PDA

View Full Version : Soccer ended

Merde
10-19-2009, 02:35 PM
We sucked but now I get to focus on music. **** yes. And I think we got rid of our drummer and got our old one back (yes!) which rocks.

Joshbectt
10-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Cool. Sorry to hear that you sucked..
You got a band? What's the name?

Merde
10-19-2009, 02:38 PM
We are changing it. We have a Myspace but only one recording of a song that is really a rough draft. But I want to change it to something like We Only Sell CDs or another ironic statement (because of how much of music is online nowadays)

Joshbectt
10-19-2009, 02:39 PM
We are changing it. We have a Myspace but only one recording of a song that is really a rough draft. But I want to change it to something like We Only Sell CDs or another ironic statement (because of how much of music is online nowadays)

Oh haha nice name. Good luck.:laugh3:
Do you have anymore songs?

Doug
10-20-2009, 11:27 AM
Do you play for a high school team?

Merde
10-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Do you play for a high school team?
Yeah. But my teammates were dicks and the varsity coach was a dick too . . . was hard to decided which to go on, since, lucky me, I was first put on JV and than moved up to Varsity (no shaved head haha), but wanted to be on JV . . . but I think Varsity would have been better even with a dickhead coach

Mike
10-20-2009, 01:13 PM
my football ends on saturday

Doug
10-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Yeah. But my teammates were dicks and the varsity coach was a dick too . . . was hard to decided which to go on, since, lucky me, I was first put on JV and than moved up to Varsity (no shaved head haha), but wanted to be on JV . . . but I think Varsity would have been better even with a dickhead coach

What was your record for both teams?

Merde
10-20-2009, 01:19 PM
What was your record for both teams?
2 wins and three wins and the rest losses with one tie

Dont know why we sucked so bad. Probably because my team no one played like a team player and varsity they just sucked probably the coaching.

Doug
10-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Ouch that sucks.
I play for JV and our record is 8-0-1 and our Varsity's is 5-2.
In 2 or 3 years we're gonna have a damn good varsity team.

Merde
10-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Ouch that sucks.
I play for JV and our record is 8-0-1 and our Varsity's is 5-2.
In 2 or 3 years we're gonna have a damn good varsity team.
I was the only Freshman on JV. Mostly were sophomores. I'll be on Varsity next year no doubt. But I won't like it.

We used to be good . . . like second in the state tournament. Only losing to the team we managed to tie . . . last year they beat us 11-0. We tied 1-1 so I did have an impact I guess. And goals

Doug
10-20-2009, 01:42 PM
I was the only Freshman on JV. Mostly were sophomores. I'll be on Varsity next year no doubt. But I won't like it.

We used to be good . . . like second in the state tournament. Only losing to the team we managed to tie . . . last year they beat us 11-0. We tied 1-1 so I did have an impact I guess. And goals

Yea I think I'll be on JV next year cause I'm like 1 out of 16 freshman on the team and theres like 4 sophomores and 1 junior. And there are only 5 seniors on the Varsity team, 2 are goalies, 3 are field players and only 2 of those field players start. Also 2 of the field players are strikers and I play defense lol.

Eric Sherman
10-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Section championship friday for my team.

JohnVictoria
10-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Australia soccer season including the skools soccer have already ended for me.
I play striker, midfielder e.c.t.

JV=JohnVictoria (LOL)

Doug
10-21-2009, 09:40 AM
Section championship friday for my team.

Wow really? Our championship isn't until November 10th? Somewhere around there.