PDA

View Full Version : 360 Everything4360

afgmobsta23
08-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Well this is a duplicate but almost nobody looks in the buy, sell, trade section. SO, I want to sell an everything4360 account. It's a website that tells you step by step how to mod your 360, download games, and burn them. It also tells you how to fix the red rings. You can download music and stuff, too. Please make an offer!

Taniel
08-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Well this is a duplicate but almost nobody looks in the buy, sell, trade section. SO, I want to sell an everything4360 account. It's a website that tells you step by step how to mod your 360, download games, and burn them. It also tells you how to fix the red rings. You can download music and stuff, too. Please make an offer!

Hmm....How about +rep? :thumbs Haha. I have demonoid invites...

Taniel
08-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Guys, I just wanted to warn everyone (especially newbies) that www.everything4360.com is a TOTAL SCAM. They charge $35 and claim to allow game downloads directly through the site, and no through a third party. Inside the site, they just give you links to torrents that you can get off any torrent site. They offer a 60 day refund for any reason, but they refused to pay me until my credit card company went after them and got my money back.

I found this quote on another forums after I Google'd "everything4360". It was on the first page of results....So unless you want to trade for demonoid invites, I'm not offering anything else. And I advise everyone else to do the same.