PDA

View Full Version : Guitar hero on the DS? LMAO

Hatred Bomb
06-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Seriously, its just like GH on the cell phone. It takes the fun out of it. I'd rather spend 100 dollars with an actual guitar for the game instead of some lame add on and using the touch screen to pick.

GH = DS = FAIL

gloomkilla
06-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Your just Speaking thre truth :lol

yockman55
06-25-2008, 12:19 PM
i waz planing 2 get it

Pure shadow717
06-25-2008, 12:36 PM
lol my friend gots it he's taking it back its really bad.

Evan
06-26-2008, 10:07 AM
It's actually really fun (if you play on expert)

scorcher868
06-26-2008, 02:08 PM
i want to get it to :banana

scyrusurcys
06-27-2008, 03:48 PM
I would just assume that they made it for people who are out of town and have Guitar Hero withdrawls. It's pointless, really. They should name it "Finger Flickin' Hero" or something.

Chaos Punk
07-01-2008, 03:49 AM
NO. my cousin has it, im playing it right now, it rules.

Chaos Punk
07-01-2008, 03:50 AM
I would just assume that they made it for people who are out of town and have Guitar Hero withdrawls. It's pointless, really. They should name it "Finger Flickin' Hero" or something.

haha, finger flickin' hero! thats priceless, im ACTUALLY laughing at that.

hightower
07-01-2008, 04:03 AM
haha, finger flickin' hero! thats priceless, im ACTUALLY laughing at that.

ahaha that one made me laugh too!

sir uncealot
07-02-2008, 09:36 AM
It looks like it'll scratch the screen up really bad, and it looks way too easy... also where do you find a guitar for $100? The first one I got was one of those $200 starter pack or one of those things, and my good one is $350 (It was used... the retail price is $800 http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6838/biggrinro4.gif).

sballer23jordan
07-02-2008, 01:16 PM
I got it for free off of ********** and I have to say, for hard and expert, it actually is challenging. Your wrist starts hurting after a while, and yes, there's fear of destroying your screen. But it's still an awesome game and it does a great job of making Guitar Hero portable.

fluorescentsky
07-04-2008, 10:40 AM
LMFAO! I love how once a company makes a good thing, they have to whore it around in an attempt to drain us of all our cash. I wish I did run into someone while they were playing this...just so I could ROFL at their patheticness.

EternalLight
07-04-2008, 11:48 AM
LMFAO! I love how once a company makes a good thing, they have to whore it around in an attempt to drain us of all our cash. I wish I did run into someone while they were playing this...just so I could ROFL at their patheticness.

You're laughing at them because they're enjoying a game? hmm..

Guitar Hero is great. I don't play it myself, but many people enjoy it. Not all people have the time and devotion to learn and play a guitar, so why can't they pick this up? It's also a unique accessory for the DS. The concept and the design of it is above par.

Snake
07-04-2008, 11:52 AM

Guitar Hero is great. I don't play it myself, but many people enjoy it. Not all people have the time and devotion to learn and play a guitar, so why can't they pick this up? It's also a unique accessory for the DS. The concept and the design of it is above par.

I agree, If I had a ds, I would definitly pick it up. Especially when I'm on the plane, now I got something to do and I got tunes at the same time.

fluorescentsky
07-04-2008, 12:04 PM

I'd be ROFLing cause they fell for it. I love the Guitar Hero series, but it's really getting ridiculous these days. They're throwing out everything they can at us (as fast as they can), because the name will cause everyone to scramble to buy it. But I don't think any of these "side projects" will ever hold up to the replay and entertainment value of the originals. This cellphone and DS nonsense...Heck, even the Aerosmith thing seems a bit rushed and pointless to me. Even Guitar Hero 3 left me a bit peeved cause they were so concerned about getting it out as fast as they could to make money they didn't do enough tests on the wireless guitars. I bought the bundle twice and still ended up with a defective guitar.

Maybe I'm just anal...that wouldn't be too much of a stretch, but I've just lost a little respect for Red Octane and Activison. Just a little.

v3n0m
07-06-2008, 11:17 AM
I think they should've kept it from the DS. Even the Wii has a guitar for it. If they did what they did with the DS to the other ones, we'd be scratching at our TV screens for hours.

scorcher868
07-06-2008, 06:22 PM
i bought it a few days ago!!

It hurts your wrist after a wile