PDA

View Full Version : Help! ME!

Joshbectt
10-20-2009, 04:55 PM
I don't feel good...If you know what I mean from my last thread...I'm extremely depressed. Please....

Razrbackfan5
10-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Listen to some music and go for a run unless its already dark outside

Joshbectt
10-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Listen to some music and go for a run unless its already dark outside

It's already dark...and music isn't helping..

Lastwill
10-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Go on hulu and find some shows to watch?

----------------
Listening to: 윤하 - My Song And...(Korean Ver.) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/%ec%9c%a4%ed%95%98/track/my+song+and...(korean+ver.))
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

coolkid0103
10-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Try going outside for a walk at both day and night. get your mind off the girl for a week or two.

Merde
10-20-2009, 05:09 PM
I've been through worse. I'll PM you some music . . .

Falsifying
10-20-2009, 05:41 PM
I used to be depressed over nothing really. Soo I got into smoking and everything is straight now.

coolkid0103
10-20-2009, 05:46 PM
cause the smoking messed with your mind. thats why its all better. dont smoke.

anyway, does the girl have a bf? if she doesnt. why not talk to her (if you still like her) and see if you two can get back together

CDZoro
10-20-2009, 05:47 PM
dance like this old man... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PDIBTS_xDQ

Fysh
10-20-2009, 08:00 PM
hey man, as stated in your other thread, it will take a while... if you're like me you'll twist EVERYTHING to remind you of her, even if it's a rap song about killing babies or something... it'll hurt for a while but just let people that are around you know about it and try doing things you never did with her so you can do something to take your mind off it =)

Jake
10-21-2009, 11:02 AM
hey man, as stated in your other thread, it will take a while... if you're like me you'll twist EVERYTHING to remind you of her, even if it's a rap song about killing babies or something... it'll hurt for a while but just let people that are around you know about it and try doing things you never did with her so you can do something to take your mind off it =)

Haha I know what you mean, throughout a week after my **** went down with that girl, every song no matter what would some how tie into it haha. You will get over it dude, and you will still think about it every now and then but you won't be affected by it.

Joshbectt
10-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Thanks guys. Suprisingly this did help me alot. Rep to everyone.
You guys are great.
An coolkid, she doesn't have a bf but she doesn't care about me anymore and she "loves" someone else. Her sister even threatened me.

D3
10-21-2009, 02:18 PM
Haha I know what you mean, throughout a week after my **** went down with that girl, every song no matter what would some how tie into it haha. You will get over it dude, and you will still think about it every now and then but you won't be affected by it.

he is totally right.

i remember i really loved this girl. and in the end it didnt go the way i wanted,(loooong story) that was like early this year

now shes got a boyfriend and yeah our friendship "ended" when she started dating the other guy. i stopped loving her that much, but i still think about her sometimes.
these things only pass with the time.
and believe me before that, a lot of people told me that it wasnt worth it and it would hurt in the end. Problem is i was blinded by love so i still tried. In the end that happened