PDA

View Full Version : $1 per referral

trojanman69
06-16-2009, 09:31 PM
i found a site where it couldnt be easier to make money called freeluchroom. it's a freebie forum that lists all freebie sites and if they're legit. u can sign up for these freebie sites and freelunchroom makes it so u dont have to do any offers. just get referrals and earn money. you can also earn easy money by getting other people to sign up for freelunchroom. all you do is sign up which takes less than a minute and tell your friends to sign up. for each person that signs up u get $1. please use my ref link if you sign up: pm me if u want it

use the money to buy video games or whatever you want using paypal

TiN TiN
06-16-2009, 09:34 PM
Remove the referral link please or face the consequences :D

Chiski
06-16-2009, 09:34 PM
Referral links are not allowed here at the Rewards1 forums (Traitor) please edit that post before you get banned, im very dissapointed of you, you are even a Senior Member O_o

Nuclear Pankake
06-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Come on man, that desperate for $1? Take out the referral link.

trojanman69
06-16-2009, 09:39 PM
wow is it rly a huge deal? I just don't wanna hafta pm ppl if anyone actually wants it. no im not desperate and i didn't actually expect any refs but i was on so i figured typing for a few seconds is worth a few bucks. is that desperate?

Chiski
06-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Ahhh.......Time for the...I dont want to say it ><

skaterbro9000
06-16-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm very disappointed dude...

no advertising... you should know that since you're a senior member

TiN TiN
06-16-2009, 09:43 PM
It's against the rules... not being desperate but rule-breaking. Don't pm people either or your banned.

trojanman69
06-16-2009, 09:44 PM
you guys make such a huge deal about posting ref links when theres a guy saying in the forum above this one that he steals from the mall monthly and u don't care about that. AlexMercer I didn't know it was against the rules or i wouldn't have done it. as soon as you said so I took it off. I didn't say I was going to Pm people. I said they could if they wanted the link which isn't against any rule. and it was chisdikwhatever that said i was desperate. btw what difference does it make if I'm a sernior member? It's only based on time. I've had this account for like two years but I haven't even been on the site for like a year

hideyyo
06-16-2009, 09:47 PM
you guys make such a huge deal about posting ref links when theres a guy saying in the forum above this one that he steals from the mall monthly and u don't care about that

Don't question the logistics of Rewards1.