot. Go back to your mother's *****.

Asexual
10-23-2009, 01:03 PM
lol, You're such an ignorant faggot. Go back to your mother's *****.

at least i said god has HIS time

i could of said god had her time, or it's

you can't get everything you want

RynaBreed
10-23-2009, 01:03 PM
Dude. I feel sorry for you.

Asexual
10-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Dude. I feel sorry for you.

I feel sorry for homeless people

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-23-2009, 01:06 PM
Lol, Jizzle where do we even start?

How do I post in this thread, without being mean but attempting to open people's minds. (I'm not saying God doesn't exist, just trying to make people think of the possibility of others).

When you understand why you dismiss other's Gods, you'll understand why I dismiss yours.

Someone tell me something good God has done?
You have to accept the possibility that God doesn't like you, in all probability he hates you.

Asexual
10-23-2009, 01:07 PM
Lol, Jizzle where do we even start?

How do I post in this thread, without being mean but attempting to open people's minds. (I'm not saying God doesn't exist, just trying to make people think of the possibility of others).

When you understand why you dismiss other's Gods, you'll understand why I dismiss yours.

Someone tell me something good God has done?
You have to accept the possibility that God doesn't like you, in all probability he hates you.

The only good thing god could have done

is make twinkies

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-23-2009, 01:12 PM
The only good thing god could have done

is make twinkies

.You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Joe Pesci. Two reasons; first of all, I think he's a good actor. Okay. To me, that counts. Second; he looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn't **** around. Doesn't **** around. In fact, Joe Pesci came through on a couple of things that God was having trouble with. For years I asked God to do something about my noisy neighbor with the barking dog. Joe Pesci straightened that cock-sucker out with one visit.
.I noticed that of all the prayers I used to offer to God, and all the prayers that I now offer to Joe Pesci, are being answered at about the same 50 percent rate. Half the time I get what I want. Half the time I don't. Same as God 50-50. Same as the four leaf clover, the horse shoe, the rabbit's foot, and the wishing well. Same as the mojo man. Same as the voodoo lady who tells your fortune by squeezing the goat's testicles. It's all the same; 50-50. So just pick your superstitions, sit back, make a wish and enjoy yourself.
.And for those of you that look to the Bible for it's literary qualities and moral lessons; I got a couple other stories I might like to recommend for you. You might enjoy The Three Little Pigs. That's a good one. It has a nice happy ending. Then there's Little Red Riding Hood. Although it does have that one X-rated part where the Big Bad Wolf actually eats the grandmother. Which I didn't care for, by the way. And finally, I've always drawn a great deal of moral comfort from Humpty Dumpty. The part I liked best: "and all the king's horses, and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again." That's because there is no Humpty Dumpty, and there is no God. None. Not one. Never was. No God.

Asexual
10-23-2009, 01:13 PM
I pray to Joe Pesci, and my prayers are answered about the same rate as God, 50/50.

Bill ****ING Murray

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-23-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm so rude...

Ok, there is a God. But Santa Clause, that guy is dead.

Seriously though, There was supposedly "one perfect person", and we killed him. Doesn't that show something? And we were created in "God's image". That's gotta raise some questions.

Asexual
10-23-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm so rude...

Ok, there is a God. But Santa Clause, that guy is dead.

is there also a toof fairy?

Merde
10-23-2009, 01:22 PM
;o
qft
idk
now worship me damn it!

well when pyros gets on
lmfao
Stop pretending to be me (I have a nickname of 'God' at school) and stop pretending to be Mike (he's in my phone as 'God')

lookwhatitdid
10-23-2009, 01:41 PM
mine was when my principle died

Billinator
10-23-2009, 03:01 PM
To me, we are living in a scammed world. 50% at least. Scammers are rising on us. What does this tell you? But why is God creating these douchebag scammers? This whole planet is messed up right now.

Hope
10-23-2009, 03:04 PM
;o
qft
idk
now worship me damn it!

well when pyros gets on
lmfao

So, you believe matter came out of no where, like *poof* and it was there?

Lastwill
10-23-2009, 03:27 PM
I honestly don't understand why people can say the bible is a fact when there is no proof to support that fact. Yes sure the bible doesn't say "maybe" or "perhaps" like science may, but it's missing one key word: "because".

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-23-2009, 03:36 PM
I honestly don't understand why people can say the bible is a fact when there is no proof to support that fact. Yes sure the bible doesn't say "maybe" or "perhaps" like science may, but it's missing one key word: "because".

Were you always like this or did I rub off on you?

Because I don't think I've ever seen you post like this.

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 03:39 PM

epic.

So, you believe matter came out of no where, like *poof* and it was there?

as for you
i never said it did
the fact is if you can't prove any of them then why only believe in one?

lets sayyyyy your "god" did exist.
so what was he thinking when the twin towers happened?
or Katrina?
or The extremely high poverty levels all over the world.
The 1000+ people that die everyday for stupid things like getting shot
or trying to save someone and ends up dying anyways.
really?

Dommzyd
10-23-2009, 03:44 PM
The r1 forums probably aren't the best place for religious talk -_-.

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 03:46 PM

lmao
that is what i told my mom earlier
i was like
"so today on the forums, some idiot decided to open his mouth about religion"
lmao
and i was like "religion+Internet forums with 14 year olds=Pointless arguing"

Joshbectt
10-23-2009, 03:47 PM

Let me rephrase that. They're probally the WORST place to talk about religion. If I remember correctly, other threads like this were bashed.

