PDA

View Full Version : Wii majoras mask

raysion
08-18-2009, 02:49 PM
has anyone played majoras mask and beaten the game? its so annoying when u cant beat the boss in a dungeon and run out of time so when u need to use the song of time to save and go back to the dungeon u need to do everything all over again

Cookman
08-18-2009, 02:51 PM
i have beaten the game long ago and couldnt resist to buy on VC, yes i have it
:tongue3:, but because im have years of experince its not all that hard anymore..the hardest boss is gyorg in my opinion.

ps. the game was extremely hard when i was younger

CDZoro
08-18-2009, 03:08 PM
I have the N64 game the one that is gold and the front 3D =D man it was so difficult when i was younger but i love it!

TIP: I recommend u to use the song that makes the time go slower XD

very awesome game to play :thumbs

Cookman
08-18-2009, 03:12 PM
I have the N64 game the one that is gold and the front 3D =D man it was so difficult when i was younger but i love it!

TIP: I recommend u to use the song that makes the time go slower XD

very awesome game to play :thumbs

ohhhh i remember :smiley2:, that gold cartridge was the coolest of them all

moonmi
08-18-2009, 03:53 PM
yea it was! that case is sweet. But I have beaten OoT but not Majora's Mask only because my game was deleted RIGHT before I finished the Final Majora boss :( I been lazy about defeating it. I did however play it at a friends house who has the Fierce Dieties Mask and I opened a can of whoop a$$ on him so I kinda beat it :P

raysion
08-18-2009, 04:42 PM
ya I used the song of time to slow down time but that was not enuff. the water dungeon takes like 2 and a half days to complete and the fish boss is too hard to beat. I got so mad when I had to use the song of time or I would lose in the game and when I came back to the water temple I had to do the whole temple all over again

Nirvana022
08-19-2009, 07:56 AM
ya I used the song of time to slow down time but that was not enuff. the water dungeon takes like 2 and a half days to complete and the fish boss is too hard to beat. I got so mad when I had to use the song of time or I would lose in the game and when I came back to the water temple I had to do the whole temple all over again

Ya dude I hated that place I remember it took me like 3 tries to beat it and then another 2 tries trying to find all the damn faries for the sword i think.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
08-19-2009, 08:22 AM
I remember that game, when it first came out me and two of my friends who also got it raced to see who could beat it the fastest, I beat it in a couple of hours on the first day it came out so I beat them by like a day, but I was really disappointed by the final boss battle, he was so easy, I did the thing where you trade all the masks for that one powerful one that gives you the sword or whatever (can't remember that well since it was forever ago), but the boss battle took like two seconds with that mask on.

(Oh ****, this is for Wii? My bad, I was talking about the N64 game, I didn't know they made one for Wii too?)

Cookman
08-19-2009, 08:23 AM
I remember that game, when it first came out me and two of my friends who also got it raced to see who could be it the fastest, I beat it in a couple of hours on the first day it came out so I beat them by like a day, but I was really disappointed by the final boss battle, he was so easy, I did the thing where you trade all the masks for that one powerful one that gives you the sword or whatever (can't remember that well since it was forever ago), but the boss battle took like two seconds with that mask on.

that would be the fierce diety mask

Cookies
08-19-2009, 08:24 AM
I beat the game. At the end you need all of the spirts or something like that. After that you have to play it and you were suppose to fight i think?

Haven't played it since 09 .

Cookman
08-19-2009, 08:26 AM
I beat the game. At the end you need all of the spirts or something like that. After that you have to play it and you were suppose to fight i think?

Haven't played it since 09 .

nice :thumbs

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
08-19-2009, 08:33 AM
that would be the fierce diety mask

Yeah, that's it. That thing was powerful.

raysion
08-19-2009, 08:57 AM
well I am probably gonna try the water temple again so just wish me luck

Cookman
08-19-2009, 09:07 AM
well I am probably gonna try the water temple again so just wish me luck

you havent beat it? :tongue3: try carrying at least 2 fairies

Nirvana022
08-19-2009, 09:35 AM
you havent beat it? :tongue3: try carrying at least 2 fairies

It's usually the time that screws you over not your hearts/life.

Cookman
08-19-2009, 09:41 AM
It's usually the time that screws you over not your hearts/life.

for me, time is no problem.... its just that real time passes so fast and i get sleepy

raysion
08-19-2009, 04:32 PM
well I finally beat the water temple. now I gotta do the canyon thing and get all the masks

.:2Imagine:.
08-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Is this the one with that crazy moon thing that eventually gets pushed back some how?Anyways i'll stick to my windwaker/the first n64 one/the four swords/the minish cap.

Chaos Punk
08-19-2009, 05:04 PM
I've played through this game 4 times now, lol, loved it each time. Getting all the masks is a little annoying.

raysion
08-19-2009, 05:09 PM
the masks get really annoying when u need to get them. also the time gets annoying too

Cookman
08-19-2009, 05:14 PM
the masks get really annoying when u need to get them. also the time gets annoying too

thats what makes the game fun! :tongue3:, that and the sidequests

raysion
08-19-2009, 05:15 PM
I hate the side quest and getting faries it just gets annoying

Cookman
08-19-2009, 05:17 PM
I hate the side quest and getting faries it just gets annoying

then what do you like about the game? :stunned:

08-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Wind Waker is still the best. When else do you get to play as a tiny un-elf link with big eyes who can even double for the conducter of an opera band hmm?

raysion
08-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Wind Waker is still the best. When else do you get to play as a tiny un-elf link with big eyes who can even double for the conducter of an opera band hmm?

uh smash bros brawl and zelda phantom hourglass

raysion
08-19-2009, 05:31 PM
then what do you like about the game? :stunned:

I am just a fan of zelda thats why I got twilight princess. I never started it yet but I will after majoras mask. I never really played majoras mask so I got it

08-19-2009, 06:00 PM
uh smash bros brawl and zelda phantom hourglass

Those are ripoffs duh...
WW ftw!!
I want that game now I wonder how much it is for it and a GC controller...

raysion
08-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Those are ripoffs duh...
WW ftw!!
I want that game now I wonder how much it is for it and a GC controller...

theres also a new one coming out for the ds with toon link

Nickolas
12-06-2009, 05:36 PM
im close to beating the game but its a chalenging game but it is an awsome game