PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Indie Games + Avatar Marketplace?

xFFDx
08-16-2009, 11:42 AM
So, i was just wondering what you guys think of the Indie Games section of the Xbox 360 games marketplace? Do you think the games on there are worth the microsoft points or? IMO, there are some pretty bad games on there, well as far as graphics are concerned (i reckon if some of those creators put more into the graphics, 3D or 2D they would get more downloads) but also a couple of addictive ones. Furthermore, what do you think of the new avatar marketplace? Looks like it could get pretty addicting to me! Thoughts?

llFlipZeroll
08-16-2009, 11:59 AM
theres some pretty good indie games but they get boring i radther just play the trial games lol
the avatar marketplace is awesomez! i luvz it!!
edit:; i cant wait till joy ride it looks freaking addicting!!!!

TiN TiN
08-16-2009, 12:32 PM
theres some pretty good indie games but they get boring i radther just play the trial games lol
the avatar marketplace is awesomez! i luvz it!!
edit:; i cant wait till joy ride it looks freaking addicting!!!!

joyride seems like it gunna be 1v100. It'll get boring. Very boring but I do wanna play it.

xFFDx
08-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Yeahhh, you're right about that. 1vs100 IS good, but does get boring. Annoying also when the one on the live events gets greedy with their MSP then loses them all! :bomb:

MeLonpan
08-16-2009, 04:20 PM
The Indie games are from people still learning how to make and produce games, There are some pretty good ones.

Avatar market place is just another way for M$ do get there dirty hands on your money, Why the hell pay $2 for fake stuff that no one looks at. The whole "avatar" thing is just stupid IMO.

TiN TiN
08-16-2009, 04:45 PM
Everyone said avatars were stupid, everyone still used them. They said avatar marketplace was stupid... everyone still bought stuff. lulz

krnfreak
08-16-2009, 05:25 PM
The indie games are crap. Well some of them. I just download the trials of them and just play it until it just bores the **** out of me.

Actually they all bore me.

Massage games? wtf? More grease on your face.

MeLonpan
08-16-2009, 09:05 PM
Everyone said avatars were stupid, everyone still used them. They said avatar marketplace was stupid... everyone still bought stuff. lulz

What do you mean by used them? No matter what you had to have one.

EternalLight
08-17-2009, 06:14 PM
The Avatar Marketplace is a bit a bit of a dud, but I'm intriged by the awards. I'd love to get some free apparel by playing games I love.

afgmobsta23
08-19-2009, 08:21 PM
yea avatar marketplace is pretty cool! look at my avy! VVV

Pyros
08-19-2009, 10:21 PM
the avatar marketplace is to rip you off, but intruiging to some users so its got its appeal

indie games is dumb most of them are crap but its got potential but it's like digging through poop to find more poop and maybe a shiney gem encrusted in curry + spoiled milk diarrhea poop. THat's right ENCRUSTED

Pyros

Mr Mojo Risin
08-20-2009, 06:56 AM
The avatar marketplace is really no worse than the plethora of free to play PC games that offer premium character content. The awards, on the other hand, are a brilliant idea, mostly because they offer a little more incentive for getting achievements other than watching your arbitrary number increase. The indie games are cool in theory, because they allow aspiring games coders to test and flesh out their ideas, but they should really be free. Look at the number of flash games portals kicking about on the internet. They all offer their content for free, and some of the games on these sites are of seriously good quality.