PDA

View Full Version : Help! Girl Troubles

Joshbectt
10-20-2009, 02:53 PM
As some of you may remember there was this girl that I really liked like months ago when I was last active. I though I loved her...and still do. I know I'm fourteen but anything is possible. Now, 9 months later, I think I still love her even though we are not together.
I recently started talking to a friend about my problem. He said that I really need to get over her and let her go. This to me is a suprise because no one has ever told me this before. I never even really thought about it. But the thing is, I had sex with her. My first time, her first time. It almost seems like a bond that I have with her. Now I know why people say wait till you're married but I guess it's too late.
Now I am depressed and pathetic. Any help?

Blockis
10-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Confirmation that you're 14?

Blockis

Merde
10-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Uh, you had sex and aren't even going out together? WTF man . . .

raysion
10-20-2009, 02:57 PM
lol u should feel nice. my buddy had sex with a girl at a party and she was drunk. the girl did not remember anything but the fact that he has a small dick

Dommzyd
10-20-2009, 02:58 PM
lol u should feel nice. my buddy had sex with a girl at a party and she was drunk. the girl did not remember anything but the fact that he has a small dick
He should feel nice because he had sex with her?

Joshbectt
10-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Confirmation that you're 14?

Blockis
What, you want me to post a picture?
Uh, you had sex and aren't even going out together? WTF man . . .
No no no. We went out for close to 7 months and we had sex THEN.

Thanks, that makes me feel better.

Merde
10-20-2009, 03:01 PM
What, you want me to post a picture?

No no no. We went out for close to 7 months and we had sex THEN.

Thanks, that makes me feel better.
Oh, ok. Uh, don't be depressed? Not like all 14 year olds have sex anyways. At least not in this day and age . . . but it goes down every day age wise. Soon, toddlers will be having kids.

if you catch my drift. They can't . . . I would hope.

Pyros
As some of you may remember there was this girl that I really liked like months ago when I was last active. I though I loved her...and still do. I know I'm fourteen but anything is possible. Now, 9 months later, I think I still love her even though we are not together.
I recently started talking to a friend about my problem. He said that I really need to get over her and let her go. This to me is a suprise because no one has ever told me this before. I never even really thought about it. But the thing is, I had sex with her. My first time, her first time. It almost seems like a bond that I have with her. Now I know why people say wait till you're married but I guess it's too late.
Now I am depressed and pathetic. Any help?

let her go is probably the first thing you should do -_- if you arent together with her... then holding on to those feelings is probably going to just keep hurting you.

Pyros

Blockis
No, it's just odd that you're 14, and already have had sex. I honestly have no interest until marriage. Why add to the poulation of AIDS...

Blockis

Joshbectt
10-20-2009, 03:02 PM
let her go is probably the first thing you should do -_- if you arent together with her... then holding on to those feelings is probably going to just keep hurting you.

Pyros

I'm fourteen, I had sex. Not a good or easy combination to just let go of. And I have been trying to let go but it doesn't work.

raysion
10-20-2009, 03:10 PM
He should feel nice because he had sex with her?

not in that way dom. he felt nice for getting laid but the chick does not remember doing it with him. just the fact that he had a small cock. that is what she was saying the next day at school

Fysh
10-20-2009, 03:12 PM
ok... simply put and speaking from experience when the love of my life cheated on me... so listen up and I'll see if I can't squeeze some words of wisdom from the fingers typing this...

you're best bet is to let go... moreso than just giving meaningless advice, I'm going to tell you how it will go with "letting go"

it'll take you a while, it's been almost a year (will be on thanksgiving) since my ex cheated on me, I was depressed as HELL until I ended up losing my job due to depression and eventually lost her because I was a jobless bum (like she really had a say in the matter >.>) you WILL be depressed for quite a while, it's not something that you can just shrug away in the blink of an eye, there's something special about your first, and whether it's love or hate you'll remember them for the rest of your unnatural life. So the best thing you can do is look back at your relationship with her, see what happened, see where you might have learned something or benefitted from something learned, take what you can from the relationship (obviously not a physical thing that you can take) and eventually yes, you will be able to move on... DON'T expect it to happen overnight, but it will happen eventually.

