PDA

View Full Version : Dont you hate it?

Ayotte
10-18-2009, 03:37 PM
well it just pisses me of when girls say that they're so ugly when clearly they arent. then you say " your really pretty" and they'll be like " no shut up im not"

post anything that just bothers you and or makes you mad.

Joshbectt
10-18-2009, 03:40 PM
I have to agree on that statement. My friend(girl) has no self-esteem at all. One kid who doesnt even know her called her okay looking and she got all depressed. When she's kinda hot.

Fearsome
10-18-2009, 03:41 PM
you wearing clothes.

but really i hate that question "does this make me look fat?" if you answer no its "oh your lying!" and if you say yes its "how could you call me fat! im going to stay at my mothers!"

Ayotte
10-18-2009, 03:41 PM
I have to agree on that statement. My friend(girl) has no self-esteem at all. One kid who doesnt even know her called her okay looking and she got all depressed. When she's kinda hot.

yeah it just makes me mad cause you can never win.

JayJay777
10-18-2009, 03:42 PM
I hate it when people say ''I'm serious as a heart attack.'' I don't know why though I guess it's just annoying.

Ayotte
10-18-2009, 03:42 PM
I hate it when people say ''I'm serious as a heart attack.'' I don't know why though I guess it's just annoying.

never heard that before. but i guess it could be annoying.

Fearsome
10-18-2009, 03:44 PM

my response to that comment is usually "ha ha thats about as funny as cancer. :shifty:"

Pyros
10-19-2009, 02:13 AM
well it just pisses me of when girls say that they're so ugly when clearly they arent. then you say " your really pretty" and they'll be like " no shut up im not"

post anything that just bothers you and or makes you mad.

yes its absurdly stupid
its basically thier whole lil ploy to get a compliment outta ya

sometimes i play the reverse role...
"OH GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT. GOD I NEED A BATHROOM TO PUKE IN"

Pyros

Pyros
10-19-2009, 02:14 AM
oh right, hehe i just read the second post ;D

it does happen with self esteem sometime stoo ^^ i wish people didnt have those issues heh. not that im saying they should all go die in a fire or something but yeah O_o

its good to have a lil ego, i mean too much :p might be bad *COUGH COUGH*TEDDY*COUGH* but you know, its good for you and for everyone else.

Pyros

Ayotte
10-19-2009, 02:22 AM
yes its absurdly stupid
its basically thier whole lil ploy to get a compliment outta ya

sometimes i play the reverse role...
"OH GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT. GOD I NEED A BATHROOM TO PUKE IN"

Pyros

lol .

Callum
10-19-2009, 02:25 AM
I agree with OP tbh.

when you say something and theres ALWAYS someone who replies... really?

gets on my nerves so bad

joeyjumanji
10-19-2009, 02:25 AM
oh right, hehe i just read the second post ;D

it does happen with self esteem sometime stoo ^^ i wish people didnt have those issues heh. not that im saying they should all go die in a fire or something but yeah O_o

its good to have a lil ego, i mean too much :p might be bad *COUGH COUGH*TEDDY*COUGH* but you know, its good for you and for everyone else.

Pyros

teddy having too much ego is an understatement
:thumbs

i hate it when girls ask you stupid questions like
"do you think that girl is pretty?"
orr "do you look at other girls?"

its ****ing retarded
do they really think i am going to answer truthfully to that?
all these questions are just traps
girls love drama
-.-

Ayotte
10-19-2009, 02:33 AM
teddy having too much ego is an understatement
:thumbs

i hate it when girls ask you stupid questions like
"do you think that girl is pretty?"
orr "do you look at other girls?"

its ****ing retarded
do they really think i am going to answer truthfully to that?
all these questions are just traps
girls love drama
-.-
lol. " do you look at other girls?"
"no im gay, oh btw im breaking up with you."

joeyjumanji
10-19-2009, 02:36 AM
lol. " do you look at other girls?"
"no im gay, oh btw im breaking up with you."

lmao
i literally have to say this
"no but that guy looks hot"
of course i am joking
but it changes the subject
lmao

Blockis
10-19-2009, 02:42 AM
*barf*

Blockis

Pyros
10-19-2009, 02:43 AM
wow nice line to change the subject man :D
but yeah girls and theyir bloody drama lol

its like r1forums but with boobs

Pyros

Ayotte
10-19-2009, 02:43 AM
lmao
i literally have to say this
"no but that guy looks hot"
of course i am joking
but it changes the subject
lmao

haha thats a good one. ill have to use it sometime.... ahh well i gotta go to school now.:mad: ill finish this conversation later.

