PDA

View Full Version : Soldier Front.

Cookies
06-29-2009, 04:48 PM
Anyone play Soldier Front(SF), from http://www.ijji.com?
If you do, post Username and rank!

Thug2292, Blue Major ;D.

Bunny
06-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Lemme have my glory!

I've played since closed beta - Feb 2007
Came in 70 for Highest Rankings and 4th in Headshots

http://i41.tinypic.com/faufs6.png

Ugh, the good days. I stopped last year though.
1st Generation Ftw ! 1,662,920 Exp, 8842 Headshots :D

Dark Tails
06-29-2009, 06:15 PM
I used too.

Cookies
06-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Lemme have my glory!

I've played since closed beta - Feb 2007
Came in 70 for Highest Rankings and 4th in Headshots

http://i41.tinypic.com/faufs6.png

Ugh, the good days. I stopped last year though.
1st Generation Ftw ! 1,662,920 Exp, 8842 Headshots :D

Wow, i been playing since the closed beta too! 1st Gen too! <33.
Only M4,psg1,mp5,p90 and other of those weapons! :D. Remember BadkinG and TheNameIsJen :O?

Bunny
06-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Wow, i been playing since the closed beta too! 1st Gen too! <33.
Only M4,psg1,mp5,p90 and other of those weapons! :D. Remember BadkinG and TheNameIsJen :O?

PSG only for me haha.
Badking's kinda new for me. I started out with Thename_jin and Reesey
jum0ng also if you haven't heard of him. I was in TOwnage. The clan he created ;)

Dark Tails
06-29-2009, 06:58 PM
PSG only for me haha.
jum0ng also if you haven't heard of him. I was in TOwnage. The clan he created ;)
Wat ?

Cookies
06-29-2009, 07:00 PM
PSG only for me haha.

I was in Mafia, Kstyle. I owner of the clan outlaw. Wanna buy the clan? Its in the 300 + ;D. My new clan is Warn <3.

koneting
06-30-2009, 03:46 AM
wtss soldier front? n how i get it ? kool.

D3
06-30-2009, 03:50 AM
i played once lol but then started playing CSS and its much better lol i mean, that whole win money to upgrade your weapons and stuff adn ranks.... it's stoopid, really... I played Drift City too on ijji

Bunny
06-30-2009, 06:53 AM
I was in Mafia, Kstyle. I owner of the clan outlaw. Wanna buy the clan? Its in the 300 + ;D. My new clan is Warn <3.

lol I was in Kstyle too. I love ladysnipers voice ahhahaha
No thanks, I already quit SF but may come back someday

wtss soldier front? n how i get it ? kool.

Military FPS (First Person Shooter) Game
Play it here > sfront.ijji.com

i played once lol but then started playing CSS and its much better lol i mean, that whole win money to upgrade your weapons and stuff adn ranks.... it's stoopid, really... I played Drift City too on ijji

I play Drift City too. Level 43 ;)

Cookies
06-30-2009, 08:19 AM
May i get your account >.> .

Lastwill
06-30-2009, 08:32 AM
The game gets really annoying with foreigners lagging. I still play team death on a nub account when I'm bored.

ReDDs
06-30-2009, 08:52 AM
wow, thats a really good logo.

Bunny
06-30-2009, 08:59 AM
May i get your account >.> .

Not on my life :p

Cookies
06-30-2009, 09:12 AM
They gotten 3 servers. Alantic,and some other servers.

Lastwill
06-30-2009, 09:14 AM
They gotten 3 servers. Alantic,and some other servers.

Doesn't help, they still lag shot.

Bunny
06-30-2009, 09:55 AM
The good old days...
Getting shot behind the wall ahahha

I wonder who this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isDRzqcFKnw

D3
06-30-2009, 11:04 AM
I play Drift City too. Level 43 ;)

lol really? do you still play? i was level.. 40 smthng when i stopped playing XD

Bunny
06-30-2009, 11:10 AM
lol really? do you still play? i was level.. 40 smthng when i stopped playing XD

lol not anymore. I stopped after buying that rx-8 model and still have like 100k+ mitos haah
i hate how they rename all their car names. too hard to remember.

