PDA

View Full Version : 360 Connecting Xbox to internet

Acky
08-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Anyone know how I could get my xbobx connected to the net, I've got one of those usb mobile internet things, so need to connect it to my laptop and do it through that.
I can connect my xbox to the comp for media and the likes fine, but just dont know how to get it to pick up its connected to the net, any ideas? :thumbs

JohnVictoria
08-08-2009, 04:39 PM
well, you can buy a really long Ethernet cable or buy a wireless adapter.

Acky
08-08-2009, 04:44 PM
well, you can buy a really long Ethernet cable or buy a wireless adapter.

I have 2 ethernet cable's and a wireless thing from when we used to have proper internet. :thumbs

It's not so much the connecting computer to laptop, its getting the xbox to realise the computers connected to the internet.

Saints
08-08-2009, 04:46 PM
I have 2 ethernet cable's and a wireless thing from when we used to have proper internet. :thumbs

It's not so much the connecting computer to laptop, its getting the xbox to realise the computers connected to the internet.

buy the xbox 360 wireless adapter.

Acky
08-08-2009, 05:06 PM
buy the xbox 360 wireless adapter.

Nah, Microsoft arn't gonna rip me off with that, besides it wouldn't work anyway. My internets not the wi-fi wireless, its a 3g mobile one, one of those usb sticks with a sim card in it that lets you connect anywhere.

JohnVictoria
08-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Nah, Microsoft arn't gonna rip me off with that, besides it wouldn't work anyway. My internets not the wi-fi wireless, its a 3g mobile one, one of those usb sticks with a sim card in it that lets you connect anywhere.
well, that's the only way lol:laugh3:

CDZoro
08-08-2009, 06:12 PM
you wanna use ur laptop as a wireless adapter?? (i do it like that, i can help)