PDA

View Full Version : Ever Been Suspended/Expelled/Arrested? Post Why!

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Title says all :thumbs Post if you have ever been suspended or expelled from school or even arrested & why. I got suspended once for fighting :tongue3:

Andrew™
07-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Nope, never.

STM19
07-08-2009, 04:27 PM
i got suspended in 4th grade for fighting lol

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Nope, never.

Goody goody :tongue3:

i got suspended in 4th grade for fighting lol

Yay! Did you win? lol

D3
07-08-2009, 04:35 PM
lol i do loads of **** but never get busted XDXD

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 04:37 PM
lol i do loads of **** but never get busted XDXD

Please share some exciting stories. I like to think im a badass let's see whatcha got. No lying! :tongue3:

2009charger
07-08-2009, 04:38 PM
never lol never

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Oh cmon! Someone must have some good stories

GZzHoboz
07-08-2009, 04:50 PM
LOL
My friend is a BIGGGGGGGGG trouble maker :D
He got suspended almost 10 times... :D Teachers just hate him lol
He almost got expelled though... he had so much in school suspenses... and 1 out school suspen for the last week of school

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Lol wow....I've gotten suspended ONCE for 3 days for a fight on the bus. When i asked the dean for the videotape to put it on youtube i was DENIED lol

pudge1
07-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Lol wow....I've gotten suspended ONCE for 3 days for a fight on the bus. When i asked the dean for the videotape to put it on youtube i was DENIED lol

Gawd if I had access to my school bus tapes I'd have some stuff to show you guys. Anyway I haven't.

STM19
07-08-2009, 05:02 PM
hobo thats nothing haha my friend got suspended, came back, got expelled, they let him back in, then he got expelled again all within like 5 months

GaMeOvEr
07-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Got Suspended Like 10 Times Or More. For Talking **** To People. Never Got Expelled Or Arrested

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Got Suspended Like 10 Times Or More. For Talking **** To People. Never Got Expelled Or Arrested

Suspended for just having a loudmouth?

Boxxy
07-08-2009, 05:07 PM
suspended once for 10 days cuz I got in this fight with this ***** who has a locker next to me. She kept talking **** to me and then she started talking **** about me to this one guy that I REALLY REALLY like, so I shoved her in her locker and locked it with MY lock so she couldn't get out until I decided she could :) Left her in there from 5th-8th hour with a bloody nose. She knew I took Tae Kwon Do too. Stupid ***** :D

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:10 PM
suspended once for 10 days cuz I got in this fight with this ***** who has a locker next to me. She kept talking **** to me and then she started talking **** about me to this one guy that I REALLY REALLY like, so I shoved her in her locker and locked it with MY lock so she couldn't get out until I decided she could :) Left her in there from 5th-8th hour with a bloody nose. She knew I took Tae Kwon Do too. Stupid ***** :D

Why were you not with the BAMFS? that's sick lol

Boxxy
07-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Why were you not with the BAMFS? that's sick lol

Because I'm not a faggot lol. Besides, they wouldn't let me in even if I asked, which I didn't and never would because they're just a bunch of retarded 10 year olds who think they're cool by spamming a forum...Also the girl i beat up was like 5" 3" and weighed 85 pounds. Stupid anorexia...she needs to lose some weight NAO

Havoc
07-08-2009, 05:13 PM
got expelled from a pre school cus i head butted the teacher in the nuts :laugh3:

Andrew™
07-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Because I'm not a faggot lol. Besides, they wouldn't let me in even if I asked, which I didn't and never would because they're just a bunch of retarded 10 year olds who think they're cool by spamming a forum...Also the girl i beat up was like 5" 3" and weighed 85 pounds. Stupid anorexia...she needs to lose some weight NAO

I don't get that part?

Boxxy
07-08-2009, 05:14 PM
got expelled from a pre school cus i head butted the teacher in the nuts :laugh3:

Pwnt .

Boxxy
07-08-2009, 05:15 PM
I don't get that part?

I'm saying she thought she was so tough but she really was just a puny little belemic.

Havoc
07-08-2009, 05:15 PM
I'm saying she thought she was so tough but she really was just a puny little belemic.

lmfao pwned her, 2 hours in a locker? lol respect blade

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:16 PM

Ok calm down...i was kidding, thats still pretty badass. Not as bad as Havoc's though haha!

Wow lol...

Boxxy
07-08-2009, 05:19 PM
lmfao pwned her, 2 hours in a locker? lol respect blade

It was 3 hours. 5th-8th hour means 45 minutes/hour. 45 minutes X 4 = 3 hours. The funny thing is I completely forgot she was in my locker because I don't go to my locker between classes. I was gonna let her out right before 6th hour so I would only be suspended for a day or 2. Then before I got on the bus, I thought OH ****! Hence why I was on here for 10 straight days straight with NO BREAKS at that point.

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:20 PM
It was 3 hours. 5th-8th hour means 45 minutes/hour. 45 minutes X 4 = 3 hours. The funny thing is I completely forgot she was in my locker because I don't go to my locker between classes. I was gonna let her out right before 6th hour so I would only be suspended for a day or 2. Then before I got on the bus, I thought OH ****! Hence why I was on here for 10 straight days straight with NO BREAKS at that point.

Lol that's sick. I'm lucky (sorta) no one can push my fatass in a locker Haha! :lol2

Boxxy
07-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Lol that's sick. I'm lucky (sorta) no one can push my fatass in a locker Haha! :lol2

Lol, that's actually a good skill

Dommzyd
07-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Meh. I got brought back to school by the cops with a friend for some stupid BS lol.
Got suspended once for punching a girl named Natalia my freshman year.
We were in English watching a movie and I was writing stuff for my Algebra progress report... She kept touching it and trying to take it off my desk and away from me and she pissed me off, so I punched her.

