PDA

View Full Version : 360 What game to get?

binnerbenny1
07-12-2009, 02:14 AM
I have been doing work experience for the past week and my employer gave me £20, my dad owes me £10. That is £30 to spend, I was going to buy a South Park DVD but my mum said she'd get me one next time she gets paid so there is no point, I want to get a new Xbox 360 game but I don't know which one to get.
Can anyone give me any suggestions please? Remember it can't cost more thyan £30.

Kieran
07-12-2009, 03:09 AM
Where'd you do WE?
I did mine in Iceland, in our local town. Anyway, games you say?
Go down to your local Game or Gamestation and check out the preowned, because you can get like 2 for £20 or 2 for £30. They're pretty good games too.
Try The Godfather 2 or Prototype, or something like that.

Cardinals5mvp
07-12-2009, 09:35 AM
MLB 2k9 only costs 20 bucks at gamestop its a pretty decent game very fun if u play online with friends

Callum
07-12-2009, 09:57 AM
I'm doing my WE this week in the army :D ( 2 days of assault courses, 1 day of paint balling and 2 others I am not sure about :D)

Also maybe Gears Of War 2 or Call Of Duty : World At War those are the only games I play on and if you like playing online don't buy godfather 2 the MP is ****.

binnerbenny1
07-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Where'd you do WE?
I did mine in Iceland, in our local town. Anyway, games you say?
Go down to your local Game or Gamestation and check out the preowned, because you can get like 2 for £20 or 2 for £30. They're pretty good games too.
Try The Godfather 2 or Prototype, or something like that.

Thanks, I will have a look on Game's website to see how much The Godfather 2 is, it looks really good and I have heard great things. My friend lent me Prototype and I have done pretty much everything so there is no point buying that... yet anyway.

I am doing work experience at a plastering place, I haven't even done any plastering yet, I'm more like a labourer.

binnerbenny1
07-12-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm doing my WE this week in the army :D ( 2 days of assault courses, 1 day of paint balling and 2 others I am not sure about :D)

Also maybe Gears Of War 2 or Call Of Duty : World At War those are the only games I play on and if you like playing online don't buy godfather 2 the MP is ****.

Got Gears of War 2 and Call of Duty World at War already, Gears is awesome and WaW is a dissapointment after how good CoD4 was.
I'll probably get Godfather 2 though, multiplayer is s*** on alot games, FPS games are the best online.

That sounds like a pretty good WE.

binnerbenny1
07-12-2009, 10:05 AM
MLB 2k9 only costs 20 bucks at gamestop its a pretty decent game very fun if u play online with friends

Sports games suck, they are the same every year.

Thanks anyway though.

PS. If you hadn't noticed I'm British(ENGLAND FTW). We don't have Gamestop or bucks.

Kieran
07-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Sports games suck, they are the same every year.

Thanks anyway though.

PS. If you hadn't noticed I'm British(ENGLAND FTW). We don't have Gamestop or bucks.

Yeah, BinnerBenny, The UK, FTW!
Hahaha, anyway, where abouts are you?
On Saturday, I bought the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (old, I know), and I completed it, this morning.
It's all good. Oh, it was a bargain from Game, knocked down from £12.99 to £7.99

binnerbenny1
07-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Yeah, BinnerBenny, The UK, FTW!
Hahaha, anyway, where abouts are you?
On Saturday, I bought the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (old, I know), and I completed it, this morning.
It's all good. Oh, it was a bargain from Game, knocked down from £12.99 to £7.99

I'm from Leeds.
My mate sold me Harry Potter and The Oufit for £10 a while back.

Jimmy2009
07-12-2009, 10:31 AM
I'm from Leeds.
My mate sold me Harry Potter and The Oufit for £10 a while back.

Ewww Leeds:shifty:

Kieran
07-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Well, I live in Norfolk, and so does ReDDs, so it's all good :lol2.
And no, before you ask, we're not all farmers, and we're not inbred.
But yeah, It was a good game I guess.

binnerbenny1
07-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Ewww Leeds:shifty:

Ewww Carlisle:shifty:

Jimmy2009
07-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Ewww Carlisle:shifty:

:argue:

:wink2

binnerbenny1
07-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Well, I live in Norfolk, and so does ReDDs, so it's all good :lol2.
And no, before you ask, we're not all farmers, and we're not inbred.
But yeah, It was a good game I guess.

I didn't think much of the game, The Outfit is good though.

LOL... ones in chocolate, ones in bread.

binnerbenny1
07-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Ewww Leeds:shifty::argue:

:wink2