Dommzyd
10-23-2009, 03:47 PM
lmao
i was like
lmao

Yea really... but as long as it doesn't get to the point of bashing one another's religion (seriously) it's whatever I guess.
Come on chat please. I has something to show youu

BlackDahlia
10-23-2009, 04:19 PM
lets sayyyyy your "god" did exist.
so what was he thinking when the twin towers happened?
or Katrina?
or The extremely high poverty levels all over the world.
The 1000+ people that die everyday for stupid things like getting shot
or trying to save someone and ends up dying anyways.
really?

That's because we need some sort of balance. We'd be worse off if people didn't die. I personally wouldn't have a problem if death rates increased. I don't believe in a "God" and I have no problem with people telling me about their beliefs but, damnit, don't try to change mine. I accept people to have their ideas but religious people don't do the same. The Jew here is an exact example. He says things like:

"Not at all. I apologize that you do not have a relationship with him, and you are in my prayers :). All of you!"

Or to put it for what the words really meant: "I feel sorry for you for having those thoughts." They say things just like "I'm sorry for you" to make themselves feel better. As if there was something wrong with others for not having the same views.

lmao
i was like
lmao

LMAO joey. That's sad.. truly sad :p

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 04:25 PM
That's because we need some sort of balance. We'd be worse off if people didn't die. I personally wouldn't have a problem if death rates increased. I don't believe in a "God" and I have no problem with people telling me about their beliefs but, damnit, don't try to change mine. I accept people to have their ideas but religious people don't do the same. The Jew here is an exact example. He says things like:

"Not at all. I apologize that you do not have a relationship with him, and you are in my prayers :). All of you!"

Or to put it for what the words really meant: "I feel sorry for you for having those thoughts." They say things just like "I'm sorry for you" to make themselves feel better. As if there was something wrong with others for not having the same views.

lmao
i never have anything to talk about with her
-.-
anyways
yeah
thats why i hate religious people
i for one listen to all points of views
but people like jew
see it one way and one way only
in all reality
you are the arrogant prick
you are the one sided stubborn kind of person that ruined religion in the first place
not to say that religion=**** from the start but still

RynaBreed
10-23-2009, 04:28 PM
lmao
i was like
lmao

You actually tell your mom about what happens here?

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 04:30 PM
You actually tell your mom about what happens here?

obviously, you are a ****ing dumbass who cant seem to read worth a ****
so i will not waste my time in answering your ridiculous question.

RynaBreed
10-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Are you retarded?
i was like
lmao

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Are you retarded?
i was like
lmao

lmao what is your point?
you asked a question that you clearly knew the answer to already
so which is why i called you a dumbass

RynaBreed
10-23-2009, 04:39 PM
That is actually called a leading question. I asked the question to ridicule you for telling your mommie about what happens here. You're so cool.

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 04:40 PM
That is actually called a leading question. I asked the question to ridicule you for telling your mommie about what happens here. You're so cool.

very well played

/sarcasm

RynaBreed
10-23-2009, 04:41 PM
very well played

/sarcasm

That also proves my point that I said a while ago that called you an idiot.
Thanks!

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-23-2009, 04:44 PM
He drops to his knees, says, "Please, my love, please
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze"

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 04:48 PM
That also proves my point that I said a while ago that called you an idiot.
Thanks!

do you realize that what you just said makes no sense?

He drops to his knees, says, "Please, my love, please
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze"

why is it that i love you more and more everyday?
<3

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-23-2009, 04:49 PM
When shes breaking his heart, she still ****s like a tease.

Blockis
10-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Hey, that rhymed!

Blockis

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 04:51 PM
When shes breaking his heart, she still ****s like a tease.

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you,
but I did, I do and I will.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-23-2009, 04:55 PM
If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you,
but I did, I do and I will.

I just got served.

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 04:55 PM
I just got served.

lololol

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
10-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Fysh is back, you're unbanned.

Blockis
10-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Winnnn

Blockis

Anatomy
10-23-2009, 04:59 PM
lololol

here is one that just came to me for some random reason
i just made this up :D

I no longer wish to play this game
The day you truely loved me never came
So here i go as I walk out that door
remember that I wont be here no more
The days I have wasted on this false hope
I and only i alone will have to cope
no more pain will be brought onto me
Oh yes thank you, I have been set free

Hope
10-23-2009, 10:41 PM

Please learn how to read, kid. I did not say I feel sorry for ou because of your beliefs. Infact, I am equally accepting of all beliefs ( I was an atheist a couple years ago, and I regained my faith.) If you learned how to read, you could see I was apologizing to Joey, who was saying "Do you go anal with God." I feel sorry for him because of his sick thoughts, and clearly he has anger issues. I am praying for him, and if you do not believe in this prayer, then just brush it off, and do not comment. Thank you.

Hope
10-23-2009, 10:43 PM
Funny. I have in no way bashed atheistic views. I have not even said "GOD EXISTS, YOU MUST BELIEVE!" And then atheists come on here and attempt to tell me waht an idiot I am, and bash my beliefs. I did not bash yours. **** off.

Dommzyd
10-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Damnit guys. Why can't you just keep things like this as friendly conversation?
Online forums are no place for religion. Sorry Jewish, but I'm closing this just to prevent all the trouble you know it could cause.

Hope
10-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Thread reopened. Anymore discussion of religion and you WILL be infracted. Thank you.

Dommzyd
10-23-2009, 10:54 PM
Lol? I closed it, leave it.
That's not going to stop the discussion of religion.