PDA

View Full Version : PC Welcome to the S4 League!

Mekiah
07-25-2009, 08:30 AM
The S4 League, S4 standing for Stylish eSper Shooting Sports (seeee? 4 S's), if awesome to start off :O. To start off, it's a 3rd person shooter, and has no main storyline. You simply start up the game, join on of the language servers, join your rank range server, everyone can enter the free server, and join a game. There's two different types of games, I hear a 3rd one's coming out. death match and touchdown. Everyone should know what a deathmatch is, but allow me to explain touchdown. For touchdown, there are 2 teams that are competing to grab this little midget thing (the ball) and take it to the opponent's base to score. Think of it as flag football...kind of...except for the flags you can get shot or punched with a weapon the shape of a fist bigger than half of a human, and you can't throw the ball, once you pick it up, you either touchdown or die. In S4 league there's tons of features like dodge, wall jumping, and skills like wings (they aren't that great IMO), invisibility, and this like...plasma shield...thing...think of that one alien from halo with the shield, except it's bigger, it's square, you can hold it as long as you have SP, it negates any ranged weapon, and can get owned by melee weapons. This game is really fast paced, so even if you gave a railgun, some with a plasma sword can run up to you and slice you up if you don't act quick :P.

Dark Tails
07-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Is it a real shooter, or is it one of those rpg/shooter mixtures.

Mekiah
07-25-2009, 09:57 AM
We'll, you can level up by player in matches and get exp. But the only good things a level will do you is...unlock clothing, show off, access high level servers (which there are barely any people in, so might as well go to the free server (free server = all levels invited)), and at certain levels it let's you make another character on your account (and waste more money to make it look decent!, woohoo! ahh sarcasm...). So it's all just join a game, play, earn some $$$ after the match, buy new weapons. It's like a pick up and play type of game, you shouldn't really be hardcore playing it 24/7 or it'll get boring, fast.

Dark Tails
07-25-2009, 10:08 AM
How much space does it take? Because i dont have much left.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-25-2009, 10:09 AM
looks kinda like a GunZ online.

Mekiah
07-25-2009, 10:12 AM
I've heard a lot of people say it's like Gunz. It's only 990 MB

Dark Tails
07-25-2009, 11:05 AM
I've heard a lot of people say it's like Gunz. It's only 990 MB
Eh, i never liked gunz.

Pyros
09-22-2009, 12:12 PM
i played it i enjoyed it ;D
but like most games i stopped ;D

Pyros

.:2Imagine:.
09-22-2009, 12:37 PM
The game of R1 admin pwns all other games to pyros.
What are the graphics like(I'm on a crap comp don't even have 32-bit mode...)

Kieran
09-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Is this just not like another Soldier Front?

Pyros
09-22-2009, 12:45 PM
The game of R1 admin pwns all other games to pyros.
What are the graphics like(I'm on a crap comp don't even have 32-bit mode...)

uhh its a 3d person shooter, you do stuff like wall jumps and melees with swords and stuff... no melee with weapons LOL jsut swords haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uez5eE7u9uw&feature=related

something like that... wait thats exactly it

Is this just not like another Soldier Front?

nope? it sa different kind of game

Pyros