D3
06-30-2009, 11:15 AM
lol not anymore. I stopped after buying that rx-8 model and still have like 100k+ mitos haah
i hate how they rename all their car names. too hard to remember.

lol i started trading g coins for mittos and got an Evo VIII, then started playing CS and soon forgot about it.. wanna go back and race?:tongue3:

Bunny
06-30-2009, 11:18 AM
lol i started trading g coins for mittos and got an Evo VIII, then started playing CS and soon forgot about it.. wanna go back and race?:tongue3:

Gah, I only used g coins for sf lol.
no thanks, i'm waiting for more storage for my computer and ijji killed my desktop. made it slow :\

D3
06-30-2009, 11:20 AM
Gah, I only used g coins for sf lol.
no thanks, i'm waiting for more storage for my computer and ijji killed my desktop. made it slow :\

lol how did it make the desktop slower??:shocked3:

GamerAce100
06-30-2009, 12:19 PM
I just downloaded all the stuff and am about to play Soldier Front. Is it fun?

Bunny
06-30-2009, 12:50 PM
lol how did it make the desktop slower??:shocked3:

idk but it killed my computer twice after reformatting ><
happened to my friends too

I just downloaded all the stuff and am about to play Soldier Front. Is it fun?

honestly, it is fun.
the problem is, is that there are laggers and people from foreign country who play so therefore, be prepared to be shot behind walls etc. be prepared for a bunch of kids crying over getting killed also.

there are videos of the game and koreans are the best players seeing how they won the tournys so much and their gameplay.
every snipers idol : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJCsjPsrSQg

D3
06-30-2009, 01:17 PM
idk but it killed my computer twice after reformatting ><
happened to my friends too

honestly, it is fun.
the problem is, is that there are laggers and people from foreign country who play so therefore, be prepared to be shot behind walls etc. be prepared for a bunch of kids crying over getting killed also.

there are videos of the game and koreans are the best players seeing how they won the tournys so much and their gameplay.
every snipers idol : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJCsjPsrSQg

wow that's bad....

I think CSS is MUUUUUUUUCH better lol
but that sniper is 1337 hands down

Dark Tails
06-30-2009, 01:26 PM
wow that's bad....

I think CSS is MUUUUUUUUCH better lol
but that sniper is 1337 hands down
CSS is fun .

D3
06-30-2009, 01:30 PM
CSS is fun .

you play it too?l

Dark Tails
06-30-2009, 01:35 PM
you play it too?l
Yeah .

D3
06-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Yeah .

cool XD do you by any chances have any extra account that you could give me? im playing on an account a friend of mine borrowed me

Soulsbreaker
06-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Combat Arms is better

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-01-2009, 11:00 AM
I'm about to try this game out, anyone want to join me and my friend, we can run 2v2's or just join a random server or something? I'm willing to put money on the line if you want to make things interesting.

Cookies
07-01-2009, 11:05 AM
We can't 2 vs 2 unless you 'tap' it.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-01-2009, 11:13 AM
We can't 2 vs 2 unless you 'tap' it.

What do you mean, we can't host our own servers?

Bunny
07-01-2009, 11:29 AM

You can host your own room but not servers.
The limited amount of players there can be is 3v3 (only for Team Battles)
and 1v1 is the smallest for Single Battles.

Didn't you just start? I don't wanna wager anything because in all honestly, I've been playing since it started and there are tons of strategy on how to play this game :)

Run some practice games first or train yourself. I'll probably play today. Not sure.

Cookies
07-01-2009, 11:34 AM
You and your friend vs me and bunny!

Didn't you just start? I don't wanna wager anything because in all honestly, I've been playing since it started and there are tons of strategy on how to play this game :)

Run some practice games first or train yourself. I'll probably play today. Not sure.
Wanna 1 vs 1 ;D ? i stop playing and stop i play ;D.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-01-2009, 11:35 AM

Haha, don't worry about me. FPS's are my speciality, I used to play CS 1.6, then switched to console FPS (CS, Halo), now I have a craving to play some PC FPS again, it will only take me like a game or two to customize my sensitivity and learn map layout and game physics.

