PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4 WII Edition

sk8freak315
06-22-2008, 11:36 PM
So, I was just wondering is Resident Evil 4 WII Edition a good game worth the money/points? I am also wondering if the game is short. Because I also might want to get Mariocart and I wanna know if Resident Evil worth going for. Right now after the video's I watched and reviews I read it sounds great. Thanks for your opinion. :thumbs

mobiussquadron13
06-23-2008, 01:45 AM
It has a total of 6 terror-ful chapters with more than 6 hideous boss monsters. You can get weapons such as: the Striker, Shotgun, Handcannon (very powerful)Infinite Rocket Launcher and ALOT more So I say overall it is an awesome game and worth the points> The thing that is bad about it is that it is hard, even on easy or normal mode.

snakester
06-23-2008, 05:38 AM
cant forget the malinda gun.. (i believe thats the name) and you can spend points to make your pistol OWN. you get so many awsome guns. its definitally worth the points. i recommend this game to anyone. but dont play at 1 am with surround sound up pretty loud and the lights off.. its super scary :o serious lol even the intro is scary like from the wii menu when you click on the game let it say resident evil 4.. it even sounds creepy lol but its an amazing game

MrWiiMan93
06-23-2008, 05:56 AM
I pre ordered it.
When I got it I played through it 7 times GAWD I love that game.

06-23-2008, 08:48 AM
SO WORTH IT.
trust me, an amazing scary game.

Lilsk8
06-23-2008, 11:15 AM
one of the best games for the wii up there with brawl and mario kart. i bought it the wii blaster (shotgun one). Beat it without it first then played mercenaries and stuff with it. I assure you, you wont just beat it once and get bored. You will just go back and try to buy everything or finish what you didnt.