PDA

View Full Version : 360 Getting prototype on friday, anyone got it?

Havoc
08-10-2009, 05:57 PM
omg it looks so ****ing awesome, i know its been out for a few months but still, my friends have been talking reaaally good about it, and im wondering if anyone else has it :wink2

BlackDahlia
08-10-2009, 06:07 PM
I have it, it's good. Pretty awesome on hard difficulty.

Havoc
08-10-2009, 06:09 PM
I have it, it's good. Pretty awesome on hard difficulty.

yeah i want it soooo bad, i hear the frickin hammerfist is sick :p

BlackDahlia
08-10-2009, 06:14 PM
yeah i want it soooo bad, i hear the frickin hammerfist is sick :p

That one is boring and useless. I like the Street Sweeper and the Blade :p

Havoc
08-10-2009, 06:15 PM
That one is boring and useless. I like the Street Sweeper and the Blade :p

lol dont ruin it for me never heard of the street sweeper, idk ill find out im so anxious, ill let you know how much i like it :p

BlackDahlia
08-10-2009, 06:18 PM
lol dont ruin it for me never heard of the street sweeper, idk ill find out im so anxious, ill let you know how much i like it :p

Don't get me wrong, they're all cool. You'll just have to play and see what you like. There's a lot to do so have fun :smile Oh and SPOILER: no I'm just kidding :p

Havoc
08-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Don't get me wrong, they're all cool. You'll just have to play and see what you like. There's a lot to do so have fun :smile Oh and SPOILER: no I'm just kidding :p

lol my friend plays it for hours at a time, he never gets sick of slicing people in half he says :wink2

All Programs
08-11-2009, 07:32 AM
lol my friend plays it for hours at a time, he never gets sick of slicing people in half he says :wink2

It is a very good game in my opinion. At first I thought it'd be a Spider-Man: Web of Shadows clone with more stuff to do. But it's much better. I now find it hard to play the Spider-Man game with the Prototype game sitting there too.
Well, good luck on getting it and I hope you have fun.

AP

afgmobsta23
08-11-2009, 08:42 AM
omg it looks so ****ing awesome, i know its been out for a few months but still, my friends have been talking reaaally good about it, and im wondering if anyone else has it :wink2
yea i just got it about 2 weeks ago. i was sooo excited. that game is BEAST!

TiN TiN
08-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Its pretty good. Could be better.

Whipfist ftw!

afgmobsta23
08-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Its pretty good. Could be better.

Whipfist ftw!

WOOHOO! lol. i LOVE the whipfist. thats all i use! :tongue3: