PDA

View Full Version : lone wolves halo boosting

bobby b
07-10-2009, 04:23 PM
anyone interested in doing a lone wolves boosting match in halo? looking for around 3-5 people to play we can set a time and date. for those of you that dont know here s short smmary:

taken from halopedia "Much of this boosting is accomplished by entering matchmaking with friends in such a way that is not legitimately possible, for instance matching with your friends in the Lone Wolves playlist. The easiest way to accomplish this is to have every person in the party change the language on their console to a language that is native to a country that Xbox Live is not available in; for instance Korean or Russian. After doing this each player will set matchmaking preferences to "Prefer my language" so that Matchmaking will be done within the very few players across Xbox Live that have their consoles language set to what is selected by the boosters. As long as each booster enters matchmaking at the same time there is a good chance most if not all of them will be in the match together."

the other way we can do this is be bridging connections. in this what you have to do it go to your network setting and set your firewall on high and the people we are playing with put their ip addresses as trusted. then start matchmaking by perferred good connection after we find our match put the firewall back to your normal setting.

so anyone up for it?
ill update the list as people sign up
Oh and it would be better if everyone was around a 40 that way we'll all go up because if you play against people lower then you- you go up slower here is my service record if anyone is wondering
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=manu4tw&sg=0

1. bobby b

NOCReaper
07-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Have fun getting banned :D
I'd rather just hostboot :P lulz

Havoc
07-10-2009, 04:31 PM
lol if u change your language alot you get banned... boosting doesnt work anymore..

xMrKillYou
07-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Count me ... not in.

Idiots do this.

Idiots get banned.

Chaos Punk
07-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Just die .

skaterbro9000
07-10-2009, 04:35 PM
have fun with banz

Vontemixmaster
07-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Stop flaming him guys... I think he got it fter the first reply.

bobby b
07-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Stop flaming him guys... I think he got it fter the first reply.

thanks you +rep

it was just an idea you only get banned if you do it continuely and the connection bridging still works anyway watevs
thread closed cuz i guess no one will want to do it now

Edit* cant +rep will do later