Cookies
07-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Well, i used to be cal in CSS and Cs 1.6 :]. I kinda stop playing and i can't bhop no more :l ..

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Well, i used to be cal in CSS and Cs 1.6 :]. I kinda stop playing and i can't bhop no more :l ..

Two of my friends from highschool were like two of the best CS 1.6 players in the country, and one of them got kicked out of CAL for suspicion of cheating. Kinda funny, I think they both gave up gaming though.

Bunny
07-01-2009, 11:46 AM
You and your friend vs me and bunny!

Wanna 1 vs 1 ;D ? i stop playing and stop i play ;D.

I just started playing after 6 months of retirement (yes retirement, i'm an original ;p)
Maybe in an hour or two. Depending on the availability of the laptop.

Haha, don't worry about me. FPS's are my speciality, I used to play CS 1.6, then switched to console FPS (CS, Halo), now I have a craving to play some PC FPS again, it will only take me like a game or two to customize my sensitivity and learn map layout and game physics.

This is where you are wrong !!!! lol Soldier Front is a unique FPS Game.
It's not really like CS. Well kind of but you'll see when you play :)

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-01-2009, 11:49 AM
I just started playing after 6 months of retirement (yes retirement, i'm an original ;p)
Maybe in an hour or two. Depending on the availability of the laptop.

This is where you are wrong !!!! lol Soldier Front is a unique FPS Game.
It's not really like CS. Well kind of but you'll see when you play :)

Well considering it's free, and looks alot like CA, I'm played CS, AA, BF, I'm sure this doesn't take as much skill as any of those. What's so unique about it? From the videos I watched it looked like nothing special, looked like warrock or something, didn't look very realistic either.

Dark Tails
07-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Well considering it's free, and looks alot like CA, I'm played CS, AA, BF, I'm sure this doesn't take as much skill as any of those. What's so unique about it? From the videos I watched it looked like nothing special, looked like warrock or something, didn't look very realistic either.
Whats AA?

I know the other 2, but whats AA?

Bunny
07-01-2009, 11:52 AM

It does. Those videos you watched, were they korean ones?
They make it look easy. Very very very easy..
It's unique because of how the game's played and the tactics used.
Also how the snipers used.

Darktails: Probably AvA

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-01-2009, 11:57 AM
It does. Those videos you watched, were they korean ones?
They make it look easy. Very very very easy..
It's unique because of how the game's played and the tactics used.
Also how the snipers used.

Darktails: Probably AvA

Can't that be said about any shooting game?
They were American videos, and AA is America's Army, pretty realistic, probably the most strategic next to Counter-strike, has bulletdrop and really good physics.

America's Army (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DTQqdFdlas&feature=fvst)

Dark Tails
07-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Can't that be said about any shooting game?
They were American videos, and AA is America's Army, pretty realistic, probably the most strategic next to Counter-strike, has bulletdrop and really good physics.
Ah, i was thinking Armed Assault.

I used to play AA when it was AA2.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Ah, i was thinking Armed Assault.

I used to play AA when it was AA2.

Same, I tryed it out for a couple days, but then was distracted by social stuff, I might try AA3 though sometime.

Lastwill
07-01-2009, 12:10 PM
If you can play CSS then you can play SF easy.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Wow, I can't even alt-tab out of the game? It just crashes, lol. Well if there's a way to add me, my codename is "COREY_NEIL". Can't talk to my friends on msn now cause if I try to the game just closes...really sucks.

Lastwill
07-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Wow, I can't even alt-tab out of the game? It just crashes, lol. Well if there's a way to add me, my codename is "COREY_NEIL". Can't talk to my friends on msn now cause if I try to the game just closes...really sucks.

Yea, it's to prevent hacking. :rolleyes2:
You better exit out anything that would pop-up.

Twistex
07-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Yea, it's to prevent hacking. :rolleyes2:
You better exit out anything that would pop-up.

