PDA

View Full Version : Cod mw2

Crazy_Awesome
07-30-2009, 10:11 AM
what do you think the zombie mode of sorts will be like?

Havoc
07-30-2009, 10:12 AM
their isnt gonna be zombies lol at least i dont think so :shocked3:

Saints
07-30-2009, 10:14 AM
what do you think the zombie mode of sorts will be like?

there's no zombie mode.

there's going to be Spec Ops mode, wich is 2 players co-op.

zombie mode is fail, it's all about the same thing kill zombies.

spec ops has different levels.

skaterbro9000
07-30-2009, 10:55 AM
there's no zombie mode dude

since it fails cuz of all the glitches and crap that goes on

so mw2 will have spec ops mode which is a lot better then just killing zombies

Crazy_Awesome
07-30-2009, 11:07 AM
well i heard that there was going to be a mode similar to zmobies

Saints
07-30-2009, 11:23 AM
well i heard that there was going to be a mode similar to zmobies

yeah, that's specs ops mode, only it's 1000x better then zombie mode.

Ayotte
07-30-2009, 11:28 AM
mind giving me a small description of spec ops mode? never heard of it..

Saints
07-30-2009, 12:13 PM
mind giving me a small description of spec ops mode? never heard of it..

Well, we don't have much information but we know that;

By now everyone should know what Special Ops is, an new special gameplay experience where you will replay special crafted and very fast paced missions much like the "Mile High Club" epilogue in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare — this is Infinity Wards answer to the much requested co-op mode that didn't work out for the singleplayer campaign. The total length of the singleplayer campaign have not been confirmed yet, though it has been confirmed that Special Ops will be around the same length (probably 6-10 hours)!

Robert Bowling –community manager at Infinity Ward– confirmed a water-based fight alongside Navy SEALS, a snowmobile race and a fight against a rush of 50 enemies. In earlier magazines they already talked about a turret that will be available in specops. Special Ops is getting more interesting by the minute

Source: http://www.modernwarfare247.com/news/water-based-fight-confirmed

Ayotte
07-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Well, we don't have much information but we know that;

By now everyone should know what Special Ops is, an new special gameplay experience where you will replay special crafted and very fast paced missions much like the "Mile High Club" epilogue in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare — this is Infinity Wards answer to the much requested co-op mode that didn't work out for the singleplayer campaign. The total length of the singleplayer campaign have not been confirmed yet, though it has been confirmed that Special Ops will be around the same length (probably 6-10 hours)!

Robert Bowling –community manager at Infinity Ward– confirmed a water-based fight alongside Navy SEALS, a snowmobile race and a fight against a rush of 50 enemies. In earlier magazines they already talked about a turret that will be available in specops. Special Ops is getting more interesting by the minute

Source: http://www.modernwarfare247.com/news/water-based-fight-confirmed

thanks, sounds great.

skaterbro9000
07-30-2009, 12:27 PM
lolz the peoplez living in belgium cannot get prestige edtion cuz the night vision googles are banned there.

FEAR TURTLENECK
07-30-2009, 01:11 PM
lolz the peoplez living in belgium cannot get prestige edtion cuz the night vision googles are banned there.

hahahaah thats really funny actually