PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial] Removed Youtube Audio

GaMeOvEr
07-04-2009, 06:51 AM
I Recently Found Out How To Get It Back.

Youtube has a program that can detect the first 20ish seconds of a video if it contains copyrighted music. If you have around 1000 views they will detect you. Only some of these companies care, some don't depending on the artist.

If you ever get your audio removed from the video I can teach you how to get them back. Amazingly the audio is still saved on the YouTube servers. Just not accessible.
I would upload screen shots however I already got my audio back from my only copyrighted video. So please bare with me.

1. Go to your video and at the bottom you'll see resolve conflict, click on that

2. Scroll down and proceed with I want to learn more about the dispute process.

3. Scroll down again and click on Click me to the dispute form.

4. Check mark the 2nd option and paste this in the 2nd option.

Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes
such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

5.Type your name in signature and copy paste the statement of good faith then confirm.

6. You'll get your music within 48 hours.

Enjoy!

Lastwill
07-04-2009, 06:53 AM
http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=40503

Also done this before and it worked.

GaMeOvEr
07-04-2009, 06:58 AM
http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=40503

Also done this before and it worked.

oh. well. i made this myself. so yea. i didn't even know there was on here already

sdrawkcaB
07-04-2009, 07:28 AM
yeah the one pyros has i bookmarked it xD
oh and usually it puts it back like the second you push confirm

MrColdays
07-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Umm thanks... I've seen many of my friends videos audios removed. Ill drop a PM to them about this method. +REP