PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo sux ballz!!

D3
07-17-2009, 09:46 AM
OK let's create some heat here

I feel that people who grew up playing nintendo are really different from the ones who grew up playing SEGA. I'm just saying SEGA cuz there is really no other company, cuz SONY killed Dreamcast, and SEGA ends there, and SONY and microsoft only make consoles, no games.
I feel like it's two different generations almost. I have NEVER met a nerd/geek that said he used to play and love nintendo. I find nintendo boring and childish(cmon man, mario has that stupid voice, as well as every other single character, and they are designed so stupidly)(as well as ness and the ice climber eskimos and etc.etc.)(and link is gay) And SEGA had cool games, that even though they were mostly arcade style, they were extremely addicting and besides that, there was Shenmue and a whole other bunch of revolutionary games, which nowadays are suffering remakes and no longer have the same magic. It's f ucked up man!:mad:

that's just my opinion feel free to share and kill me, cuz i can see that you're all nintendo lovers..except some people here

Chiski
07-17-2009, 09:49 AM
-_- .

breakers22
07-17-2009, 09:56 AM
-_-

You suck balls...

Source: I own WiiBoost.com :furious3:

Add option "I suck balls"

Kieran
07-17-2009, 10:30 AM
Man, that is totally wrong, because most of us would of grown up with the SNES, and disowning it, would be like disowning your mother.
Just not viable.

Chiski
07-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Man, that is totally wrong, because most of us would of grown up with the SNES, and disowning it, would be like disowning your mother.
Just not viable.
You forgot the -_-

D3
07-17-2009, 10:55 AM
that depends on when you were born. I'm probably younger than you, but still..

rockerchick2107
07-17-2009, 10:55 AM
there's nothing wrong with nintendo or any other system it just depend on what's your type of games and what system fit your gaming needs. i, on the other hand don't give a flying F**k which system I have them all even the PS3 and I'm happy with it I mean I play some systems more than other but it's just my style of games. and people stop being fan boys defending a system do you really thing anyone care?

shadykoopa
07-17-2009, 11:09 AM
weegee is displeased http://www.fimoculous.com/images/weegee.gif
You now love nintendo and worship weegee:P. Anyway i see you tried to target me with that little addition of ness. You know i learned awhile ago that arguing on the internet leads to nothing so as chisk stated -_-

Pyros
07-17-2009, 11:14 AM
i think the story ends with sega dying and nintendo rolling around in a sea of money o_O

oh right :D and nintendo giving handouts to sega in the form of letting sonic be in brawl ^^

Pyros

shadykoopa
07-17-2009, 11:16 AM
i think the story ends with sega dying and nintendo rolling around in a sea of money o_O

oh right :D and nintendo giving handouts to sega in the form of letting sonic be in brawl ^^

Pyros

I loved sega at a point. Sega almost came back with sonic unleashed but failed. The only good games was sonic adventure 2 and back -_-

Pyros
07-17-2009, 11:41 AM
I loved sega at a point. Sega almost came back with sonic unleashed but failed. The only good games was sonic adventure 2 and back -_-

see thats the point O_o thats the only good games lol ><, i really did like sonic when i was a kid :D i just loved mario though :D

but if you did it comparatively... the NES had all the good games ( not withstanding all the NINTENDO games )

Pyros

D3
07-17-2009, 11:41 AM

well yeah sega now sucks and is remaking they're once-successfull games and iron man and daisy fuentes pilates:shifty:

and sonic is getting all crappy. Sonic adventure and 2 were cool, but then sonic heroes and from there on... it's just not worth it.. and by putting it on brawl, it's just a sell out now..

I just made a thread cuz i'm a bit bored and just a bit sick of seeing nintendo all over the place and nothing else. CMON PEOPLE LET'S SEE SOME DIVERSITY!! but am not imposing anything. Like Hitler

Pyros
07-17-2009, 11:48 AM
well yeah sega now sucks and is remaking they're once-successfull games and iron man and daisy fuentes pilates:shifty:

and sonic is getting all crappy. Sonic adventure and 2 were cool, but then sonic heroes and from there on... it's just not worth it.. and by putting it on brawl, it's just a sell out now..

