PDA

View Full Version : PC Online Pokemon MMO

Chaos Punk
08-08-2009, 06:08 AM
http://pokemonworldonline.net/

This is so awesome. It's still in beta so it's a little buggy and glitchy and there's not really a story line to it right now, all you can really do is train, earn badges, and trade and battle other players. But that's the coolest part right there, you can actually SEE other players walking around catching pokemon, battling, what have you. There's an IRC box at the bottom for setting up trades, battles or asking advice or where to find certain pokemon etc. It takes some getting used to at first, and since it's an MMO, you have to be on the lookout for scammers and such (which actually makes the game more enjoyable because it's as if there is a REAL Team Rocket who try to steal your pokemon). Anyway, if you start playing, PM me, I wanna start a guild later once they implement the guild function!

Cookman
08-08-2009, 11:54 AM
http://pokemonworldonline.net/

This is so awesome. It's still in beta so it's a little buggy and glitchy and there's not really a story line to it right now, all you can really do is train, earn badges, and trade and battle other players. But that's the coolest part right there, you can actually SEE other players walking around catching pokemon, battling, what have you. There's an IRC box at the bottom for setting up trades, battles or asking advice or where to find certain pokemon etc. It takes some getting used to at first, and since it's an MMO, you have to be on the lookout for scammers and such (which actually makes the game more enjoyable because it's as if there is a REAL Team Rocket who try to steal your pokemon). Anyway, if you start playing, PM me, I wanna start a guild later once they implement the guild function!

ever try TPPC?

Chaos Punk
08-09-2009, 11:16 AM
ever try TPPC?

What's that?

ArmoredAngel
08-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Looks pretty cool

Chaos Punk
08-09-2009, 11:21 AM
It is cool, although right now the server just suffered a DDoS attack so the server has been down for about 2 days which sucks.

ArmoredAngel
08-09-2009, 11:45 AM
DDoS already?

Chaos Punk
08-09-2009, 06:13 PM
DDoS already?

Yup, it sucks, it's supposed to be solved in the next 24 hours. And I just tried TPPC and OMG that was HORRIBLE. Why does Squirtle know Thundershock? WTF? PWO is actually like the GBA/DS games, but with other players online. No stupid unorganized point and click crap like TPPC. God that was HORRIBLE. I'll save anyone the trouble, DO NOT EVEN TRY TPPC.

Cookman
08-12-2009, 08:22 AM
What's that?

google it....