PDA

View Full Version : 360 Best games ever???

afgmobsta23
08-09-2009, 09:55 AM
What are the best games that you have played for the xbox 360? I want to know cuz i just got my 360 modded and im getting a whole bunch of games. Please list a few! Thanks!

raysion
08-09-2009, 09:57 AM
enchanted arms is one of the most under rated games. it has over 40h of gameplay and u get the full 1000 gamerscore by beating the game

Razrbackfan5
08-09-2009, 09:58 AM
What are the best games that you have played for the xbox 360? I want to know cuz i just got my 360 modded and im getting a whole bunch of games. Please list a few! Thanks!

Get The Orange Box

afgmobsta23
08-09-2009, 10:12 AM
cool! i'll get them both. sounds pretty effin cool!

moonmi
08-09-2009, 06:56 PM
dude thats sweet! I want a modded one. not touching the elite:wink2
Did you buy it modded? mod it yourself? or pay someone to do it?
btw halo, call of duty fallout, mass effect are good ones oh and assassins creed but just posting the popular ones if you havent played them.

ecfy
08-09-2009, 07:00 PM
One of my favorite games is Fallout 3. It's a bit complicated at the start but once you've got it, it's a LOT of hours of fun, you definetly need to check it out :thumbs

moonmi
08-09-2009, 07:02 PM
One of my favorite games is Fallout 3. It's a bit complicated at the start but once you've got it, it's a LOT of hours of fun, you definetly need to check it out :thumbs
amen to that!

ecfy
08-09-2009, 07:05 PM
amen to that!

hehe :) And what's fun about it is that you can be either on the good or evil side. I've almost finished the game as a good man, so after I'll do it again as a bad man :evil: :grin:

afgmobsta23
08-09-2009, 08:45 PM
dude thats sweet! I want a modded one. not touching the elite:wink2
Did you buy it modded? mod it yourself? or pay someone to do it?
btw halo, call of duty fallout, mass effect are good ones oh and assassins creed but just posting the popular ones if you havent played them.
yea man modded 360's are awesome. i paid someone to mod it for me and i only paid $30! =D its safe and nothing will happen. but if you want to be sure nothing happens, its best if you got a 360 recently cuz its newer and safer! i already got 10+ games for under the price of one at the store! ($50 for 11)

moonmi
08-09-2009, 08:53 PM
yea man modded 360's are awesome. i paid someone to mod it for me and i only paid $30! =D its safe and nothing will happen. but if you want to be sure nothing happens, its best if you got a 360 recently cuz its newer and safer! i already got 10+ games for under the price of one at the store! ($50 for 11)
yea dude thats so awesome. Ill probably do that once I buy myself another xbox. Probably just the arcade since I already have 120gb hd :) so does any dvd burner work or does it have to be special for Duel layer dvds?

Soulsbreaker
08-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Nothing will happen...... hmmm i smell BS in this thread.....
1. if the Modder messed up microsoft will probably find out
2. you will get RRoD in 6 months (Rumor)
3. Dont tell anyone you have a modded xbox
4. DONT talk about your Modded xbox on Live
5. dont send it back to Microsoft if you do get RRoD or its broken etc. because you dont have any warranty on it anymore

have fun :thumbs

CDZoro
08-10-2009, 04:53 PM
wow awesome but im scared of being banned on xbox live or something xD

games i recommend to you...

1st Person Shooters:
1. Call of duty 4: Modern Warfare - Addictive Multiplayer (extremely addictive)
2. Left 4 Dead - An awesome game of zombies, you know what is the best? when playing it again... its no the same, it is not repetitive, zombies are in diferent parts now it wont bore you at all. And online Campaign multiplayer :D
3. Halo 3 - Personally I didnt like halo 3 that much (I prefer Halo 2), I think it was overrated, but can be addictive and great game

Survival Horror Games:
1. Silent Hill: Homecoming - Definitely the most underrated game I've seen, If you play this game with an open mind, you will find it very entertaining and see that the story is awesome.
2. Resident Evil 5 - I didnt like this much, its good but it is just like RE4 just different characters, and different story but not that much, well it bored me cuz i played RE4 to much, I had Action Replay XD so I played as Hunk, Krauser, Ada, and Wesker in the Story mode, but you might like it.

Sports:
1. FIFA 09 - Only if you like soccer :D this is an addictive game.

Any other:
1.Guitar Hero 3 and Metallica - GH3 is still the best for me because of the dificulty of many songs and Metallica of course cuz who doesnt like Metallica :D

well for me those games are addictive and keep you playing and playing 24hrs :D well not exactly 24hrs cuz im here XD

afgmobsta23
08-11-2009, 02:29 PM
yea dude thats so awesome. Ill probably do that once I buy myself another xbox. Probably just the arcade since I already have 120gb hd :) so does any dvd burner work or does it have to be special for Duel layer dvds?
i really have no idea. i just buy my games from this guy i found on craigslist who lives close! i dont thik u need a sepcial burner tho. and come on people! i need MORE games!!!

moonmi
08-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Hmm ok. Well I personally like Lost Planet. Resident Evil 5 looks good so does Fear2. L4d is very fun with friends. rock band 1 and 2 along with all the GH games. Burnout Paradise is very fun too.

afgmobsta23
08-12-2009, 09:14 AM
alrite thanks everyone! +rep

rebs
08-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Modding severly ****s up your 360.
Myabe not right away but you will see signs.
The guys is ripping you off who is selling you games.
He can get in alot of trouble for that because it is illegal.