I just made a thread cuz i'm a bit bored and just a bit sick of seeing nintendo all over the place and nothing else. CMON PEOPLE LET'S SEE SOME DIVERSITY!! but am not imposing anything. Like Hitler

lol you are hitler the way i see it!! :D JK

go post about halo -_- that's been done to death and so has COD4/MW lol

Pyros

Soulsbreaker
07-17-2009, 11:50 AM
lets see... i used to own 3 super nintendos i now have 2. 1 old version and the newer version.... NINTENDO does not suck its because you were probably born in the new generation of freaking PS. Super Mario, Shadowrun, Tetris Attack, Chrono Trigger, Lufia I and II, Super Mario RPG were all great games and still are. so you cant say Nintendo sucks

D3
07-17-2009, 11:53 AM
see thats the point O_o thats the only good games lol ><, i really did like sonic when i was a kid :D i just loved mario though :D

but if you did it comparatively... the NES had all the good games ( not withstanding all the NINTENDO games )

Pyros

i admit that i like mario, but only the first game ever made, the original, mario bros. pixelized and everything

but he got the crappy games too
mario tennis
mario kart
mario football
mario golf
mario teaches typing
mario is missing!

these are useless!! just game makers that had nothing better to do..
sonic is starting to do the same.. with that all star tennis and racing crap

Pyros
07-17-2009, 11:55 AM
lets see... i used to own 3 super nintendos i now have 2. 1 old version and the newer version.... NINTENDO does not suck its because you were probably born in the new generation of freaking PS. Super Mario, Shadowrun, Tetris Attack, Chrono Trigger, Lufia I and II, Super Mario RPG were all great games and still are. so you cant say Nintendo sucks

You, my friend, ROCK. :D

Omg i loved the lufia series hahah, the first was better than the second though :P and shadowrun!? seriously you played that thing man? that's old school ;D

dun forget ogre battle and more!

i admit that i like mario, but only the first game ever made, the original, mario bros. pixelized and everything

but he got the crappy games too
mario tennis
mario kart
mario football
mario golf
mario teaches typing
mario is missing!

these are useless!! just game makers that had nothing better to do..
sonic is starting to do the same.. with that all star tennis and racing crap

mario tennis rocks
mario kart rocks a lot of things
and mario golf is an amazing game.

whatever works works, dont blame them.

Pyros

D3
07-17-2009, 12:02 PM
i think you have to see the other side too.. I mean if you argue and don't even think about the other side, then that's no use..
Have you ever played SEGA games? Not the post-sega-ended ones. Like Shenmue, MSR, Crazy taxi, Jet set radio or Sega Rally Championship

skaterbro9000
07-17-2009, 12:11 PM
Nintendo is classic man. Grew up with it. Now i play 360. I don't think it sucks ballz

Pyros
07-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Nintendo is classic man. Grew up with it. Now i play 360. I don't think it sucks ballz

I believe thats a trend :P a lot of the hardcore nintendo folk are 360ing it up

Pyros

D3
07-17-2009, 12:27 PM
I believe thats a trend :P a lot of the hardcore nintendo folk are 360ing it up

Pyros

so then the story repeats. due to another console, nintendo doesn't have enough buyers and has to close and spend the rest of it's days remaking the mario remakes's remakes's remakes, until new technologies that let us enter the internet and play virtual pool or virtual virtual pool crush nintendo(as well as sega)(and sony and microsoft)(and bill gates)(no cuz he will be dead by then):tongue3:

Pyros
07-17-2009, 12:35 PM
so then the story repeats. due to another console, nintendo doesn't have enough buyers and has to close and spend the rest of it's days remaking the mario remakes's remakes's remakes, until new technologies that let us enter the internet and play virtual pool or virtual virtual pool crush nintendo(as well as sega)(and sony and microsoft)(and bill gates)(no cuz he will be dead by then):tongue3:

LOl hardly ;P
nintendo has a future. a big one in a big way. they move forward :P
i think microsoft and sony have a future too ;P in copying nintendo ^^

Pyros

STM19
07-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Pyros!! answer my pms plz!