HaydenPee
10-19-2009, 10:11 AM

Pyros

hahaha!

i laughed so hard. i would comment further, but the picture on my siggy speaks for itself and she has an acct on here so im scurred. she uses everything to her advantage. women body parts = BEAR TRAPS... and to be perfectly honest; i quite like those boobs and if i make a comment, then i fear you guys will be all i have left XD

Fysh
10-19-2009, 10:35 AM

I prefer serious as a stroke ;)

at least you get some kind of alliteration =D

and btw, the drama surrounding women is one reason I happy that I'm bi, though SOME men are the same way ><

my personal favorite is when you get them something for valentines (my ex liked dark chocolate so I got her a box of nothing but dark chocolate) and they say it was thoughtful but they can't eat it cause it'll make them fat... =\

considering she asked me for the dark chocolate and I got it for her like less than a month later... seriously wtf?

.:2Imagine:.
10-19-2009, 12:17 PM

Pyros

Should be siggied.
But don't you hate when a girl follows a boy around like a puppy and then latches on to any other boy in the vicinity when their master isn't around?

Lolwut V2
10-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Well to the OP girls say that to make you call them pretty. Sooo you should just go with it and maybe take advantage of it lol.

I hate when people, especially teachers, abuse their power.

D3
10-19-2009, 01:41 PM
its SO annoying when you say to a girl that is clearly not fat that she isnt fat, but she insists thats shes whale fat

rovert
10-19-2009, 01:43 PM
Things I hate what girls ask me...

1. Do you love me?
2. Does this make my butt look big?
3. Do you like her? or Do you look at other girls?

and another thing....

I hate it when a girl I'm dating is eyeing another guy, and I don't make a comment. But when I do it, she scolds me.... wtf.

Dommzyd
10-19-2009, 01:43 PM
They're phishing for compliments. It is very annoying.

rovert
10-19-2009, 01:44 PM
its SO annoying when you say to a girl that is clearly not fat that she isnt fat, but she insists thats shes whale fat

true.. haha my ex weighs like 100 lbs, and she claims she is fat... O.o hahaha I say to her all the time that she is NOT fat... yet she continues to claim she is... girls.... *facepalm haha but gotta love em.

Blockis
10-19-2009, 01:45 PM
Remember, Dommy can feed us information! She's our inside spy *Spy Smiley*

Blockis

Pyros
10-19-2009, 01:45 PM
They're phishing for compliments. It is very annoying.

you should tell your gender to suck it up!

I hate it when a girl I'm dating is eyeing another guy, and I don't make a comment. But when I do it, she scolds me.... wtf.

You should equally look at other girls lol. actually haha thats bad advice.
How can she scold you anyway >.>she's in the wrong

Pyros

rovert
10-19-2009, 01:47 PM
You should equally look at other girls lol. actually haha thats bad advice.How can she scold you anyway >.>she's in the wrong

Pyros

that's my point... >.< they can be hypocrites.... :/

Dommzyd
10-19-2009, 01:48 PM
Remember, Dommy can feed us information! She's our inside spy *Spy Smiley*

Blockis

I know as much about girls as you guys do. Sorry :( lmao.
All I'll say is uh, maybe if you compliment them more on your own, they wouldn't be looking so desperately for more compliments. You may think you compliment them a lot but the girl version of a compliment is a bit more um.. complimentary than guys think it should be.
But idk. Not much insight because I'm not really like that. :shifty:

Double standard ftl.
Guys do the same exact thing though. Just remember, you can look but you can't touch. If your girlfriend gets mad at you for being a guy you should probably tell her to grow up.

Pyros
10-19-2009, 01:53 PM
All I'll say is uh, maybe if you compliment them more on your own, they wouldn't be looking so desperately for more compliments. You may think you compliment them a lot but the girl version of a compliment is a bit more um.. complimentary than guys think it should be.

lol, but guys arent the type to be all overly sensitive, if anything the girl needs to be more understanding that when a guy gives an earnest compliment he really means it. (unless he's a palyer then he's just playing you)

Pyros

Blockis
10-19-2009, 01:54 PM
HAHA SPELL FIAL.

Blockis

Pyros
10-19-2009, 01:54 PM
that's my point... >.< they can be hypocrites.... :/

lol you need to tell her off when she does that
BUT actually, does she pick at you when you look at other girls?

Pyros

Dommzyd
10-19-2009, 01:56 PM
lol, but guys arent the type to be all overly sensitive, if anything the girl needs to be more understanding that when a guy gives an earnest compliment he really means it. (unless he's a palyer then he's just playing you)

Pyros

I know, but lots of girls don't get that.... You gotta meet them halfway, pypy!
That's your guys' problem though o_O. I'm sure you can understand why some girls just think their boyfriends are complimenting them just to shut them up.

