PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 level 50 / General Accounts

Benev
06-24-2008, 10:08 AM
yea basically im real big into halo and i love playing doubles with my partner, but i already have a 50 in it so it's not quite as fun.

If you are interested, i can recover your account, and get you to level 50 or any level that you might want. You'd be able to recover it back any time you need to, and i would only play on it when you are offline.

If you feel the need to, i have multiple people on my friend's list that i have gotten level 50 accounts for who will vouch for me. I'm not looking to HAZX your account either so don't worry. I have my own accounts.

If you are interested let me know and i will do it for either 1600 microsoft points or two one month cards. If either of those options are too hard for you to get we can talk something out.
-Dave

Pure shadow717
06-24-2008, 06:01 PM
this seems like a big scam..

Micchi
06-24-2008, 06:54 PM
yea basically im real big into halo and i love playing doubles with my partner, but i already have a 50 in it so it's not quite as fun.

If you are interested, i can recover your account, and get you to level 50 or any level that you might want. You'd be able to recover it back any time you need to, and i would only play on it when you are offline.

If you feel the need to, i have multiple people on my friend's list that i have gotten level 50 accounts for who will vouch for me. I'm not looking to HAZX your account either so don't worry. I have my own accounts.

If you are interested let me know and i will do it for either 1600 microsoft points or two one month cards. If either of those options are too hard for you to get we can talk something out.
-Dave

How about I give you a 1 month code, you use it to make an account, you give me info to account, I vouch for you?

Benev
06-26-2008, 11:36 AM
this seems like a big scam..

I'd appreciate it if you don't post in my thread again because i take what i do very seriously. If you have that opinion keep it to yourself since your not interested in my services. The fact that you think i'm trying to scam people is very very hurtful to me. I really don't appreciate what you said.
-Dave

MaximoMilkman
06-26-2008, 12:19 PM
i might do it .. its just i play 360 alot and hate recovering my ACC over and over..

Benev
06-26-2008, 02:21 PM
i might do it .. its just i play 360 alot and hate recovering my ACC over and over..

Depending on what level you currently are in doubles i can probally get it in one night. It also depends how much you've been playing in the doubles hopper. The less you've played the faster i can get you a 50. It's just how the ranking system works. If your still interested, you can pm me or just post here.
-Dave

Pure shadow717
06-26-2008, 04:05 PM
I'd appreciate it if you don't post in my thread again because i take what i do very seriously. If you have that opinion keep it to yourself since your not interested in my services. The fact that you think i'm trying to scam people is very very hurtful to me. I really don't appreciate what you said.
-Dave

dude thats just my opinion you dont have to get all serious about it o.O

TheRiGuy
06-28-2008, 03:26 PM
well i just got the new halo maps and i've done very good in team swat so i'll try getting to 50 myself but if i fail i'll look u up :thumbs

Augs FTW
06-30-2008, 07:13 AM

ya dude recoving accounts blows. mine takes about ten minutes on my internet and yes I have a very very good connection.