Soulsbreaker
07-08-2009, 05:22 PM
suspended for fighting.... then someone snitched on me about an "Anarchy" site that i showed them saying that a smoke bomb from site could smoke out the whole school (which it can because one of friends tried) and got suspended for that

Dommzyd
07-08-2009, 05:24 PM
suspended for fighting.... then someone snitched on me about an "Anarchy" site that i showed them saying that a smoke bomb from site could smoke out the whole school (which it can because one of friends tried) and got suspended for that

Snitches get stitches, yo.

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Meh. I got brought back to school by the cops with a friend for some stupid BS lol.
Got suspended once for punching a girl named Natalia my freshman year.
We were in English watching a movie and I was writing stuff for my Algebra progress report... She kept touching it and trying to take it off my desk and away from me and she pissed me off, so I punched her.

Domm is not a nice teddy bear! Your a badass! lol :thumbs

STM19
07-08-2009, 05:27 PM
haha dom my math teacher said that, i was like I thought teachers liked snitches?? haha but apparently not.

Evan
07-08-2009, 05:27 PM
lol suspended for bringing air horns, silly string huge ballons( all from the dollar store at lunch) then i gave something to everyone to do. at the end of class we all just went crazy. when we were all running out of the class everyone sprayed the teacher with silly string. best class ever. I had to stay after exams though since it was the last day of school.

Dommzyd
07-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Domm is not a nice teddy bear! Your a badass! lol :thumbs

Lol I'm really a lover, not a fighter.
I didn't know anyone though since I moved to the town I'm in now freshman year. So I guess I was just in a bad mood since I was a loser the first semester and she was the first one to make me mad lol.
I've done some dumb things including the whole shoving someone in a locker thing, but didn't get in trouble for it. I was a senior and my friend's little sister was a freshman, so we messed with her the first week but we had her back lol.

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Lol I'm really a lover, not a fighter.
I didn't know anyone though since I moved to the town I'm in now freshman year. So I guess I was just in a bad mood since I was a loser the first semester and she was the first one to make me mad lol.
I've done some dumb things including the whole shoving someone in a locker thing, but didn't get in trouble for it. I was a senior and my friend's little sister was a freshman, so we messed with her the first week but we had her back lol.

I cant wait till my little brother is a freshman!

Dommzyd
07-08-2009, 05:31 PM
I cant wait till my little brother is a freshman!

It's fun to pick on them the first few days. Just remember that you were a freshman once too, so don't get him too bad lol.

USMCxXFrankieXx
07-08-2009, 05:33 PM
got suspended over 15 times in 2nd grade for fighting. i thought i was all bad ass like CJ in the game called "GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS" XD almost expelled. and i got brought home by the cops by telling a girl in 4th grade that i was gonna "kill" her....that was dumb as hell!

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:36 PM
It's fun to pick on them the first few days. Just remember that you were a freshman once too, so don't get him too bad lol.

No, you dont understand. My brother deserves to get shot 30 times...

got suspended over 15 times in 2nd grade for fighting. i thought i was all bad ass like CJ in the game called "GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS" XD almost expelled. and i got brought home by the cops by telling a girl in 4th grade that i was gonna "kill" her....that was dumb as hell!

Lol! How can you talk a 4th grader seriously? I'd be like GTFO!

USMCxXFrankieXx
07-08-2009, 05:37 PM

awesome....when he is dead can i have his body and sell it to science? LMFAO! jk

USMCxXFrankieXx
07-08-2009, 05:38 PM

no i was in 4th grade with her. 2 years later :P
EDIT: then a year later i said sorry and she took the apology. she then kissed me....idk why.. that was totally random.

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:39 PM
awesome....when he is dead can i have his body and sell it to science? LMFAO! jk

No but you can sex him when he's dead if u want

USMCxXFrankieXx
07-08-2009, 05:39 PM
No but you can sex him when he's dead if u want

LMAOROFL! hell no i aint no dead body rapist...

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:40 PM
LMAOROFL! hell no i aint no dead body rapist...

Why...? is that not normal..? I better go apologize to my cat.

USMCxXFrankieXx
07-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Why...? is that not normal..? I better go apologize to my cat.

wow you raped your dead cat?!?!?!! WOW poor kitty. he now has aids.

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:42 PM
wow you raped your dead cat?!?!?!! WOW poor kitty. how now has aids.

He wasn't dead when I started....After i was done he stopped breathing.

USMCxXFrankieXx
07-08-2009, 05:44 PM
He wasn't dead when I started....After i was done he stopped breathing.

how could you rape such an innocent little thing!?!!??!!?!?!?!?! *arrests sunshine for being stupid retarded and gay* LMFAO

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:45 PM
how could you rape such an innocent little thing!?!!??!!?!?!?!?! *arrests sunshine for being stupid retarded and gay* LMFAO

Okay Frankie that's enough! I'm not stupid or retarded! Lol!

USMCxXFrankieXx
07-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Okay Frankie that's enough! I'm not stupid or retarded! Lol!

but your gay!!!!! i caught you!

Sunshine
07-08-2009, 05:49 PM
but your gay!!!!! i caught you!

Ummm....*hides behind a cloud* lol

USMCxXFrankieXx
07-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Ummm....*hides behind a cloud* lol

LMFAO you cant hide from me!

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-08-2009, 06:12 PM
No suspensions, or even detentions. Not even much trouble either, but once me and a few friends were ****ing around with my friend's car, our physic's teacher gave us some great pranks, and when he went away for a class trip and left his car at school, like 20 of us were gonna pick it up and move it into the middle of a grass field. Never ended up happening though, because as we went to lift it, a group of staff members came over who most likely saw us on the new cameras when we were all swarmed around the car lol...