D3
07-17-2009, 01:20 PM
LOl hardly ;P
nintendo has a future. a big one in a big way. they move forward :P
i think microsoft and sony have a future too ;P in copying nintendo ^^

Pyros

lol doing super mario 64 and paper mario 64 is moving forward?
why did sega die? because of sony ... and sonic
that's why i can't act cocky and say the same thing about sega:lol2
i bet that something will happen to nintendo :tongue3:

everything changes no matter what.

shadykoopa
07-17-2009, 01:22 PM
lol doing super mario 64 and paper mario 64 is moving forward?
why did sega die? because of sony ... and sonic
that's why i can't act cocky and say the same thing about sega:lol2
i bet that something will happen to nintendo :tongue3:

everything changes no matter what.

if done correctly than yes it is ;p

Nirvana022
07-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Dude ur saying SNES is for old people? Man screw you (sorry about the flame :tongue3: ) but seriously I'm only 16 and I remember that Christmas when I was only 4 and I got my first console which was an SNES which came with one of the greatest games of all time. The games were A Link to the Past and Super Mario Allstars+World. I will never forget those great experiences as a kid.

D3
07-17-2009, 01:55 PM
So that gets me to see another of the discussion..

maybe can't argue about this since you love what you grow up with

but still.. what's the difference between the original Super mario 64 and the wii version?

Ultimatesnake
07-17-2009, 02:19 PM
I grew up playing nintendo, but the games out right now are pretty kiddish and aimed at a younger audience.

Soulsbreaker
07-17-2009, 02:25 PM
damn i missed the good old systems with the horrible but good enough grafix. BUT i think the creators of games like Left 4 Dead, Halo 3, Rainbow six las vegas 2, should get alot more mods for their games.... meaning 7 year olds shoudnt be allowed to play these kind of blood, gore, violent, games and should be wiped out by mods becouse of their tiny ANNOYING voices.

Didnt know that Shadowrun was old school but i beat that game and all i have to say is holy crap that dragon (Drake) is hard

D3
07-17-2009, 02:42 PM
I grew up playing nintendo, but the games out right now are pretty kiddish and aimed at a younger audience.

SEE?? this is where i wanted to get in the beggining

damn i missed the good old systems with the horrible but good enough grafix. BUT i think the creators of games like Left 4 Dead, Halo 3, Rainbow six las vegas 2, should get alot more mods for their games.... meaning 7 year olds shoudnt be allowed to play these kind of blood, gore, violent, games and should be wiped out by mods becouse of their tiny ANNOYING voices.

Didnt know that Shadowrun was old school but i beat that game and all i have to say is holy crap that dragon (Drake) is hard

well, games like those are directed to older audience, and if it didn't have blood and violence, they wouldn't buy it.. Problem is, nowadays everything is exposed to everybody, therefore kids can access them easily

Rave
07-17-2009, 03:56 PM
sega doesnt suck entirely, check out The Conduit

☆Joey☆
07-17-2009, 04:01 PM
lol, I just got sonic unleashed and now I find out it sucks >.>
I grew up with mario, but I'm only 13 o_o

D3
07-17-2009, 04:11 PM
lol my advice for you : never buy any other sonic game.
download the old ones

Rave
07-17-2009, 04:16 PM
sega doesnt suck entirely, check out The Conduit

just incase you messed this

☆Joey☆
07-17-2009, 04:17 PM
what are the good sonic games? what platform is it for?

D3
07-17-2009, 04:30 PM
just incase you messed this
i checked it.. sega didn't use to make fps games, and that isn't like what sega used to be.. yeah the game seems cool, but there are other games that are similar to this one now(just my opinion)

what are the good sonic games? what platform is it for?

i recommend sonic adventure and sonic adventure 2. They are for Dreamcast and gamecube

TheRiGuy
07-17-2009, 06:25 PM
how can you say nintendo sucks? they gave us the N64 :thumbs and Paper Mario :banana some of my best childhood memories were sitting down around the TV with my family and playing Nintendo Games :smile

D3
07-18-2009, 03:48 AM
how can you say nintendo sucks? they gave us the N64 :thumbs and Paper Mario :banana some of my best childhood memories were sitting down around the TV with my family and playing Nintendo Games :smile

i grown up playing sega games, and then played those 64 games and just found them terrible.. you just never played the cool games of sega

Bunny
07-18-2009, 04:21 AM
i grown up playing sega games, and then played those 64 games and just found them terrible.. you just never played the cool games of sega

Nintendo is classic !
Mario was the only game that occupied me when playing games (:

Sega Dreamcast was good too.