PDA

View Full Version : Anybody play with a ouiji board before?

TheKris
10-20-2009, 02:02 PM
Just wondering. Me and some friends were talking about it today and were gonna do it this weekend and she was saying that one time her phone rang while playing and it turned like into a devilish sound.

Merde
10-20-2009, 02:04 PM
WKUK did this . . . it was hilarious

"How many kids will I have?"
"21. No ****ing way"

Dommzyd
10-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Yeah but it was all BS lol.

Joshbectt
10-20-2009, 02:35 PM
I really want to play one. It probally will be my next prize from R1 if I can build up enough points.

Dommzyd
10-20-2009, 02:39 PM
I really want to play one. It probally will be my next prize from R1 if I can build up enough points.

They're pretty cool.. but the last time I played it was dumb lol. We asked how many people were in the room and it was like "35" -_-.
The first time I almost crapped my pants. We asked questions like "Can you tap on the wall?" and things like that and sure enough, there were noises coming from the walls and all. Only 3 of us were there and we were in the middle of the room.
Pretty creepy.

TheKris
10-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Yeah but it was all BS lol.

i think they're real because it answered questions for me that nobody else knew and I watched my friends do it. They are crazy though

Dommzyd
10-20-2009, 02:41 PM
i think they're real because it answered questions for me that nobody else knew and I watched my friends do it. They are crazy though

I only played twice. First time was creepy (read my edit ^^). Last time I played was dumb though.

TheKris
10-20-2009, 02:43 PM
I only played twice. First time was creepy (read my edit ^^). Last time I played was dumb though.

Yeah sometimes they're dumb but other times creepy as hell. We were gonna do the board somewhere creepy though, like down by this one river or something to make it extra scary haa

Dommzyd
10-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Yeah sometimes they're dumb but other times creepy as hell. We were gonna do the board somewhere creepy though, like down by this one river or something to make it extra scary haa

Apparently you can't put the board away until you say goodbye or something or some spirits haunt you.
I dunno. Sounds dumb to me but that stuff scares me.

TheKris
10-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Apparently you can't put the board away until you say goodbye or something or some spirits haunt you.
I dunno. Sounds dumb to me but that stuff scares me.

Yeah I was looking up some rules today in school about it and that was one of them. Also never play alone, don't ask about god, don't ask how you'll die, and don't let the little glass thing go all the way through the numbers or letters or supposedly a spirit escapes