XxJustPretendxX
10-19-2009, 01:58 PM
you know what...every little thing a girl has to say can be useless. when she asks you a question she can use your answer against you. They all need to be locked in a room together and let them get a taste of their own medicine. We will come back a day later to see the aftermath. My guess is half will be dead and the other half wont. Cuz the alive half isnt worried about every little thing all the time and isnt that self-conscious

JayJay777
10-19-2009, 02:05 PM
you know what...every little thing a girl has to say can be useless. when she asks you a question she can use your answer against you. They all need to be locked in a room together and let them get a taste of their own medicine. We will come back a day later to see the aftermath. My guess is half will be dead and the other half wont. Cuz the alive half isnt worried about every little thing all the time and isnt that self-conscious
What? I don't get the locking us in a room and half being dead.

SuperMarioXD
10-19-2009, 02:08 PM
lmfao at this thread r1 has some of the funniest people lmao i hate when like your in gym something hits u in the face (depending how hard you get hit ) you go down everyone waites to see your face after lol kinda childish i guess. :)

XxJustPretendxX
10-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Cuz, girls complain a lot. Not all of you but a lot of you. And if we threw a bunch of random girls in to a room and locked it, im sure only half would survive. And the reason only half would survive is because a lot of girls are self concious, and one will slip and call another fat or something stupid like that, and a domino effect will be created. Now do you understand??

XxJustPretendxX
10-19-2009, 02:10 PM
lmfao at this thread r1 has some of the funniest people lmao i hate when like your in gym something hits u in the face (depending how hard you get hit ) you go down everyone waites to see your face after lol kinda childish i guess. :)

haha i guez your right on that. Ive never had it happen to me but i know what your saying. Everyone goes quiet and just stares..

BlackDahlia
10-19-2009, 02:10 PM

Lol that doesn't piss me off or annoy me because it gives me a chance to pick at them. Like if a girl says she's ugly I'll just say ".. I never said you weren't" or "Yeah I know, I've been meaning to talk to you about that." Or just something along those lines. They'll usually laugh. Sometimes it does backfire, but then they know not to say that again =]

hahaha!

i laughed so hard. i would comment further, but the picture on my siggy speaks for itself and she has an acct on here so im scurred. she uses everything to her advantage. women body parts = BEAR TRAPS... and to be perfectly honest; i quite like those boobs and if i make a comment, then i fear you guys will be all i have left XD

Damn.. being whipped, it sucks. You should consider reversing the roles, make her want you? Once you do that, you're in control. It's in my nature I guess you could say. I like being in control because I don't and won't tend to a girls every need. That's why I usually move on by the 2 month period.

Anyways, things that annoy me:

4) When a girl asks for money but she won't tell me what for. I most likely won't do it lol
3) When a girl thinks she can control me.
2) When they got so attached they don't want to leave me alone for a second.

AND MOST OF ALL:
1) When a girl (especially one I'm not interested in) takes me to meet their friends or worse, parents, without telling me. Oh that bugs the living crap outta me. I mean parents either hate me because of my long hair, or love me because of my personality. But either way, I don't like getting involved with a girls parents unless it's something serious.

There's other things, but those are just at the top of my head.

JayJay777
10-19-2009, 02:11 PM
Cuz, girls complain a lot. Not all of you but a lot of you. And if we threw a bunch of random girls in to a room and locked it, im sure only half would survive. And the reason only half would survive is because a lot of girls are self concious, and one will slip and call another fat or something stupid like that, and a domino effect will be created. Now do you understand??
Yeah. I was thinking if I were with my friends it wouldn't be a problem but you said random girls. I just wouldn't talk to anyone.

Falsifying
10-19-2009, 02:11 PM
I hate when girls flirt with you one day and flirt with your friend the next day.

JayJay777
10-19-2009, 02:15 PM
How come almost everything about hate in this thread has something to do with a girl?

BlackDahlia
10-19-2009, 02:17 PM
How come almost everything about hate in this thread has something to do with a girl?

Because of the OP

RynaBreed
10-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Girls like that are ridiculous, if you want them, you need to prove to them how beautiful they really are to build up their self-esteem. Then they're great.

Twister
10-19-2009, 02:19 PM
cooking, cleaning and ******s.

Salamander
10-19-2009, 02:25 PM
i hate it when people have swine flu

tianhui
10-19-2009, 02:29 PM

Pyros

Win

Sounds like a gret idea. :lol

WIN thread with many great posts :)

XxJustPretendxX
10-19-2009, 02:39 PM
Win

Sounds like a gret idea. :lol

WIN thread with many great posts :)

haha ty...

Pyros
10-19-2009, 02:53 PM
I know, but lots of girls don't get that.... You gotta meet them halfway, pypy!
That's your guys' problem though o_O. I'm sure you can understand why some girls just think their boyfriends are complimenting them just to shut them up.

lol yes it understandable AHHAHaha
meh im always one to meet halfway so it never really made a big problem with me anwyay

What? I don't get the locking us in a room and half being dead.

sounds like a murder story....

Pyros

XxJustPretendxX
10-19-2009, 02:59 PM
a very amusing murder mystery hahahahhah :)