PDA

View Full Version : Paypal account

D3
06-29-2009, 04:01 AM
Is it possible to, like, put money, and manage it, whatever in a paypal account without a credit card?

ReDDs
06-29-2009, 04:02 AM
yes, easy.

D3
06-29-2009, 04:05 AM
so the credit card is just optional?

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
06-29-2009, 04:08 AM
If you have an American paypal account, you can store money after receiving money from others, but you can't send the money anywhere without verifying it with a credit card. A canadian paypal account you can send and receive money, without verifying.

D3
06-29-2009, 04:11 AM
If you have an American paypal account, you can store money after receiving money from others, but you can't send the money anywhere without verifying it with a credit card. A canadian paypal account you can send and receive money, without verifying.

so if it's american I can't spend it.........why can canadians spend it without a credit card?lol

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
06-29-2009, 04:17 AM
so if it's american I can't spend it.........why can canadians spend it without a credit card?lol

Not sure, probably having to do with different laws regarding online transactions, I'm just guessing though. I currently have two american paypal accounts with money trapped on them because I can't verify as I'm not american.

D3
06-29-2009, 04:49 AM
Not sure, probably having to do with different laws regarding online transactions, I'm just guessing though. I currently have two american paypal accounts with money trapped on them because I can't verify as I'm not american.

well, now that i checked, you still need a bank account for a canadian paypal account, right?:P

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
06-29-2009, 04:55 AM
well, now that i checked, you still need a bank account for a canadian paypal account, right?:P

Nope, at least not for me. I can send and receive with an unverified account. I don't know if they plan on changing that or not.

GamerAce100
06-29-2009, 06:00 AM

That's to verify it. You can still send and recieve money on and unverified CA account.