To this day I still can't watch that show Cheaters with the jackass that got stabbed on the boat, due to the fact that it brings up a part of my past that was rather painful, but I have for the most part moved on. The only downside to her ****ing me over like that is that I can't watch a tv show I never cared for anyway... I think I can live with that.

hope it helped, +rep would be appreciated if it does help

Joshbectt
10-20-2009, 03:15 PM
ok... simply put and speaking from experience when the love of my life cheated on me... so listen up and I'll see if I can't squeeze some words of wisdom from the fingers typing this...

you're best bet is to let go... moreso than just giving meaningless advice, I'm going to tell you how it will go with "letting go"

it'll take you a while, it's been almost a year (will be on thanksgiving) since my ex cheated on me, I was depressed as HELL until I ended up losing my job due to depression and eventually lost her because I was a jobless bum (like she really had a say in the matter >.>) you WILL be depressed for quite a while, it's not something that you can just shrug away in the blink of an eye, there's something special about your first, and whether it's love or hate you'll remember them for the rest of your unnatural life. So the best thing you can do is look back at your relationship with her, see what happened, see where you might have learned something or benefitted from something learned, take what you can from the relationship (obviously not a physical thing that you can take) and eventually yes, you will be able to move on... DON'T expect it to happen overnight, but it will happen eventually.

To this day I still can't watch that show Cheaters with the jackass that got stabbed on the boat, due to the fact that it brings up a part of my past that was rather painful, but I have for the most part moved on. The only downside to her ****ing me over like that is that I can't watch a tv show I never cared for anyway... I think I can live with that.

I owe you rep. I can't give it to you just yet. But thanks...I really don't want to let go but I guess I have too. You're the first helpful post so far...

Fysh
10-20-2009, 03:17 PM
I owe you rep. I can't give it to you just yet. But thanks...I really don't want to let go but I guess I have too. You're the first helpful post so far...

I find the best advice is that given from experience, anyone that just posted "your best bet is just to let go" is probably not speaking from experience... or they're just too lazy to actually post something that'll help

no problem man :)

naskoteen
10-21-2009, 12:15 AM
I'd tell you my story but it's really really long....

Kuntucky
10-21-2009, 06:02 AM
Does she still love you? if sooo make it work nao! if she dunno talk to her a bit. remind her of the good times u had and stuff... make her see whats good.

Kuntucky
10-21-2009, 06:05 AM

Knock her block off i hate slags

HaydenPee
10-21-2009, 06:25 AM
hey man. you're young; and i'm not condoning sex at your age, for the simple fact that you couldn't possibly be emotionally ready for that stage in your life just yet. you may deeply care for this girl; and you MAY love her. who knows, better than you do. it's your feelings, so you're the one that needs to decide if you love her. in order to truly feel love though, i feel you have to have other experiences, so that you know what you do not want, and what you do want. you care for her, that much is obvious. so i'll help you out here; and give you my advice, but i will in no way tell you what to do. in the end, its your decision, and what you do is your business and no one elses.

i have been in a relationship for 4 years, and it's been a struggle. not to stay committed or anything of that nature; but a struggle. relationships are hard work; loving eachother is the easy part, but dealing with the obstacles life throws at you is the hard part. life is ****, we all know that by now, and things will not always go your way; hell they very rarely will go your way if at all.

i have learned in my experiences, that you sometimes must succumb to life's will in order to truly gain what you want. my advice would be to talk to her about it. tell her how you're feeling without being too forward. tell her you care for her deeply, and make sure to let her know that it isn't about sex. actually, i would advise you wait on that for a while; until you are emotionally able to handle it. because it's obvious you're not yet. which is fine, man. not many people are.

you have to accept the fact that she may not want to get back together with you; and if that's true then be her friend. relationships are friendships anyways. my girlfriend is my BEST friend, as well as my significant other. so be her friend first; if she's not quite ready to be with you. if she is, then great. but the only true way to find out is if you talk to her about it.

loving someone is giving them the sole power to destroy every aspect of you, and your life; but trusting them not to. so if you do love her, tell her that you care for her. let her know that you want a relationship that is based on emotions and not physical aspects. if she hurts you, then at least you can say that you loved and lost; rather than never told her how you felt. it will hurt, but time heals all wounds man. trust. i have never been burned by anyone other than my current girlfriend in a relationship; however, i have had many family struggles in similar pain. but i'll tell you, nothing hurts you worse than the thought of losing the one you love. i've been there. it hurts. i'm fortunate in the fact that i haven't lost her, because it would be a hard road getting healed again.

tell her. trust her not to hurt you. if she does, then at least you tried. it's better than going through life asking what if.