PDA

View Full Version : Wii Did The Conduit live up to the hype?

Chaos Punk
07-19-2009, 08:21 AM
I think it was drastically overhyped, it had so much hype I'm not even sure a new Final Fantasy game could live up to it. I actually prefer CoD World at War on Wii to The Conduit. What do you think? The multiplayer seems a little.... bland.

PRIME
07-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Interesting check your pm's

Chaos Punk
07-20-2009, 01:02 AM
Interesting check your pm's

Will do. (I hate Character limits!!!!!!!!!!!)

Pyros
07-24-2009, 05:50 PM
I think it was overhyped.

The game itself was alright. The control scheme is pretty nice when you get it all adjusted to your tastes but that in itself is too much effort for a user to do... it should be already adjusted for you to start off. and tweaked if you are wanting MORE control (but i felt it wasnt)

The story was lackluster but it had alright voicing ;P

The multiplayer is great :P but its hard to find a lot of peopel using wii speak to chat it up. but overall its still good but a stellar game isnt made by any one particular aspect of its creation but by every aspect of its creation. be that single player or multiplayer etc.

Pyros

Chaos Punk
07-24-2009, 07:25 PM
I think it was overhyped.

The game itself was alright. The control scheme is pretty nice when you get it all adjusted to your tastes but that in itself is too much effort for a user to do... it should be already adjusted for you to start off. and tweaked if you are wanting MORE control (but i felt it wasnt)

The story was lackluster but it had alright voicing ;P

The multiplayer is great :P but its hard to find a lot of peopel using wii speak to chat it up. but overall its still good but a stellar game isnt made by any one particular aspect of its creation but by every aspect of its creation. be that single player or multiplayer etc.

Pyros

Yea, like I said, it had SOOO much potential, but like most hyped up Wii games lately, it fell flat. I'm noticing this trend mostly with Sega games though, no good home console sonic games have come out since Sonic Adventure 2. I think this game put in the hands of a different developer might have helped it more, after the HORRIBLE Sonic Unleashed, I had lost all faith in Sega.

Pyros
07-25-2009, 12:16 AM
Yea, like I said, it had SOOO much potential, but like most hyped up Wii games lately, it fell flat. I'm noticing this trend mostly with Sega games though, no good home console sonic games have come out since Sonic Adventure 2. I think this game put in the hands of a different developer might have helped it more, after the HORRIBLE Sonic Unleashed, I had lost all faith in Sega.

well i dont think they did anything "wrong" per say, they just didnt do it "right"

Pyros