PDA

View Full Version : CoD World At War and Live

InFamous805
06-25-2008, 06:58 PM
Is anyone looking foward to this? I really am, I think its going to be awesome just like Modern Warfare. I just started playing Xbox Live again. The only games im looking foward to the rest of this year for Live, are GoW 2, CoD World At War, and Left 4 Dead. What about you guys, anyone here play Xbox Live?

Evan
06-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Rock Band mostly

InFamous805
06-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Rock Band mostly

the full package or just the game, because that's really expensive.

phantomonkey2
06-25-2008, 08:27 PM
Yeah I am going to get the full package of rock band for the wii because if you buy everything seperatly, then it will cost even more so let's say you don't want to sing and you buy the game seperatly plus the guitar and the set of drums it will already cost:

$190

so I would rather buy the full package for only:

$160

XxIRONxMAIDENxX
06-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Guitar Hero World Tour. Rock Band. Battlefield Bad Company.

phantomonkey2
06-25-2008, 08:52 PM
Guitar Hero World Tour. Rock Band. Battlefield Bad Company.

Oh yeah I forgot about Guitar Hero On tour as soon as I et a DS :lol2

RenegadeSniper7
06-25-2008, 09:35 PM
GoW2, Too Human, CoD5, Halo Wars, many, many more, I don't feel like thinking at 1:30 in the morning.

shanehayesr
06-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Yawn.... RockBand? Guitar Hero? old news.... I mean there fun and all, but its just not something you wanna do all day long.. or even 2 hours.. idk I just got the Wii Rockband and its ok... not great but ok..

I like and have the Original CoD1 and CoDUO for my PC... those are the kinda games I like..
Im not really into the "High Graphic" Games.. and the CoD1 Graphics arent that bad anyway.

I don't need games that look real.

and personally.. (I think CoD4 sucks butt)

MaximoMilkman
06-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Lol COD 5 being good HELLO its not made by infinity ward. Its going to be made by Trytech or some stupid thing like that.. its the same people that made COD3 its not going to be horrible i will still buy it but dont expect GREATNESS Infinity Ward is greatness not trytech.. COD6 is going to rock i hear infinity ward is going futuristic.. Spartan Laser anyone =) Im looking forward to tons of games Left 4 dead Unreal tournament too human soul calibur 4 Guitar hero 4 by the way PHANTOM he was talking about WORLD TOUR not ON TOUR on tour is the DS game WORLD TOUR is GH4 Im also looking forward to GOW2 FALLOUT 3 theres tons of good games coming out tommorow im getting GH3 from wal mart for 40 bucks with guitar friday im getting battlfield and JULY 11TH im getting 3G IPHONE and if i have money left over UT3 is probably what i will buy.. OH i also forgot FABLE 2 and HUXLEY CHECK OUT HUXLEY it looks SiCK!

InFamous805
06-26-2008, 06:44 AM
Lol COD 5 being good HELLO its not made by infinity ward. Its going to be made by Trytech or some stupid thing like that.. its the same people that made COD3 its not going to be horrible i will still buy it but dont expect GREATNESS Infinity Ward is greatness not trytech.. COD6 is going to rock i hear infinity ward is going futuristic.. Spartan Laser anyone =) Im looking forward to tons of games Left 4 dead Unreal tournament too human soul calibur 4 Guitar hero 4 by the way PHANTOM he was talking about WORLD TOUR not ON TOUR on tour is the DS game WORLD TOUR is GH4 Im also looking forward to GOW2 FALLOUT 3 theres tons of good games coming out tommorow im getting GH3 from wal mart for 40 bucks with guitar friday im getting battlfield and JULY 11TH im getting 3G IPHONE and if i have money left over UT3 is probably what i will buy.. OH i also forgot FABLE 2 and HUXLEY CHECK OUT HUXLEY it looks SiCK!

Its not called CoD 5 anymore, I think Infinity Ward Is making the "official" 5th chapter next year. And World At War Cant be that bad, I heard Infinity Ward is going to be testing it to make sure its up to their standards.

Evan
06-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Rock Band is fun if you have the dlcs. But yeah otherwise it's boring.

runeblade265
06-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Well my gamertag is Shasla117. Yeah and Call of Duty World at War looks pretty good i might get. Im waiting for Fable 2, Halo Wars, Huxley, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, and Soul Caliber 4

xpvtlag1
06-26-2008, 02:35 PM

its treyarch, not treytech (not to be rude)
and i read a big thing about it, its going to be on an island i guess, back in WWII again, aaand theres going to be things, i can post the link hang on....

ok, i wont post the link since its my secret, but i can post a good paragraph on it... ok i have to post, otherwise its (w/e its called, starts with a p)
World at War will have a two-year development cycle, double that of Treyarch's previous title, Call of Duty 3.[4] The game will be powered by an enhanced version of Infinity Ward's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare engine - improvements have been made to the physics engine and lighting model. Environments are now more destructible and can be set on fire with the flamethrower (which features propagating fire). Bullets can also cut holes in thin wood, making a gap big enough for the player to climb through.[4]

A full-sized replica PBY Catalina was constructed for motion capture use.[4]
__________________________________________________ _____________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_duty_5

just use wiki, the best spot