Lol

sounds lame

Bunny
07-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Alright, anyone up for some battling?
Hit me up on my Aim - A Helping Bunny

Dark Tails
07-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Alright, anyone up for some battling?
Hit me up on my Aim - A Helping Bunny
I dont like AIM.

Do you have MSN?

I'm installing game right now.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Twistex, get back on msn. Yeah sorry guys I uninstalled the game already, I couldn't take it seriously at all. It was way worse then combat arms, and the game needs a lot of work, the hitboxes don't even match the player models at all. I only played a few rounds and averaged like a 4 to 1 kill to death, but a few times the game just froze from some guys ping going over 500, I saw a few of those two guys somehow manage to kill each other at the same time, it seems latency ruins it, so I'm sorry guys, I'll play if you can find a more balanced game that doesn't look like it's in the alpha stage of a beta. Twistex, wanna see if Sherff is up for some AoE or something because I'm still in a gaming mood lol.

Lastwill
07-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Twistex, get back on msn. Yeah sorry guys I uninstalled the game already, I couldn't take it seriously at all. It was way worse then combat arms, and the game needs a lot of work, the hitboxes don't even match the player models at all. I only played a few rounds and averaged like a 4 to 1 kill to death, but a few times the game just froze from some guys ping going over 500, I saw a few of those two guys somehow manage to kill each other at the same time, it seems latency ruins it, so I'm sorry guys, I'll play if you can find a more balanced game that doesn't look like it's in the alpha stage of a beta. Twistex, wanna see if Sherff is up for some AoE or something because I'm still in a gaming mood lol.

Yes it sucks.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Yes it sucks.

I was kinda disappointed, lol. I was looking for something fun to play, but it wasn't very impressive, and I didn't even have that high of standards for it.

Bunny
07-01-2009, 01:37 PM
I dont like AIM.

Do you have MSN?

I'm installing game right now.

No Msn :(
ahah

D3
07-01-2009, 01:55 PM

yeah that is true.. firtst i thought it could be ok, cuz Drift City is from ijji too and that didn't suck big time, but then soldier front was like crap:crap

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-01-2009, 01:57 PM
yeah that is true.. firtst i thought it could be ok, cuz Drift City is from ijji too and that didn't suck big time, but then soldier front was like crap:crap

haha, yeah, I was gonna try drift city, I heard that was pretty good, I ended up picking project torque, not even really sure why, I guess it was supposedly a driving simulator, and I was looking for something like Forza. So I've still yet to try or play drift city.

D3
07-01-2009, 02:07 PM
yeah, the diference between the other's is that it's cel shading. Storyline is epic fail but the rest is ok

Cookies
07-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Well, there are some DxT hackers.
COREY NEIL i seen you :D, on my little brothers screen xD. COREY_NEIL , K/D 1.2

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Well, there are some DxT hackers.
COREY NEIL i seen you :D, on my little brothers screen xD. COREY_NEIL , K/D 1.2

Haha, was it just two seconds ago cause I played for like 2 mins in a server, and died twice and quit lol, everyone's ping seems to be around 500, and I'm playing in the Atlantic server, lol. Anyone wanna play CS 1.6?

Cookies
07-02-2009, 03:48 PM
I play after i dl ><, but i dunno yet.

Dark Tails
07-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Haha, was it just two seconds ago cause I played for like 2 mins in a server, and died twice and quit lol, everyone's ping seems to be around 500, and I'm playing in the Atlantic server, lol. Anyone wanna play CS 1.6?
Eh, im bored.

I might as well, for like 10 minutes.

Whats your steam id?

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
07-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Eh, im bored.

I might as well, for like 10 minutes.

Whats your steam id?

Ha, well if it's only for 10 mins, you might not as well even bother because I can't play for a few mins yet, gotta kill all my msn convos, lol.

Dark Tails
07-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Ha, well if it's only for 10 mins, you might not as well even bother because I can't play for a few mins yet, gotta kill all my msn convos, lol.
Eh, then whenever.