PDA

View Full Version : Contest PrizeSweep

Taniel
10-17-2009, 11:41 PM
IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS THREAD THEN MOD JUST DELETE/LOCK

Alright well my friend made a new site called PrizeSweep.com

PrizeSweep is aimed at webmasters, meaning anyone that owns a website or can create one.
The competition re-runs every month and a new prize will be given out every month if the randomly selected ID belongs to a user.

What do you have to do?
All you have to do is visit the homepage and get this months URL and anchor text.
Then add the anchor text to your website hyperlinked so it links to the URL specified.
Then once you've done this submit your website using the JOIN PAGE, and your website will be manually approved by our team.
Once you've been approved your website will be listed in the WEBSITES LIST and you'll be given your unique ID for each website you submit.
At the end of the month we'll release the ID which was generated and you'll find out whether you won or not.

The prize for this month is $500! (Yes, they send it to your PayPal)

http://www.prizesweep.com/

Go join! It only take a couple seconds and doesn't cost you anything!

ONCE AGAIN, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS THREAD THEN MOD JUST DELETE/LOCK

Kai[GBR]
10-17-2009, 11:48 PM
i dont get it

Twister
10-18-2009, 04:14 AM
i would have to call bs.

no-one would give out $500 for a backlink from like 20 websites

Taniel
10-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Well my friend made it so I believe him. Even if it isn't true, do you really lose anything?

crosbyfan87
10-18-2009, 08:56 AM
Well my friend made it so I believe him. Even if it isn't true, do you really lose anything?
Space where you could advertise something to benefit yourself.

Twister
10-18-2009, 08:57 AM
yes. you lose space to advertise, and it distracts users from your site

Jake
10-18-2009, 09:00 AM

Fail, you just ruined it.

moonmi
10-18-2009, 09:18 AM
All the fake stuff I see people post always use words like My friend made... or My Dad works for R1... Someone I know made a hack... Blah Blah Blah.

Taniel
10-18-2009, 01:19 PM
People, your flipping out like I am forcing you to do this, lol. If you don't want to do it then don't do it! I, however, signed up with a couple of my websites. I don't see why he would scam me, but if he does then I will cry. xD

All the fake stuff I see people post always use words like My friend made... or My Dad works for R1... Someone I know made a hack... Blah Blah Blah.

True, a lot of people do say that to draw others in.

ArmoredAngel
10-18-2009, 02:06 PM

His friend really made it, it wasn't him. I know...

Taniel
10-18-2009, 02:30 PM
His friend really made it, it wasn't him. I know...

Thanks Angel.

I just added two more of my websites to their list. Hopefully you guys will believe me and sign up so that there is a better chance of SOMEONE winning.

Ronaldinho
10-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Yea i will Join just for you. Not its fake

Fearsome
10-18-2009, 03:54 PM
People, your flipping out like I am forcing you to do this, lol. If you don't want to do it then don't do it! I, however, signed up with a couple of my websites. I don't see why he would scam me, but if he does then I will cry. xD

True, a lot of people do say that to draw others in.

Thanks Angel.

I just added two more of my websites to their list. Hopefully you guys will believe me and sign up so that there is a better chance of SOMEONE winning.

these two posts make it known its fake, its his website, and its fake. people get defensive when their caught, which he is doing.

ArmoredAngel
10-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Me and Taniel are on another forum. The admin made that website.

Taniel
10-19-2009, 02:05 PM
these two posts make it known its fake, its his website, and its fake. people get defensive when their caught, which he is doing.

:p

10 character...